Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,756 to 1,770 of 4721
-
02-24-21 13:14 #2966Senior Member

Posts: 1048Lisa MILF Lunenburg
Has anyone seen Lisa lately? I was seeing her regularly for months and now she seems busy every time I message her. I don't BBFS providers usually, but, I'll admit, that's all I would do with her. I love being inside her tight little hole, every position possible. She lets me squeeze out every last drop into her tight little kitty and never complains. We would bang like gf / bf very intimate and passionate. I love seeing her ride me and feel her kitty get wet. Love filling her up.
Does anyone else raw dog her or just me?
-
02-24-21 12:49 #2965Banned Member

Posts: 350[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because it contributed nothing of value and in fact constituted a complete waste of bandwidth.
The purpose of this Forum is to provide for the exchange if information between men on the subject of finding women for sex. Let's stick to the subject.
-
02-24-21 12:26 #2964Banned Member

Posts: 350What are those baby blues?
Thanks for the pics on the Hoover vac women! I went online seeking How to tell what drugs your teen is taking, couldn't find anything blue and oval-yours appear traingulated too. What are they-I have no PDR!
-
02-24-21 08:56 #2963Senior Member

Posts: 955Court proceedings
Judge: What do you claim Ms Reign? AR: He falsely accused me of being a crack *****, and said my service sucked. Judge: Well what is it that you do for a living? AV: Suck cock. Judge: Do you do crack? AR: yes. Judge: How do you pay for it? AR: with cash. Judge: and he defamed you how?
Originally Posted by CherryPoppin
[View Original Post]
-
02-23-21 09:48 #2962Senior Member

Posts: 40Let's get dirty chick
Thanks for the intel guys.
-
02-23-21 00:37 #2961Senior Member

Posts: 113If.
If her pimp Mecca reads these posts I wouldn't be surprised if she got beat for mentioning his name to me. From the way I've seen other girls talk about him, they are usually frightened to even speak his name. For real. That's how this girl Tracy was. She acted like she had severely slipped up when she had spoke his name to me before, after she had spoken to me about him 3 times before and how he kept his girls on a very short leash but hadn't mentioned his name.
Originally Posted by GiilsonWH
[View Original Post]
On a side not, you guys will have to find this hilarious. All the shit that has gone down with me and Ava Reign, she now thinks it is going to be great argument for court for a restraining order case, to mention that I " created usernames to badmouth her online," and thinks what I've written on here is some great argument for. Now get this. She says the charge is called " defect of character " . LOL ha ha ha ha ha. I laughed at her and said even though she has no case for it at all, the charge is called " defamation of character " . She said she's aware of that but said there is also defect of character. Now anyone who has ever been to AA or NA meetings knows that defect of character is a personal flaw, NOT a court charge. LOL. Maybe if she cleaned her dirty lying thieving crackwhore hooker ass up and went to some meetings she'd know that. Me writing very bad yet very TRUE things about her on a hooker review site not even using her real name is no basis for a case at all. Defamation is writing things you know to be false that could hurt someone's business reputation and earnings. Neither one of us can prove what is true or false between us. Is she really going to argue that she's a hooker and my reviews hurt her future earnings? LOL, She also claims you can't have credit cards if you are on disability. LOL.
-
02-23-21 00:20 #2960Senior Member

Posts: 113Those pictures are very deceiving
I saw her a few weeks ago and she does not look nearly as pretty as she does in those pictures. Not bad looking, but thicker than the pictures, not in a cute way. Those pictures must be from 3 to 5 years ago, really. And not the cute personality you might be expecting from the pictures either. Not very good at heard at all. Sucks for few seconds that stops, goes to hand job and then back again, she does not get fully into it at all. Just teases it. Not a horrible experience. I might try her again if no one is answering, but that is only way I would. Very plain looking. Made no attempt to look for me.
Originally Posted by HornyMan85
[View Original Post]
-
02-22-21 22:01 #2959Senior Member

Posts: 389Lets get dirty
She has been reviewed here and most are negative. I saw her when she first came on the scene, overall it was a fairly mechanical car date, had her pharmacist on speed dial and I still had a few squirts left to go. When you see posts in the early hours of the morning like that it can only mean one thing and its not because they're ambitious and decided to stay up late to make a few extra bucks!
Originally Posted by HornyMan85
[View Original Post]
-
02-22-21 12:27 #2958Banned Member

Posts: 942I have pictures and videos of Alicia. Looking to trade. I have been burned many times so whoever messages me has to send me stuff first. Because I'm not taking the bait no more.
Originally Posted by TaiQuan
[View Original Post]
-
02-22-21 07:29 #2957Senior Member

Posts: 40Any intel
https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...g/206584201880
Anybody seen this chick never been fully reviewed on this. She always go a tempting introduction but she always post so late at night so I've never rolled the dice.
-
02-21-21 15:07 #2956Regular Member

Posts: 2Anyone know of a Gracie out of Fitchburg?
Hey new here. Hope I get the posting etiquette right.
I found her on the Pure app of all places. We communicated price etc via Snapchat so I couldn't save any pics. 20's, White, looks 5', dark hair, average to slim body and breasts. Any info before I visit would be appreciated.
-
02-21-21 14:56 #2955Regular Member

Posts: 2Anyone know of a Gracie out of Fitchburg?
Hey new here. Hope I get the posting etiquette right.
I found her on the Pure app of all places. We communicated price etc via Snapchat so I couldn't save any pics. 20's, White, looks 5', dark hair, average to slim body and breasts. Any info before I visit would be appreciated.
-
02-21-21 11:43 #2954Regular Member

Posts: 20Cali / Sam Fitchburg
Unfortunately this is the case with so many of them today with this shitty environment. Cali is doing multiple posts with different headers and pictures now, 2-3-4 times a day.
Originally Posted by VannilaStash
[View Original Post]
What does that tell you, other than to definitely wrap your shit up and keep your mouth shut LOL.
If your in a need to see them, do it soon, some bad shit on the streets now they won't be around long.
-
02-20-21 19:29 #2953Senior Member

Posts: 352Natalie / Hoover
I saw Natalie / Hoover not too long ago as well. I didn't feel like I had much to add. DaddyLoveYou's review a few posts down are about the same as mine.
I knew going in what to expect in terms of looks, but I thought she looked even better than I anticipated. Oftentimes, when a girl describes herself as a BBW, I expect her to look like a lava lamp and / or a morbid level of obesity. Such was not the case. I thought her build was fine given her curves and height. Her midsection is a bit of a mess, but she was wearing something to cover it up. Pretty face. Whether you're a boob guy or an ass guy, you'll be happy either way.
Got to her room and she came in for a kiss and an embrace. Decent LFK. BBBJ was pretty nice, and all of the eye contact she was making while doing it was great. She got on top for CFS and as a boob guy, it was an experience to behold. Her moans were cute and sounded authentic. By the time our half hour was over, she said she got off three times. I believe it.
She's a smoker, but I didn't see or smell anything that would leave me to believe that's true.
Everything else can be learned a few posts down. Cool chick. I like her. Her working hours are perhaps her biggest negative (M-F 9-330), but if I have a random day off, I wouldn't mind visiting her again.
-
02-20-21 17:15 #2952Senior Member

Posts: 356Country Girl / Missy
Anyone know if she's still around?








Reply With Quote





