Rubrankings.com
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Bareback Providers

+ Add Report
Page 944 of 1860 FirstFirst ... 444 844 894 934 935 936 937 938 939 940 941 942 943 944 945 946 947 948 949 950 951 952 953 954 994 1044 1444 ... LastLast
Results 14,146 to 14,160 of 27900
Come Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #13755

    Olympia Tweeker Flake

    https://olympia.skipthegames.com/fem...t/692455190169

    Watch out for this one. Total noided out tweeker junkie ***. Flake.

  2. #13754

    I agree but

    Quote Originally Posted by Barnie  [View Original Post]
    I can't believe that. She has hit rock bottom. Now she is huge and ugly.
    She went down pretty quick, but Like Samuel Jackson said in the movie The Long Kiss Goodnight, 'pussy is pussy' especially if there's a good chance of you getting to drop a couple of creampies in it.

  3. #13753

    Tna is indeed the pussy cartel

    Like others have said, TNA is the pussy cartel.

    Those ladies prop each other up. Total bullshit.

    And, those white knights are just as annoying.

  4. #13752

    Split tongue

    Quote Originally Posted by PicassoForRC  [View Original Post]
    Holy crap!! F ing hot. I met a split tongue on " the other board" about a year ago. Total " PDX" type. Buzzed hair, tats etc.

    She's gone now or for now (Yilane). Holy fuck DFK and BBBJ with that devil tongue going up and down Jr. Was magic. She put him right in the slit.

    Post a report if you partake.

    Peace.
    No I am traveling and will probably will miss her by the time I fly back to the sea area. BTW have never met a split before. Do they sound normal or slur when they speak. Any noticeable difference in speech. Just curious.

  5. #13751

    Ruby. Attention Grab

    Quote Originally Posted by Kinkaid69  [View Original Post]
    Quote Originally Posted by ScotchYoke  [View Original Post]
    I like how that she could have kept that to herself, but decided on an attention grab, followed by the usual suspects also posting.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moose21  [View Original Post]
    Her phone is probably ringing now. Which is likely why she posted there.
    Quote Originally Posted by Barnie  [View Original Post]
    I can't believe that. She has hit rock bottom. Now she is huge and ugly.
    Attention grab is the best way to describe it. She absolutely could have left it alone. But chose to post there to garner sympathy and probably get an appointment out of it. I bet the same that ran to her defense will probably now put on their brightest panties pick up a good bottle of cheap booze and head over to see her. She kept repeating in subsequent posts that she does NOT read this site. But I bet she has been on an OCD high right now checking this page every 10 mins or so for updates and dirty posts about her likes and dislikes. It's been a while since she's gotten soo much attention.

  6. #13750
    Quote Originally Posted by MrG2J  [View Original Post]
    I only found out about this forum not long ago by mistake. Lurked and posted some SW insight and 2 BBFS but here's my list as I am retiring from the hobby all together. I am the type of ***** monger that will book 2 or 3 hour visits from the start. This list is in no order whatsoever:


    Lilith Luna is my sweetest little cum monster. Seen her for over a year and our first initial interaction lasted a few hours and after my second covered load she ran out of condoms and had to test my pullout game. Third visit she was cool with getting creamed. She lives down the street so whenever there's a party, swinger or not, she's over and getting down.
    Does anyone have a link to this profile? Did different searches but could not locate. Thanks in advance.

  7. #13749

    Hilarious

    Quote Originally Posted by ScotchYoke  [View Original Post]
    I like how that she could have kept that to herself, but decided on an attention grab, followed by the usual suspects also posting.
    Confirmation of my previous post.

    Originally Posted by BeaverHunter69.

    There are two major problems over there. The "white nighters" and the well over 50 percentage of the providers that will bareback you and write BBFS alerts claiming that they don't. Like many of you, I have barebacked with Creampies in any hole with more than a few of the chicks that claim to be safety girls. I agree that if you're not an asshole you're more likely to be able to bareback pretty much any providers you want.

    Hilarious!

  8. #13748

    Has anybody seen her


  9. #13747
    Quote Originally Posted by Moose21  [View Original Post]
    Her phone is probably ringing now. Which is likely why she posted there.
    I can't believe that. She has hit rock bottom. Now she is huge and ugly.

  10. #13746

    400 for. Anything??

    Hell, give me 300 and I'll show you a better time:

    https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....-Russian-cream

  11. #13745

    RE: Mikinzie / Adorable Doey

    Are you by chance referring to Mikinzie Madison? I saw her a couple times a few years ago and was a great time, wouldn't mind seeing her again. Always thought she'd go bare but never asked.

    Quote Originally Posted by RexHughes  [View Original Post]
    Would either Mikinzie or Adorable Doey have belonged on this thread?

  12. #13744
    Quote Originally Posted by ScotchYoke  [View Original Post]
    I like how that she could have kept that to herself, but decided on an attention grab, followed by the usual suspects also posting.
    Her phone is probably ringing now. Which is likely why she posted there.

  13. #13743

    Attention grab

    Quote Originally Posted by Kinkaid69  [View Original Post]
    I like how that she could have kept that to herself, but decided on an attention grab, followed by the usual suspects also posting.

  14. #13742
    Quote Originally Posted by Joseph1955  [View Original Post]
    True words.

    Bottom line: in 7 years I've seen about 170 from TNA and gone uncovered with at least 80. I've not mistreated anyone and have pissed off only a few. It's come from all across the spectrum: BBFS sure bets that turned into safety girls when they meet me to massage only girls just jumping on with no comment or question. I've paid up-charges at times but have had safety girls give me uncovered play as freebies on the house. It's a numbers game. But lately I just keep 6 in rotation; 3 from TNA and 3 from SA from almost two years ago that are still up for playing.
    This is more accurate than most people want to admit.

  15. #13741
    Quote Originally Posted by Kinkaid69  [View Original Post]
    I didn't text her.

    I do stand by my statement. She likes to have a little drinky drink.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape