Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 596 of 1655 FirstFirst ... 96 496 546 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 646 696 1096 1596 ... LastLast
Results 8,926 to 8,940 of 24823
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #15898

    Teacher

    Consider it a gift, she saved you throwing away your money on doped up sloppy, worn out pussy

    Quote Originally Posted by DanniAsh  [View Original Post]
    I see she's been posting but no response from her and looks like her phone is shut off. Any way to get her to respond?
    .

  2. #15897
    Quote Originally Posted by DanniAsh  [View Original Post]
    I see she's been posting but no response from her and looks like her phone is shut off. Any way to get her to respond?
    Had school scheduled with the teacher last Saturday. Confirmed night before and drove over for lunch and she was a no show at her spot in Whitestown. She has become so flaky and if you don't catch her sober who knows if she'll show up or be ready to play. Some bad habits are catching up I'm afraid! No more for me, there's better and more reliable.

  3. #15896

    Catherine the teacher

    I see she's been posting but no response from her and looks like her phone is shut off. Any way to get her to respond?

  4. #15895

    Hannah

    Saw Hannah again, her pussy taste so damn good. Head is some of the best I have ever had.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...olis/59266336/

  5. #15894

    More to come maybe

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnGuest  [View Original Post]
    Seems odd, usually there are several a day.
    Maybe with the NCAA BBall tournament coming up here, there will be more and maybe some new ones. But the new ones may be just out of towners for the tournament.

  6. #15893

    Not sure

    Quote Originally Posted by DanBrown  [View Original Post]
    I was thinking the same thing yesterday.

    But at the same time I wasn't able to find any reliable, quality providers available for companion ship yesterday either.

    On the other hand the massage board seem to have a steady flow of information.
    But that ad to the left is hot.

  7. #15892

    Dry season?

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnGuest  [View Original Post]
    Seems odd, usually there are several a day.
    I was thinking the same thing yesterday.

    But at the same time I wasn't able to find any reliable, quality providers available for companion ship yesterday either.

    On the other hand the massage board seem to have a steady flow of information.

  8. #15891

    Sounds like a set-up

    Quote Originally Posted by SlummiesChap  [View Original Post]
    In our back and forth I said "you must be exceptional" to which she replied - "just confident we all have our ticket" - whatever that means.
    She wants you to walk into a room with $500 cash, in a high crime area? LOLs!!

  9. #15890

    No posts to "Escorts" for 4 days? Hmmm.

    Seems odd, usually there are several a day.

  10. #15889

    Anyone?

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...194/3174015940

    Looks too good to be true. I'm hoping it IS true. Any info?

  11. #15888

    Vega $ Vixen should go back to Vegas

    Quote Originally Posted by Ajc1331  [View Original Post]
    https://megapersonals.eu/public/post_detail/12734200

    Quoted $300 Hhr, $500 Hr for incall near Post and 70. Hard pass for me.
    In our back and forth I said "you must be exceptional" to which she replied - "just confident we all have our ticket" - whatever that means.

  12. #15887

    Carley is great!

    Quote Originally Posted by Dozer6872  [View Original Post]
    I had a great experience yesterday early morning with Carley. I will say she is an oral specialist. I had a couple of hours with her. She was an experience. She made sure I was satisfied. I was wondering if anyone else has had the experience with her? She can be wild. Iwas wondering how wild she can be? You can PM with your experience.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...olis/57246475/
    Carley is a mature provider who really enjoys what she does. I have seen her several times, and she always makes me happy. Beautiful eyes and orally talented. Love that woman!

  13. #15886
    100% Fake.

    Quote Originally Posted by WillRust69  [View Original Post]

  14. #15885
    Forum Advertiser


    Posts: 132
    Quote Originally Posted by WillRust69  [View Original Post]
    Go try it out and report back.

  15. #15884

    Tara on Gator

    Anyone have a report on this one:

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...olis/59071035/

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape