Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 21,601 to 21,615 of 41293
-
02-26-21 09:31 #19693Senior Member

Posts: 60Finding an UTR
Anyone have any tips for finding an UTR? I'm over Swans and the AMP scene. It's getting to scotch's out there these days.
-
02-26-21 09:15 #19692Senior Member

Posts: 100Nuru with Ginnie Leigh
Had a nuru session with Ginnie Leigh recently. Her photo online is very deceiving. She also sent me a confirmation photo via text. Both are clearly older photos. She has certainly put on some weight, and her body had been through it. Stretch marks, wrinkles, etc. Was not my cup of tea. Continued with the session, out of pure curiosity. It was my first nuru session. Not bad, but not for me. I could see others having a good time, but this will be my one and done. Spent $$ for the service.
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...e/310409441335
-
02-26-21 09:00 #19691Senior Member

Posts: 242I've been wanting to see her. I'm ok if she is heavier but hopefully a safe person or situation. Been weary lately.
Originally Posted by PipiLong
[View Original Post]
-
02-26-21 08:15 #19690Senior Member

Posts: 207Looks familiar
Looks very familiar and I think the reports were she's heavier than the pics show.
Originally Posted by Hunter375
[View Original Post]
-
02-26-21 08:04 #19689Senior Member

Posts: 287Wow look at this one
She looks really tasty. Does anyone have any info on her?
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...s/869763384887
-
02-26-21 07:39 #19688Senior Member

Posts: 174Anyone sample??
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...f/383164654825
Seems TGTBT. Anyone partake? Any info appreciated.
-
02-25-21 22:07 #19687Regular Member

Posts: 12Contact
Shaggy- you or anyone else have a link or contact number for her? Thanks!
Originally Posted by ShaggyJax
[View Original Post]
-
02-25-21 19:02 #19686Senior Member

Posts: 708Lyah
Anyone has any experience with this tasty treat?
https://megapersonals.eu/public/post_detail/12681552
-
02-25-21 17:36 #19685Senior Member

Posts: 207Addison
I saw her when she first started and was amazing, she seems really cracked out last time I saw her which was a year or two ago. Someone said she had been going downhill since her son died a few years back.
Originally Posted by VladVonK
[View Original Post]
-
02-25-21 14:36 #19684Senior Member

Posts: 12980 hhr sounds right to me. Any more than that I'll just take care of it myself LOL.
Originally Posted by LuvSoftHands
[View Original Post]
-
02-25-21 10:36 #19683Senior Member

Posts: 31Lina Colombiana
Dreamed of Lina. She's real and the pics are actually her. She answered the outfit in the pic attached below from the ad. Incall was decent, no smoke smell. She's thin but has a bubble booty and large but not overly large MM's. Doesn't speak much English, but enough to get by. Easy set up and good comms. After LEO check, decent CBJ, then on to CG, RCG, K9 and Mish finish. No GFE, but I didn't press the issue. Donations are $, $.2, and $$. QV will probably get you the same same session as full hour, but I donated $.2 for a HH because the pics were real and really her and I appreciate that. Said she's be here for 1 more week. Enjoy and stay safe!
https://adultsearch.com/florida/jack...scorts/2301898
-
02-25-21 00:00 #19682Senior Member

Posts: 26Italian Stallion
Anyone got any info on this one?
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...o/625331858029
-
02-24-21 23:57 #19681Senior Member

Posts: 29[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because it contributed nothing of value and in fact constituted a complete waste of bandwidth.
The purpose of this Forum is to provide for the exchange if information between men on the subject of finding women for sex. Let's stick to the subject.
-
02-24-21 19:59 #19680Senior Member

Posts: 205Natalie
I wholeheartedly agree with Playtiem-the experience I had was so good that I am trying to get back before she leaves.
Natalie is a very attractive young lady. I have paid more for less and almost the same for a lot less. Her skills are first rate, dressed very appropriately in a teddy. Really enjoyed the half hour session.
Met mom for the first time and the house is in a nice neighborhood where people actually care what their house looks like.
So to sum up, pretty, skillful, safe, on time, pleasant and no anxiety about being robbed? well worth the $. 6 donation.
Suit.
Originally Posted by PlayTiem
[View Original Post]
-
02-24-21 16:18 #19679Senior Member

Posts: 231I set up a meeting but didn't stay once I seen her. All I will say.
Originally Posted by GoofyTerf
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote




