Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts

Thread: Bareback Providers

+ Add Report
Page 944 of 1853 FirstFirst ... 444 844 894 934 935 936 937 938 939 940 941 942 943 944 945 946 947 948 949 950 951 952 953 954 994 1044 1444 ... LastLast
Results 14,146 to 14,160 of 27788
Enjoy the Experience
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #13643
    Quote Originally Posted by MrG2J  [View Original Post]
    I only found out about this forum not long ago by mistake. Lurked and posted some SW insight and 2 BBFS but here's my list as I am retiring from the hobby all together. I am the type of ***** monger that will book 2 or 3 hour visits from the start. This list is in no order whatsoever:


    Lilith Luna is my sweetest little cum monster. Seen her for over a year and our first initial interaction lasted a few hours and after my second covered load she ran out of condoms and had to test my pullout game. Third visit she was cool with getting creamed. She lives down the street so whenever there's a party, swinger or not, she's over and getting down.
    Does anyone have a link to this profile? Did different searches but could not locate. Thanks in advance.

  2. #13642

    Hilarious

    Quote Originally Posted by ScotchYoke  [View Original Post]
    I like how that she could have kept that to herself, but decided on an attention grab, followed by the usual suspects also posting.
    Confirmation of my previous post.

    Originally Posted by BeaverHunter69.

    There are two major problems over there. The "white nighters" and the well over 50 percentage of the providers that will bareback you and write BBFS alerts claiming that they don't. Like many of you, I have barebacked with Creampies in any hole with more than a few of the chicks that claim to be safety girls. I agree that if you're not an asshole you're more likely to be able to bareback pretty much any providers you want.

    Hilarious!

  3. #13641

    Has anybody seen her


  4. #13640
    Quote Originally Posted by Moose21  [View Original Post]
    Her phone is probably ringing now. Which is likely why she posted there.
    I can't believe that. She has hit rock bottom. Now she is huge and ugly.

  5. #13639

    400 for. Anything??

    Hell, give me 300 and I'll show you a better time:

    https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....-Russian-cream

  6. #13638

    RE: Mikinzie / Adorable Doey

    Are you by chance referring to Mikinzie Madison? I saw her a couple times a few years ago and was a great time, wouldn't mind seeing her again. Always thought she'd go bare but never asked.

    Quote Originally Posted by RexHughes  [View Original Post]
    Would either Mikinzie or Adorable Doey have belonged on this thread?

  7. #13637
    Quote Originally Posted by ScotchYoke  [View Original Post]
    I like how that she could have kept that to herself, but decided on an attention grab, followed by the usual suspects also posting.
    Her phone is probably ringing now. Which is likely why she posted there.

  8. #13636

    Attention grab

    Quote Originally Posted by Kinkaid69  [View Original Post]
    I like how that she could have kept that to herself, but decided on an attention grab, followed by the usual suspects also posting.

  9. #13635
    Quote Originally Posted by Joseph1955  [View Original Post]
    True words.

    Bottom line: in 7 years I've seen about 170 from TNA and gone uncovered with at least 80. I've not mistreated anyone and have pissed off only a few. It's come from all across the spectrum: BBFS sure bets that turned into safety girls when they meet me to massage only girls just jumping on with no comment or question. I've paid up-charges at times but have had safety girls give me uncovered play as freebies on the house. It's a numbers game. But lately I just keep 6 in rotation; 3 from TNA and 3 from SA from almost two years ago that are still up for playing.
    This is more accurate than most people want to admit.

  10. #13634
    Quote Originally Posted by Kinkaid69  [View Original Post]
    I didn't text her.

    I do stand by my statement. She likes to have a little drinky drink.

  11. #13633

    Ruby

    Quote Originally Posted by GangBangLeader  [View Original Post]
    Solid list. Thanks for the information. Ruby is a lush. Get her drunk and she will do anything.
    Someone tattled on you.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread.php?2137479-Sooo

  12. #13632
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2924
    Quote Originally Posted by RexHughes  [View Original Post]
    Would either Mikinzie or Adorable Doey have belonged on this thread?
    Have links to them?

  13. #13631

    Goose bumps

    Quote Originally Posted by DrtyHarry  [View Original Post]
    Anyone sampled the goods? She seems like a freak. Her twitter has a few BBC CIP videos. BTW her tongue is split.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?513641-Zaria-Nova
    I am decently freaky, love the tattoos and piercing. The more the better but damn. That forked tongue completely eeks me out LOL. *shudder*. Has anyone DFK'd that?

  14. #13630
    Quote Originally Posted by DrtyHarry  [View Original Post]
    Anyone sampled the goods? She seems like a freak. Her twitter has a few BBC CIP videos. BTW her tongue is split.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?513641-Zaria-Nova
    Holy crap!! F ing hot. I met a split tongue on " the other board" about a year ago. Total " PDX" type. Buzzed hair, tats etc.

    She's gone now or for now (Yilane). Holy fuck DFK and BBBJ with that devil tongue going up and down Jr. Was magic. She put him right in the slit.

    Post a report if you partake.

    Peace.

  15. #13629

    Mikinzie and Adorable Doey

    Would either Mikinzie or Adorable Doey have belonged on this thread?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape