Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Non Pro's

+ Add Report
Page 423 of 694 FirstFirst ... 323 373 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 473 523 ... LastLast
Results 6,331 to 6,345 of 10406
Come Relax
This blog is moderated by PolygamyMonger
  1. #4076

    Got robbed

    Sierra909 is the username on SA, can't get the link cause she blocked me. But if you find the link, report them and avoid. I don't want to post what happened here but pm me if you want to hear the story.

  2. #4075

    $earching!?

    Quote Originally Posted by MaCross19  [View Original Post]
    So for some reason I have been banned by SA. Tried making new accounts with new pictures but every time I try to pay with a credit card or gift card the system deletes my account. So any advice? Or am I just done with the sugar baby lifestyle?
    $orry you got banned man, but this is like the umpteenth time this has been asked here LOL. Maybe VPN or something.

    Try searching this thread or wait for an expert reply.

    Good luck!

  3. #4074
    She told me safety girl all covered so I passed.

    Quote Originally Posted by FlashLidar  [View Original Post]
    https://www.seeking.com/member/90ef9...4-f3427124cedd

    This one is real and new to the area. I met her for lunch, but wasn't attracted to her physically. Wants 500 ppm but willing to go down on rate since she can't host. I picked up the tab and told her that I was going to be moving on.

  4. #4073

    Any way around the Ban

    So for some reason I have been banned by SA. Tried making new accounts with new pictures but every time I try to pay with a credit card or gift card the system deletes my account. So any advice? Or am I just done with the sugar baby lifestyle?

  5. #4072

    Qkitty

    Quote Originally Posted by DrtyHarry  [View Original Post]
    Her first sentence in her profile lets you know she will not be down (or it will drama central) if you want something quick. "To be direct I am not interested in pay per visit arrangements. I only accept allowances / gifts. Casual preferred but I'm open minded." That statement although she claims is direct. Is actually not that direct and leaves a lot of ambiguity. I would not have pursued a profile like this. I usually look for profiles that give me a vibe when I read them and hers just seems like she would be hard to deal with. I would move on. Especially since there is a lot of choice on SA. But hey. She could be the prefect fit for someone here, who is looking for different or is a very patient man.

    NOTE: The past tense in my post is because after a lot of hobbying on SA for 3 months. I have not renewed my VIP and I probably will not for at least another 2-3 months.
    If anyone has questions, just pm me. I learned from the experience, but definitely don't want that again.

  6. #4071

    QKitty710

    Quote Originally Posted by CoffeeTurd  [View Original Post]
    This one is annoying to death. Constant talker, unattractive personality. I hadn't even paid her or hooked up before knowing that it's not worth pursuing. But just because she's not my type doesn't mean one if you aren't willing to do the work or find her interesting.

    For those of you who want to do a skill trade instead of paying for meets, and you can put up with someone constantly telling you they know more or know people, go for her:

    https://www.seeking.com/member/5c08e...d-9cd73cdb5eec
    Her first sentence in her profile lets you know she will not be down (or it will drama central) if you want something quick. "To be direct I am not interested in pay per visit arrangements. I only accept allowances / gifts. Casual preferred but I'm open minded." That statement although she claims is direct. Is actually not that direct and leaves a lot of ambiguity. I would not have pursued a profile like this. I usually look for profiles that give me a vibe when I read them and hers just seems like she would be hard to deal with. I would move on. Especially since there is a lot of choice on SA. But hey. She could be the prefect fit for someone here, who is looking for different or is a very patient man.

    NOTE: The past tense in my post is because after a lot of hobbying on SA for 3 months. I have not renewed my VIP and I probably will not for at least another 2-3 months.

  7. #4070
    Quote Originally Posted by CoffeeTurd  [View Original Post]
    This one is annoying to death. Constant talker, unattractive personality. I hadn't even paid her or hooked up before knowing that it's not worth pursuing. But just because she's not my type doesn't mean one if you aren't willing to do the work or find her interesting.

    For those of you who want to do a skill trade instead of paying for meets, and you can put up with someone constantly telling you they know more or know people, go for her:

    https://www.seeking.com/member/5c08e...d-9cd73cdb5eec
    What is a skill trade in this context?

  8. #4069

    Life Coach or Sex. You choose.

    Quote Originally Posted by Original703  [View Original Post]
    That matches my initial foray into the Seeking Arrangement world. For me, it was a different member but the result was the same: paid a bill for a meet & greet without any physical intimacy. In fact, the SA woman ended up being fairly emotionally-assertive and offered her skills as a life coach: she said that she provided ongoing coaching (as well as sex perhaps down the road) services for several highly-compensated tech guys. It was an odd interaction, and I was like, "Yah, thanks but no thanks. " If guys want therapy or counseling from sex workers, fine. But I'ma see a shrink when I seek behavioral help, and a sex worker when I want sex..

    I no longer pay for public m&g. For the women who require that, I figure we're not a match.
    Yeah. Luckily have never paid for a M&G. Ever. It just does not make sense. Clearly the life coach thing is awesome though. Do have to appauld her for marketing and always trying to make a deal or a sale. But, seriously if I want to improve my mental health or lifestyle there are far more qualified people I can meet than some stranger on SA. Odd interaction indeed.

  9. #4068

    AlisonLK

    https://www.seeking.com/member/90ef9...4-f3427124cedd

    This one is real and new to the area. I met her for lunch, but wasn't attracted to her physically. Wants 500 ppm but willing to go down on rate since she can't host. I picked up the tab and told her that I was going to be moving on.

  10. #4067

    Qkitty710 is annoying af, but just wants skill trades

    This one is annoying to death. Constant talker, unattractive personality. I hadn't even paid her or hooked up before knowing that it's not worth pursuing. But just because she's not my type doesn't mean one if you aren't willing to do the work or find her interesting.

    For those of you who want to do a skill trade instead of paying for meets, and you can put up with someone constantly telling you they know more or know people, go for her:

    https://www.seeking.com/member/5c08e...d-9cd73cdb5eec

  11. #4066
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackCrx91  [View Original Post]
    https://www.seeking.com/member/af789...9-959764e1626b

    Any info on this lady? She said she doesn't host. Is she worth getting a room for?
    She is legit, she is a bit shorter and older than what I expected, nice body, a squirter, she does enjoy it, BBCIP (YMMV), no Anal, she is a bit fragile, if you like to fuck hard she would get sore, which is why stopped seeing her. I saw her 3-4 times and I had a lot of fun each time but the meeting did not last as much as I like because she got sore

  12. #4065

    SA payment for m&g

    That matches my initial foray into the Seeking Arrangement world. For me, it was a different member but the result was the same: paid a bill for a meet & greet without any physical intimacy. In fact, the SA woman ended up being fairly emotionally-assertive and offered her skills as a life coach: she said that she provided ongoing coaching (as well as sex perhaps down the road) services for several highly-compensated tech guys. It was an odd interaction, and I was like, "Yah, thanks but no thanks. " If guys want therapy or counseling from sex workers, fine. But I'ma see a shrink when I seek behavioral help, and a sex worker when I want sex..

    I no longer pay for public m&g. For the women who require that, I figure we're not a match.

    Quote Originally Posted by FlashLidar  [View Original Post]
    https://www.seeking.com/member/4a22c...6-63b84543de26

    Scam.

    Wants 100 for m&g and will lead you on for intimate meeting at a later date then will block you. Sadly she was my first SA experience two years ago. She used a different profile then.

  13. #4064

    Common trap

    Quote Originally Posted by RainySeattleGu  [View Original Post]
    I have a number that randomly texted me asking to meet and mentioned the allowance, but not other specifics. I had her send a few photos, and only one of them was a face photo, but I didn't recognize her. She's asking to meet now, so I get a pro vibe from her. I asked her for her SA handle and she said it was "Sterling" but that her account had been deleted. I went back to check my inbox and couldn't find a Sterling I had spoken to.

    Has anyone had experience with a supposed "Sterling" from SA?
    If you have been ghosted by someone after you gave them your number, this is what usually happens. They message you from a different number saying things like "remember me from the site?" Just let them know that you don't pay until after the session and they will usually fuck off.

  14. #4063

    Serling?

    I have a number that randomly texted me asking to meet and mentioned the allowance, but not other specifics. I had her send a few photos, and only one of them was a face photo, but I didn't recognize her. She's asking to meet now, so I get a pro vibe from her. I asked her for her SA handle and she said it was "Sterling" but that her account had been deleted. I went back to check my inbox and couldn't find a Sterling I had spoken to.

    Has anyone had experience with a supposed "Sterling" from SA?

  15. #4062

    Lipsaremoving

    https://www.seeking.com/member/4a22c...6-63b84543de26

    Scam.

    Wants 100 for m&g and will lead you on for intimate meeting at a later date then will block you. Sadly she was my first SA experience two years ago. She used a different profile then.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape