Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #12688

    Samara

    She was fucking amazing. If you're a senior member and want her details, I think I'm allowed to give them to you. You should run and not walk to see her. Just fucking outstanding. Sweet, sexy, and just perfect.

  2. #12687

    TOFTT Asian Doll (the other one) not good

    https://megapersonals.eu/public/post_detail/12762174

    And.

    https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...8/289257961490

    Looks great in a sexy junkie kind of way, if you can ignore the teeth, the scabs and medicinal patch (I usually can).

    Little spinner, nice ass and kitty, but wouldn't take off bra.

    Before we get started, dude knocks on the door, she let's him and says he can stay in the bathroom.

    I know what works for me, she insists she's the professional.

    Quick to put the helmet on a sleeping soldier, good effort, but not the right thing for me CBJ. She doesn't say no touching but every time I do, she moves. I ask her to get on her back, she picks up her phone lays down, not scissor legs but certainly not open. Starts with the I've got others, we need to wrap this up. I make a few more attempts and then switch from player to student and a cept lesson learned.

    Scale of 1-10.

    Location 8.

    Appearance 5 (or 7 if your into what I'm into).

    Service 2.

    60 for qv, 100 hhr (glad I chose qv).

  3. #12686

    Khloe

    Had difficulty dreaming one day last week. Struck out on a number of possibilities. Looking for a QV and tried 4 or 5 that either never responded, or responded then ghosted. So I had Khloe on my radar in the past and decided to try contacting. In this dream, I had a very quick response, confirmed donation and location and was on my way. Read in the past that she had a shitty hotel, but it wasn't horrible. Def not high end but I've seen much worse. Arrived and greeted warmly. She's a nice girl. Looks wise, she's tiny, rail thin (probably from some past or current demons), but decent set of cans still. She wasn't done up with make up or dressed up at all. This didn't bother me though. She's not ugly. In fact, a little effort, I think she'd be fairly attractive. But if you are looking for effort to look sexy, it's not happening. Strictly a sweatshirt sweatpants, whip it off and lets go type of gal, which is exactly what this dream called for on this day. She starts with BBBJ, and it is really on point. I let her keep going as she is working hard. Feeling great, I decided to stay with this and deposit a load in her mouth. She took every drop like a champ and cranked and sucked me dry til I couldn't take it. Would repeat again if ever in a pinch for a good dump and run BBBJCIM.

    https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...d/022216259771

  4. #12685

    Rates don't make sense.

    Quote Originally Posted by Sobe69  [View Original Post]
    Any into on this one in Knightdale?

    https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...t/130497261536
    $300/ HR doesn't equate to $600 for an entire night.

  5. #12684

    Allie back in Raleigh

    The mythical Allie is back in Raleigh today. She might not post since she has enough regulars she can see, but if she posts it will likely be early in the day. I have seen her, worth the effort to try and get an appointment. She is beautiful and sweet!

  6. #12683
    Sorry about that little head posted that LOL! TGTBT and yes deposit scam. I'm dying to find a nice private residence provider.

    Quote Originally Posted by Sobe69  [View Original Post]
    Any into on this one in Knightdale?

    https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...t/130497261536

  7. #12682
    Quote Originally Posted by NCAdventurer  [View Original Post]
    Be careful, she states Cashapp is required.
    Yep, and I'll almost guarantee you that she will ask for a "deposit" before you see her.

  8. #12681
    Quote Originally Posted by StickMan09  [View Original Post]
    So is Sexy Megan and Pearl from X* the same person?
    What is X*? PM me if you have to, please.

  9. #12680

    Be Careful RE Cashapp

    Quote Originally Posted by Sobe69  [View Original Post]
    Any into on this one in Knightdale?

    https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...t/130497261536
    Be careful, she states Cashapp is required.

  10. #12679

    The Gemini Treatment

    Any into on this one in Knightdale?

    https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...t/130497261536

  11. #12678

    Link

    Do you have a link to her ad?

    Please guys if you can put a link or screen shot of ad to help others out.

    Quote Originally Posted by RedDevil07  [View Original Post]
    Yes she is the same but now she is hotter than ever, OMG I had the greatest hour in my life, 100 % recommended.

  12. #12677
    Quote Originally Posted by Kek9069  [View Original Post]
    For BKS, is there a way around the screening if you're new to the hobby? The kind of information they're asking for seems fairly risky if it were to fall into the wrong hands. Any advice?
    If you're new to the hobby, you probably won't be able to get access to BKS. Your best bet is to try to see one of their girls when they post on Eros.

  13. #12676

    Mercy

    Saw her last night. Best top I had in a awhile.

  14. #12675

    Mercy.

    Quote Originally Posted by Fcb5199  [View Original Post]
    Any update?
    I never went back life got in the way. I'm looking for someone that can actually take a good face fuck.

  15. #12674
    Quote Originally Posted by StickMan09  [View Original Post]
    So is Sexy Megan and Pearl from X* the same person?
    Yes she is the same but now she is hotter than ever, OMG I had the greatest hour in my life, 100 % recommended.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape