Rubrankings.com
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Bareback Providers

+ Add Report
Page 943 of 1860 FirstFirst ... 443 843 893 933 934 935 936 937 938 939 940 941 942 943 944 945 946 947 948 949 950 951 952 953 993 1043 1443 ... LastLast
Results 14,131 to 14,145 of 27900
Come Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #13770
    Quote Originally Posted by LiveDelicious  [View Original Post]
    https://olympia.skipthegames.com/fem...t/692455190169

    Watch out for this one. Total noided out tweeker junkie ***. Flake.
    Thanks for the info. I tried to visit her in the summer but she waited about an hour to respond and I had left the area. Someone else had a similar experience, while another hobbyist was more favorable, so experiences with her seem inconsistent.

  2. #13769
    Quote Originally Posted by Illych69  [View Original Post]
    Adorable Doey? That is a deep cut right there, man. I haven't seen her mentioned in 16,17 years.

    Also: yes.
    God, I would love to cream pie a girl with a body like Doey, she with her natural A cups! (melt drool).

  3. #13768

    No bb

    Quote Originally Posted by RedHot11  [View Original Post]
    I messaged Zara too but she didn't agree to a creampie. I think she was OK with BB with cum outside but then she got pissed when I brought up the topic of rimjob

    Let me know if you got better responses.
    I was told no bb. She also said she was leaving today, so take that with a grain of sand.

  4. #13767

    Gangbang

    Quote Originally Posted by Jimbo666  [View Original Post]
    She got really mad at me about a year ago for posting on here about her. I only gave her 100 bucks to plow her raw for an hour then she made an account here to threaten me. She's real dumb but a good little ***** who you can pretty much do whatever you want to.
    There was talk about a creampie gangbang with her earlier this week. Did that happen with said creampies?

  5. #13766

    Zaria Nova

    Quote Originally Posted by RedHot11  [View Original Post]
    I messaged Zara too but she didn't agree to a creampie. I think she was OK with BB with cum outside but then she got pissed when I brought up the topic of rimjob

    Let me know if you got better responses.
    Looks like an alert on the other board mentions that you are messaging a manager and not Zaria Nova herself. Guy agreed to things above the normal donation rate and when he met in person she said no to them. No idea what those things they agreed with are but sounds like if bb is a possibility then you have to ask in person.

  6. #13765
    Quote Originally Posted by RavensBreach  [View Original Post]
    I hit her up. She responded with '300 hhr, 400 hr. BBBJ included'.
    I messaged Zara too but she didn't agree to a creampie. I think she was OK with BB with cum outside but then she got pissed when I brought up the topic of rimjob

    Let me know if you got better responses.

  7. #13764
    Quote Originally Posted by VikVaughanKon  [View Original Post]
    Nah, KR just left for NYC for a few months, this gal indicates she's already 6 mo pregnant.

    I definitely want to try this one out, no reply to my email yet so I guess I'll have to text her. No price on her profile or ad tho.
    I hit her up. She responded with '300 hhr, 400 hr. BBBJ included'.

  8. #13763
    Quote Originally Posted by FantasyManJ  [View Original Post]
    https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....26%23128152%3B

    Hmmm is this Katie Rose? If so, which one of why'all the daddy?
    Nah, KR just left for NYC for a few months, this gal indicates she's already 6 mo pregnant.

    Quote Originally Posted by DrtyHarry  [View Original Post]
    Anyone sampled the goods? She seems like a freak. Her twitter has a few BBC CIP videos. BTW her tongue is split.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?513641-Zaria-Nova
    I definitely want to try this one out, no reply to my email yet so I guess I'll have to text her. No price on her profile or ad tho.

  9. #13762

    True $tory Joe!

    Quote Originally Posted by JoeSmith11  [View Original Post]
    The white knights are the worst part. Like what's their plan, do they think the tna providers are going to be like wow so nice of you to defend me, here's a discount? Lmao.

    I don't blame the women of tna though. They are just hustling. If you had a way to ensure your business was charging overly inflated rates and customers were paying it, wouldn't you take it? But I guess the righteousness part does piss me off. Like ruby didn't need to post that thread but she did for attention.
    Like the women's shit all smell like roses and they can do no wrong, really! Grow some balls men. That's why I laugh when they post alerts for robs, lateness etc. "I can't believe she did that, but she's still an angel / godde $$ WTF!

  10. #13761

    Ittybittygirl

    Quote Originally Posted by GrabHerPussy  [View Original Post]
    IttyBittyGirl from TNA.
    She got really mad at me about a year ago for posting on here about her. I only gave her 100 bucks to plow her raw for an hour then she made an account here to threaten me. She's real dumb but a good little ***** who you can pretty much do whatever you want to.

  11. #13760
    Quote Originally Posted by RexHughes  [View Original Post]
    Would either Mikinzie or Adorable Doey have belonged on this thread?
    Adorable Doey? That is a deep cut right there, man. I haven't seen her mentioned in 16,17 years.

    Also: yes.

  12. #13759
    Quote Originally Posted by FastBreakJunk  [View Original Post]
    Yeah, unfortunately some hobbyists seem to post BS about providers. Maybe they're bored, assholes, or some combo of both. Who knows? Those of us who've been around awhile probably remember a certain someone who became so notorious for utter BS he stopped using that UN, but unfortunately still posts here using others.

    If a UN posts dubious stories at odds with most others, be skeptical.
    The first rule of this site should be is that we don't talk about this site.

  13. #13758

    Lilith Luna

    Quote Originally Posted by DrtyHarry  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone have a link to this profile? Did different searches but could not locate. Thanks in advance.
    This one?

    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?252409-Lillith-Luna

  14. #13757
    Quote Originally Posted by RexHughes  [View Original Post]
    Like others have said, TNA is the pussy cartel.

    Those ladies prop each other up. Total bullshit.

    And, those white knights are just as annoying.
    The white knights are the worst part. Like what's their plan, do they think the tna providers are going to be like wow so nice of you to defend me, here's a discount? Lmao.

    I don't blame the women of tna though. They are just hustling. If you had a way to ensure your business was charging overly inflated rates and customers were paying it, wouldn't you take it? But I guess the righteousness part does piss me off. Like ruby didn't need to post that thread but she did for attention.

  15. #13756
    Quote Originally Posted by Kinkaid69  [View Original Post]
    Yeah, unfortunately some hobbyists seem to post BS about providers. Maybe they're bored, assholes, or some combo of both. Who knows? Those of us who've been around awhile probably remember a certain someone who became so notorious for utter BS he stopped using that UN, but unfortunately still posts here using others.

    If a UN posts dubious stories at odds with most others, be skeptical.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape