Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 166 of 898 FirstFirst ... 66 116 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 216 266 666 ... LastLast
Results 2,476 to 2,490 of 13457
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #10982

    Cams

    Quote Originally Posted by Chipper109  [View Original Post]
    Sure, put your real name & phone number because they already have your info from the street camera😁.
    What they know is, I walked into a building and then left an hour later, that is all. With all this snow sure wouldn't be that hard to pull over down the street, back a mountain of it over my plate and then pull in, mother nature can be helpful sometimes. When it's not so cold out, I typically park down the street and just walk the block to the entrance. Then again those cams have been there for years and nothing has ever come from it, I believe its one of those small town obligations. They need to make it look like their doing something to keep the area safe just in case, but don't actually care. That way if a major incident ever did occur, they could tell the general public they were keeping an eye on the place. Speaking of cameras, am I the only one that always checks the ceiling tiles and walls for hidden cams? Not paranoid of the establishment placing them, but LEO. Similar thing happened down in FL a few years back, big mess.

  2. #10981
    Quote Originally Posted by LoveAsianWomen  [View Original Post]
    Stopped by Tiger today, asked for Jenny, had to wait 20 minutes, worth the wait. Jenny is Beautiful, perfect build, she has some scarring below her nipples which isn't a deal breaker. Awesome shower, back to the room for BBBJ, then to BBFS, GFE. Some people didn't seem to care for Jenny, but I had a great time. I gave her 1. 2 tip after I got dressed, the weird thing was she said that's a lot of money and handed me back. 4, she didn't want to take it back, so I handed her. 2 and said she should at least take. 1.

    Will Repeat.
    I think she is definitely YMMV. Last time I was there I drew her. Easily the worst BBBJ I have had in a long time. Teeth and very poor technique. Kept putting her mask on and off. Only positive was cheaper than the others. She will do as you ask, but no enthusiasm. One thing I did learn is these ladies work very long days. Sometimes there for over 12 hours. Work almost every day. That would take a toll on anyone for sure.

  3. #10980

    Furthermore "details"

    Quote Originally Posted by MisterJao  [View Original Post]
    Please, do go into the details. Were they into each other, kissing etc? Or was this more like a tag team thing where only one at a time participates? I can't possibly be the only guy here who wants details, and lots of them.
    Was it house plus tip plus tip or house plus house plus tip plus tip?

  4. #10979

    1st Time at Tiger (Kim)

    After reading reviews for the last few months, me and a buddy decided to make the hour long road trip to Tiger this past Saturday night.

    Greeted by house mama, signed our names and number which thought was strange (used a fake number to be safe). Went into the room, got undressed and greeted by "Kim". My buddy got Cookie who I've seen lot of reviews for but never seen any for Kim.

    Kim was real sweet. 5'2 or so, little thick body with great ass and least C Cups. Anyways Tower Shower was nice as I've never done one of those. Kim was real sensitive in there, and course washing my dick / balls felt nice.

    After that and drying off in sauna with my buddy, onto the "massage". We start with simple massage for like 5 min before she asks what I want. Tell her course FS. Starts with me sucking her oh so juicy tits. Then we go into 69, and let me tell ya she is real clean and tight down there. I only licked a little bit. Afterwards we go into CG, Then Doggy, Missionary, another CBJ with her kneeling on the floor for it, then end it with HJ while I played with her tight area, and she also sucked on my nipples (not too into that) and then she kissed and licked around my ears (very sensitive and loved it).

    Even though I didn't come too much (I jerked off couple hours prior which might been a mistake) I still give it a 9. 5/10 experience and I hope to return asap and see Kim again. Might even see if I could get cookie to join as she looked great.

    Few questions for some of you Tiger regulars.

    1. Anyone have Kim before?

    2. How much more for a 3 way?

    3. Any recommendations on girls for next time? Especially ones who will let ya kiss then bit on the lips and tongue. I wish I would've asked Kim cause he lips looked so juicy.

  5. #10978

    3 way at Tiger

    Quote Originally Posted by Chipper109  [View Original Post]
    ... this was one of the better experiences that I can remember. I won't go into all the details....
    Please, do go into the details. Were they into each other, kissing etc? Or was this more like a tag team thing where only one at a time participates? I can't possibly be the only guy here who wants details, and lots of them.

  6. #10977

    3 some at Tiger

    Decided to splurge a bit & hit up Tiger late on a Sun night. Surprisingly, no cars in the lot. I had actually planned on going to Sunny, but there were 3 cars there. I haven't been to Tiger in a long time so I was due anyway. I don't know who greeted me at the door, but told her what I wanted and gave her the donation up front and she sent in Cookie & Sophia. I've done many 3 somes over the years (I've been in the hobby since around '97) with both AMP's and providers & this was one of the better experiences that I can remember. I won't go into all the details, but it was a blast the whole hour. Need to do it more often.

  7. #10976
    Quote Originally Posted by ItsAllFun  [View Original Post]
    Should we sign the sign in sheet too with our phone number too?
    Sure, put your real name & phone number because they already have your info from the street camera😁.

  8. #10975

    My take

    Quote Originally Posted by CPGuy  [View Original Post]
    That's a paper trail I'd never want to create.
    About 8 years back, I had a coworker that lived in New Jersey that I had no idea was a hobbiest. He was married, 2 young kids and a nice wife. His alter self had a love of buying pussy and he used a credit card. Unfortunately, there was a day that two men came to his residence to investigate the visits to a local spa he visited once or twice a week for over a year. There where cameras, pictures and credit card records that the investigators showed to his wife. He wasn't home when this happened, he in fact was at the spa and they let her know that. He was ambushed by this situation and wasn't able to defend himself. Every visit was the same transaction. $60 charge on arrival and a second charge for $120- 20 to 30 minutes later. Never a criminal charge, never a court date. What it cost him was a marriage, pension, child support and his home. His wife was handed all the links and his life was turned upside down!

    I am not a traditionalist, I believe you can have a relationship and participate in a hobby that includes sex with strangers and still love your SO!

    I tell this for one reason, part of this hobby is being able to have sound judgement and not risk your entire life and sanity by doing dumb shit. I'm not in a LTR but have a lady living with me that I like enough that I wouldn't want someone showing up at my door making me look like an idiot. Regardless of your situation, making the wrong moves can cost you a lot. Always protect yourself and always keep in mind that you don't owe anyone a single answer, if you get questioned! I have no response to your questions and keep it that simple. You don't need a lawyer and you don't have to answer questions. Plain and simple, silence will prevail. Don't talk, don't Lie!

  9. #10974
    Quote Originally Posted by Chipper109  [View Original Post]
    Personally, I'd avoid using a personal credit card. Something they can use to track you.
    This. That's just bad OPSEC.

  10. #10973
    Quote Originally Posted by Torchkit  [View Original Post]
    I don't know anything about cashapp, but they have acceepted credit cards for over 20 years. They will tack on a 5 dollar service fee.
    Personally, I'd avoid using a personal credit card. Something they can use to track you.

  11. #10972
    Quote Originally Posted by CPGuy  [View Original Post]
    That's a paper trail I'd never want to create.
    Should we sign the sign in sheet too with our phone number too?

  12. #10971

    Jenny at Tiger

    Stopped by Tiger today, asked for Jenny, had to wait 20 minutes, worth the wait. Jenny is Beautiful, perfect build, she has some scarring below her nipples which isn't a deal breaker. Awesome shower, back to the room for BBBJ, then to BBFS, GFE. Some people didn't seem to care for Jenny, but I had a great time. I gave her 1. 2 tip after I got dressed, the weird thing was she said that's a lot of money and handed me back. 4, she didn't want to take it back, so I handed her. 2 and said she should at least take. 1.

    Will Repeat.

  13. #10970
    Quote Originally Posted by RavensBurg  [View Original Post]
    I know you guys are probably going to grill me for even mentioning it, but are these establishments still all Cash only or have they migrated to CashApp / Credit forms of payment?

    Also, how much time are you gentlemen actually getting with these fine ladies for the standard donation, which I assume is $60/$100? Or is it $60/$140?
    That's a paper trail I'd never want to create.

  14. #10969
    Quote Originally Posted by XmasBeagle  [View Original Post]
    Tiger has a sign on their door that says cash only.
    I never noticed it. And I haven't used a credit card at any of them in years. But I have used them. They still had the old manual swipe machines with carbon paper. Maybe credit card companies no longer accept those and they didn't want to computerize.

  15. #10968
    Quote Originally Posted by Torchkit  [View Original Post]
    I don't know anything about cashapp, but they have acceepted credit cards for over 20 years. They will tack on a 5 dollar service fee.
    Tiger has a sign on their door that says cash only.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape