Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 18,211 to 18,225 of 30799
-
02-25-21 05:01 #12589Senior Member

Posts: 74Khloe
Had difficulty dreaming one day last week. Struck out on a number of possibilities. Looking for a QV and tried 4 or 5 that either never responded, or responded then ghosted. So I had Khloe on my radar in the past and decided to try contacting. In this dream, I had a very quick response, confirmed donation and location and was on my way. Read in the past that she had a shitty hotel, but it wasn't horrible. Def not high end but I've seen much worse. Arrived and greeted warmly. She's a nice girl. Looks wise, she's tiny, rail thin (probably from some past or current demons), but decent set of cans still. She wasn't done up with make up or dressed up at all. This didn't bother me though. She's not ugly. In fact, a little effort, I think she'd be fairly attractive. But if you are looking for effort to look sexy, it's not happening. Strictly a sweatshirt sweatpants, whip it off and lets go type of gal, which is exactly what this dream called for on this day. She starts with BBBJ, and it is really on point. I let her keep going as she is working hard. Feeling great, I decided to stay with this and deposit a load in her mouth. She took every drop like a champ and cranked and sucked me dry til I couldn't take it. Would repeat again if ever in a pinch for a good dump and run BBBJCIM.
https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...d/022216259771
-
02-24-21 17:24 #12588Senior Member

Posts: 131Rates don't make sense.
$300/ HR doesn't equate to $600 for an entire night.
Originally Posted by Sobe69
[View Original Post]
-
02-24-21 13:59 #12587Senior Member

Posts: 59Allie back in Raleigh
The mythical Allie is back in Raleigh today. She might not post since she has enough regulars she can see, but if she posts it will likely be early in the day. I have seen her, worth the effort to try and get an appointment. She is beautiful and sweet!
-
02-24-21 10:39 #12586Senior Member

Posts: 869Sorry about that little head posted that LOL! TGTBT and yes deposit scam. I'm dying to find a nice private residence provider.
Originally Posted by Sobe69
[View Original Post]
-
02-24-21 10:20 #12585Senior Member

Posts: 867Yep, and I'll almost guarantee you that she will ask for a "deposit" before you see her.
Originally Posted by NCAdventurer
[View Original Post]
-
02-24-21 10:17 #12584Senior Member

Posts: 867What is X*? PM me if you have to, please.
Originally Posted by StickMan09
[View Original Post]
-
02-24-21 10:16 #12583Senior Member

Posts: 67Be Careful RE Cashapp
Be careful, she states Cashapp is required.
Originally Posted by Sobe69
[View Original Post]
-
02-24-21 10:04 #12582Senior Member

Posts: 869The Gemini Treatment
Any into on this one in Knightdale?
https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...t/130497261536
-
02-24-21 09:40 #12581Senior Member

Posts: 90Link
Do you have a link to her ad?
Please guys if you can put a link or screen shot of ad to help others out.
Originally Posted by RedDevil07
[View Original Post]
-
02-24-21 09:06 #12580Senior Member

Posts: 330If you're new to the hobby, you probably won't be able to get access to BKS. Your best bet is to try to see one of their girls when they post on Eros.
Originally Posted by Kek9069
[View Original Post]
-
02-24-21 09:05 #12579Regular Member

Posts: 5Mercy
Saw her last night. Best top I had in a awhile.
-
02-24-21 04:02 #12578Senior Member

Posts: 111Mercy.
I never went back life got in the way. I'm looking for someone that can actually take a good face fuck.
Originally Posted by Fcb5199
[View Original Post]
-
02-24-21 01:03 #12577Regular Member

Posts: 6Yes she is the same but now she is hotter than ever, OMG I had the greatest hour in my life, 100 % recommended.
Originally Posted by StickMan09
[View Original Post]
-
02-23-21 22:48 #12576Senior Member

Posts: 252FYI, to see posts from someone click on their handle then touch View Forum Posts. My review from November:
Originally Posted by NCAdventurer
[View Original Post]
She was in CLT a while back and I met up with her. I did research but boy was I disappointed. She is the girl in the pics and smoking hot. That's the good. The rest is not. Major rush job. I swear she would of had me out of there in under 15 minutes if I'd let her. Then the rules. She had perfect tits but I wasn't allowed to play with them. She had the nerve to actually ask for an upcharge when I ask to DATY. WTF! At that price I was insulted. Mechanical and straight to business. No foreplay to speak of, etc. Good hotel but messy lived in room with a dog no less staring at me. Felt like she showed more attention to it then her guest. No way would I repeat.
-
02-23-21 22:35 #12575Senior Member

Posts: 25Bks
For BKS, is there a way around the screening if you're new to the hobby? The kind of information they're asking for seems fairly risky if it were to fall into the wrong hands. Any advice?










Reply With Quote





