Find Your New Baby
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 165 of 898 FirstFirst ... 65 115 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 215 265 665 ... LastLast
Results 2,461 to 2,475 of 13457
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #10997
    Quote Originally Posted by RavensBurg  [View Original Post]
    Thanks IOCip. This story scared me straight to the ATM. Never using plastic again.
    Don't forget to leave the cell phone at home too!

    Bob Kraft, the owner of the New England Patriots, was tracked to the AMP where he was at by his cell phone data. Lots of law enforcement folks use cell phone data all the time. It is a spy in your pocket.

    There are cameras at Tiger and at Sunny. The trick is to get in without anyone being able to ID you. Park away. Far away and walk. You will find that the exercise will make you a better candidate for a great massage.

    I know someone who walks along the back of Tiger and climbs the fence. Have to be careful not to fall in the river!

  2. #10996
    Quote Originally Posted by Suter  [View Original Post]
    As I type this out, I'm debating posting this message because I have no new information to contribute. I took the plunge with Jenny and she is as described on this board. I guess that's my contribution--reporting one more experience to reinforce what has already been said about her. She is the youngest-looking woman I've seen there in a long time. She has a very beautiful face and her body is nice enough, though there is some scarring on her breasts (from a reduction surgery, she tells me). She was nice enough to talk to, and spoke and inflected like a human being when we were just chatting. But then, when it was business time, she basically turned into a blow-up doll. It was off-putting enough that I do not want to repeat with her, especially knowing that Sophia and Cookie are also currently available. If I just wanted someone cute to look at, I'd opt for Joy at Sunny, who also gives a marginally better massage.
    Did she allow BB?

  3. #10995

    Back the Blue

    Quote Originally Posted by IOnlyCip  [View Original Post]
    About 8 years back, I had a coworker that lived in New Jersey that I had no idea was a hobbiest. He was married, 2 young kids and a nice wife. His alter self had a love of buying pussy and he used a credit card. Unfortunately, there was a day that two men came to his residence to investigate the visits to a local spa he visited once or twice a week for over a year. There where cameras, pictures and credit card records that the investigators showed to his wife. He wasn't home when this happened, he in fact was at the spa and they let her know that. He was ambushed by this situation and wasn't able to defend himself. Every visit was the same transaction. $60 charge on arrival and a second charge for $120- 20 to 30 minutes later. Never a criminal charge, never a court date. What it cost him was a marriage, pension, child support and his home. His wife was handed all the links and his life was turned upside down!

    I am not a traditionalist, I believe you can have a relationship and participate in a hobby that includes sex with strangers and still love your SO!

    I tell this for one reason, part of this hobby is being able to have sound judgement and not risk your entire life and sanity by doing dumb shit. I'm not in a LTR but have a lady living with me that I like enough that I wouldn't want someone showing up at my door making me look like an idiot. Regardless of your situation, making the wrong moves can cost you a lot. Always protect yourself and always keep in mind that you don't owe anyone a single answer, if you get questioned! I have no response to your questions and keep it that simple. You don't need a lawyer and you don't have to answer questions. Plain and simple, silence will prevail. Don't talk, don't Lie!
    Another reason to hate "law" enforcement. Seems that the AMP was very cooperative with the cops. Your neighbor pissed off the wrong person.

  4. #10994

    Jenny is what you all say she is

    As I type this out, I'm debating posting this message because I have no new information to contribute. I took the plunge with Jenny and she is as described on this board. I guess that's my contribution--reporting one more experience to reinforce what has already been said about her. She is the youngest-looking woman I've seen there in a long time. She has a very beautiful face and her body is nice enough, though there is some scarring on her breasts (from a reduction surgery, she tells me). She was nice enough to talk to, and spoke and inflected like a human being when we were just chatting. But then, when it was business time, she basically turned into a blow-up doll. It was off-putting enough that I do not want to repeat with her, especially knowing that Sophia and Cookie are also currently available. If I just wanted someone cute to look at, I'd opt for Joy at Sunny, who also gives a marginally better massage.

  5. #10993
    Quote Originally Posted by ChubbyChico  [View Original Post]
    Hey fellas, anyone able to tell me what time Tiger opens on Sundays? I called them and mama-san didn't seem to quite understand what I was asking. Web searches are crazy inaccurate especially during the pandemic era. Thanks in advance.
    I call them and ask their hours all the time. I've never been met with confusion.

  6. #10992

    Tiger's Hours

    Hey fellas, anyone able to tell me what time Tiger opens on Sundays? I called them and mama-san didn't seem to quite understand what I was asking. Web searches are crazy inaccurate especially during the pandemic era. Thanks in advance.

  7. #10991
    Quote Originally Posted by Hey333  [View Original Post]
    Hmmm she looked kind a similar to Cookie tbh, definitely had more ass. Tattoo right under belly button. Yeah Tits were firm. No BB offer but I preferred condom anyways just to be safe. Still fairly new to the Massage world LOL.

    Like I said any recommendations for girls next time would be nice.
    If you don't mind not getting GFE, Joy at Sunny Spa I would say is probably the hottest all around girl, when she comes back from vacation.

  8. #10990

    Kim

    Quote Originally Posted by LoveAsianWomen  [View Original Post]
    I haven't ever heard the name Kim at Tiger. How are her looks, are tits firm, did she offer BB? If you want 2 girls, you will pay double to the house, and tip each girl. 2 girls is awesome!
    Hmmm she looked kind a similar to Cookie tbh, definitely had more ass. Tattoo right under belly button. Yeah Tits were firm. No BB offer but I preferred condom anyways just to be safe. Still fairly new to the Massage world LOL.

    Like I said any recommendations for girls next time would be nice.

  9. #10989

    Scared straight

    Quote Originally Posted by IOnlyCip  [View Original Post]
    About 8 years back, I had a coworker that lived in New Jersey that I had no idea was a hobbiest. He was married, 2 young kids and a nice wife. His alter self had a love of buying pussy and he used a credit card. Unfortunately, there was a day that two men came to his residence to investigate the visits to a local spa he visited once or twice a week for over a year. There where cameras, pictures and credit card records that the investigators showed to his wife. He wasn't home when this happened, he in fact was at the spa and they let her know that. He was ambushed by this situation and wasn't able to defend himself. Every visit was the same transaction. $60 charge on arrival and a second charge for $120- 20 to 30 minutes later. Never a criminal charge, never a court date. What it cost him was a marriage, pension, child support and his home. His wife was handed all the links and his life was turned upside down!

    I am not a traditionalist, I believe you can have a relationship and participate in a hobby that includes sex with strangers and still love your SO!

    I tell this for one reason, part of this hobby is being able to have sound judgement and not risk your entire life and sanity by doing dumb shit. I'm not in a LTR but have a lady living with me that I like enough that I wouldn't want someone showing up at my door making me look like an idiot. Regardless of your situation, making the wrong moves can cost you a lot. Always protect yourself and always keep in mind that you don't owe anyone a single answer, if you get questioned! I have no response to your questions and keep it that simple. You don't need a lawyer and you don't have to answer questions. Plain and simple, silence will prevail. Don't talk, don't Lie!
    Thanks IOCip. This story scared me straight to the ATM. Never using plastic again.

  10. #10988

    There is an app for that!

    I have been told that there is an app that uses your camera on your phone to look for infra red cameras!

  11. #10987
    Quote Originally Posted by BlowInHer  [View Original Post]
    What they know is, I walked into a building and then left an hour later, that is all. With all this snow sure wouldn't be that hard to pull over down the street, back a mountain of it over my plate and then pull in, mother nature can be helpful sometimes. When it's not so cold out, I typically park down the street and just walk the block to the entrance. Then again those cams have been there for years and nothing has ever come from it, I believe its one of those small town obligations. They need to make it look like their doing something to keep the area safe just in case, but don't actually care. That way if a major incident ever did occur, they could tell the general public they were keeping an eye on the place. Speaking of cameras, am I the only one that always checks the ceiling tiles and walls for hidden cams? Not paranoid of the establishment placing them, but LEO. Similar thing happened down in FL a few years back, big mess.
    I still park down the street, or at the winery, but I honestly don't think those things are cameras. I used to, but not any more. It's been years. How much evidence could they possibly need?

    Yes, there are two identical, suspicious looking boxes at the two spas in town, and seemingly nowhere else. But they don't look like cameras. They don't have visible lenses.

    Which may support your theory that the city is doing "something", has put "something" up, but they aren't cameras.

    Or, ofc, they could be. They could have purposely been built to look like, well, anything. There is no harm and parking and walking.

    As far as the room goes, I do casually check. The vents, the corners, under the bed.

    To get ideas of what cameras look like now, and where they could be, browse Amazon under "spy cameras".

  12. #10986
    Quote Originally Posted by PhlipPhlop  [View Original Post]
    Was it house plus tip plus tip or house plus house plus tip plus tip?
    60 house for both (tried to get me for 120 house I refused) & 120 each so 300 total.

  13. #10985
    Quote Originally Posted by Hey333  [View Original Post]
    After reading reviews for the last few months, me and a buddy decided to make the hour long road trip to Tiger this past Saturday night.

    Greeted by house mama, signed our names and number which thought was strange (used a fake number to be safe). Went into the room, got undressed and greeted by "Kim". My buddy got Cookie who I've seen lot of reviews for but never seen any for Kim.

    Kim was real sweet. 5'2 or so, little thick body with great ass and least C Cups. Anyways Tower Shower was nice as I've never done one of those. Kim was real sensitive in there, and course washing my dick / balls felt nice.

    After that and drying off in sauna with my buddy, onto the "massage". We start with simple massage for like 5 min before she asks what I want. Tell her course FS. Starts with me sucking her oh so juicy tits. Then we go into 69, and let me tell ya she is real clean and tight down there. I only licked a little bit. Afterwards we go into CG, Then Doggy, Missionary, another CBJ with her kneeling on the floor for it, then end it with HJ while I played with her tight area, and she also sucked on my nipples (not too into that) and then she kissed and licked around my ears (very sensitive and loved it).

    Even though I didn't come too much (I jerked off couple hours prior which might been a mistake) I still give it a 9. 5/10 experience and I hope to return asap and see Kim again. Might even see if I could get cookie to join as she looked great.

    Few questions for some of you Tiger regulars.

    1. Anyone have Kim before?

    2. How much more for a 3 way?

    3. Any recommendations on girls for next time? Especially ones who will let ya kiss then bit on the lips and tongue. I wish I would've asked Kim cause he lips looked so juicy.
    I haven't ever heard the name Kim at Tiger. How are her looks, are tits firm, did she offer BB? If you want 2 girls, you will pay double to the house, and tip each girl. 2 girls is awesome!

  14. #10984
    Quote Originally Posted by GolfBuddy  [View Original Post]
    I think she is definitely YMMV. Last time I was there I drew her. Easily the worst BBBJ I have had in a long time. Teeth and very poor technique. Kept putting her mask on and off. Only positive was cheaper than the others. She will do as you ask, but no enthusiasm. One thing I did learn is these ladies work very long days. Sometimes there for over 12 hours. Work almost every day. That would take a toll on anyone for sure.
    Ya, Definitely YMMV, her BBBJ was so good, I thought about just blowing my load right then. She took her mask off when we got in the room, and left it off the whole time. I think if it weren't for the scarring below her nipples, she would be the perfect girl.

  15. #10983
    Quote Originally Posted by Chipper109  [View Original Post]
    Sure, put your real name & phone number because they already have your info from the street camera😁.
    Not when there's snow on the license plate! Ha ha.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape