Find Your New Baby
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Bareback Providers

+ Add Report
Page 944 of 1853 FirstFirst ... 444 844 894 934 935 936 937 938 939 940 941 942 943 944 945 946 947 948 949 950 951 952 953 954 994 1044 1444 ... LastLast
Results 14,146 to 14,160 of 27795
Come Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #13650
    Quote Originally Posted by RexHughes  [View Original Post]
    Like others have said, TNA is the pussy cartel.

    Those ladies prop each other up. Total bullshit.

    And, those white knights are just as annoying.
    The white knights are the worst part. Like what's their plan, do they think the tna providers are going to be like wow so nice of you to defend me, here's a discount? Lmao.

    I don't blame the women of tna though. They are just hustling. If you had a way to ensure your business was charging overly inflated rates and customers were paying it, wouldn't you take it? But I guess the righteousness part does piss me off. Like ruby didn't need to post that thread but she did for attention.

  2. #13649
    Quote Originally Posted by Kinkaid69  [View Original Post]
    Yeah, unfortunately some hobbyists seem to post BS about providers. Maybe they're bored, assholes, or some combo of both. Who knows? Those of us who've been around awhile probably remember a certain someone who became so notorious for utter BS he stopped using that UN, but unfortunately still posts here using others.

    If a UN posts dubious stories at odds with most others, be skeptical.

  3. #13648

    Olympia Tweeker Flake

    https://olympia.skipthegames.com/fem...t/692455190169

    Watch out for this one. Total noided out tweeker junkie ***. Flake.

  4. #13647

    I agree but

    Quote Originally Posted by Barnie  [View Original Post]
    I can't believe that. She has hit rock bottom. Now she is huge and ugly.
    She went down pretty quick, but Like Samuel Jackson said in the movie The Long Kiss Goodnight, 'pussy is pussy' especially if there's a good chance of you getting to drop a couple of creampies in it.

  5. #13646

    Tna is indeed the pussy cartel

    Like others have said, TNA is the pussy cartel.

    Those ladies prop each other up. Total bullshit.

    And, those white knights are just as annoying.

  6. #13645

    Split tongue

    Quote Originally Posted by PicassoForRC  [View Original Post]
    Holy crap!! F ing hot. I met a split tongue on " the other board" about a year ago. Total " PDX" type. Buzzed hair, tats etc.

    She's gone now or for now (Yilane). Holy fuck DFK and BBBJ with that devil tongue going up and down Jr. Was magic. She put him right in the slit.

    Post a report if you partake.

    Peace.
    No I am traveling and will probably will miss her by the time I fly back to the sea area. BTW have never met a split before. Do they sound normal or slur when they speak. Any noticeable difference in speech. Just curious.

  7. #13644

    Ruby. Attention Grab

    Quote Originally Posted by Kinkaid69  [View Original Post]
    Quote Originally Posted by ScotchYoke  [View Original Post]
    I like how that she could have kept that to herself, but decided on an attention grab, followed by the usual suspects also posting.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moose21  [View Original Post]
    Her phone is probably ringing now. Which is likely why she posted there.
    Quote Originally Posted by Barnie  [View Original Post]
    I can't believe that. She has hit rock bottom. Now she is huge and ugly.
    Attention grab is the best way to describe it. She absolutely could have left it alone. But chose to post there to garner sympathy and probably get an appointment out of it. I bet the same that ran to her defense will probably now put on their brightest panties pick up a good bottle of cheap booze and head over to see her. She kept repeating in subsequent posts that she does NOT read this site. But I bet she has been on an OCD high right now checking this page every 10 mins or so for updates and dirty posts about her likes and dislikes. It's been a while since she's gotten soo much attention.

  8. #13643
    Quote Originally Posted by MrG2J  [View Original Post]
    I only found out about this forum not long ago by mistake. Lurked and posted some SW insight and 2 BBFS but here's my list as I am retiring from the hobby all together. I am the type of ***** monger that will book 2 or 3 hour visits from the start. This list is in no order whatsoever:


    Lilith Luna is my sweetest little cum monster. Seen her for over a year and our first initial interaction lasted a few hours and after my second covered load she ran out of condoms and had to test my pullout game. Third visit she was cool with getting creamed. She lives down the street so whenever there's a party, swinger or not, she's over and getting down.
    Does anyone have a link to this profile? Did different searches but could not locate. Thanks in advance.

  9. #13642

    Hilarious

    Quote Originally Posted by ScotchYoke  [View Original Post]
    I like how that she could have kept that to herself, but decided on an attention grab, followed by the usual suspects also posting.
    Confirmation of my previous post.

    Originally Posted by BeaverHunter69.

    There are two major problems over there. The "white nighters" and the well over 50 percentage of the providers that will bareback you and write BBFS alerts claiming that they don't. Like many of you, I have barebacked with Creampies in any hole with more than a few of the chicks that claim to be safety girls. I agree that if you're not an asshole you're more likely to be able to bareback pretty much any providers you want.

    Hilarious!

  10. #13641

    Has anybody seen her


  11. #13640
    Quote Originally Posted by Moose21  [View Original Post]
    Her phone is probably ringing now. Which is likely why she posted there.
    I can't believe that. She has hit rock bottom. Now she is huge and ugly.

  12. #13639

    400 for. Anything??

    Hell, give me 300 and I'll show you a better time:

    https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....-Russian-cream

  13. #13638

    RE: Mikinzie / Adorable Doey

    Are you by chance referring to Mikinzie Madison? I saw her a couple times a few years ago and was a great time, wouldn't mind seeing her again. Always thought she'd go bare but never asked.

    Quote Originally Posted by RexHughes  [View Original Post]
    Would either Mikinzie or Adorable Doey have belonged on this thread?

  14. #13637
    Quote Originally Posted by ScotchYoke  [View Original Post]
    I like how that she could have kept that to herself, but decided on an attention grab, followed by the usual suspects also posting.
    Her phone is probably ringing now. Which is likely why she posted there.

  15. #13636

    Attention grab

    Quote Originally Posted by Kinkaid69  [View Original Post]
    I like how that she could have kept that to herself, but decided on an attention grab, followed by the usual suspects also posting.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape