Rubrankings.com
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 595 of 1286 FirstFirst ... 95 495 545 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 645 695 1095 ... LastLast
Results 8,911 to 8,925 of 19290
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #10380

    Della

    Quote Originally Posted by HardHat69  [View Original Post]
    I am happy to see a recent review of Della, she has been around for a long time, both locally and farther down south. I have been seeing her for a while now, since before she got the implants, but I have been hesitant to post a review for fear of drawing the ire and flames of those who are of the opinion that quality companionship should come at a lesser price. She is feisty and fun, with a great personality, and IMO no evidence of any real GPS or bad habits. She knows her value and makes no apologies for her donation structure. Her hygiene, hair, and makeup are always well done. She is always obliging, the comms are good, and if for some reason she is running late, she lets you know rather than just letting you sit or ghosting you completely. The pictures are accurate, if perhaps a bit filtered, and if you like them, you will probably like her better in person. She has my favorite body type: petite, thin, and has great looking new boobs to match, which I have had the pleasure of monitoring over the last few months.

    I am not opposed to a higher donation for a nice location, pretty face, good teeth, killer body, and personality to match. Therefore, I will continue to indulge myself!

    HH.
    I saw Della once and did provide a report I believe. I have no issue with her required marios as I do understand that you get what you pay for. It was the lack of BBBJ and only being allowed a single shot that surprised me. She was a cool chick, but after the deed she began to pack up because she had "people to meet". I didn't even get close to the hour for my $$.

  2. #10379

    Lazy Lacey 2. 0

    Been wanting to give Lacey 2. 0 a shot at getting a good review. Comms are spotty but finally got some replies. Seems she wants 2. 0 Mario's for delivery now, bit steep IMO considering her history and comms. Anyone care to chime in on recent experience and contribution made? Feel free to PM me.

    Yes, I did RTFF, I'm looking for more recent info if there is any

  3. #10378

    There is info

    Quote Originally Posted by DougStamper  [View Original Post]
    Don't recall seeing any details on the MI redhead in the burnt out home. Looking for details on both the young lady and the safety of her incall location.

    https://melbourne-fl.skipthegames.co...e/389622546691 Sexy redhead looking for some help 35 years old.
    There is some info on her. I think it is like two months ago there is some info on her.

  4. #10377

    Fixed

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyFue  [View Original Post]
    Thank you.

    How about her?: https://space-coast.skipthegames.com...e/655038125310

    Been seeing multiple ads. Looked like she was asked about here back in post #9409 but don't see anything else.
    Fixed the link, my bad. Wish I could just edit my original post.

  5. #10376

    Della

    Quote Originally Posted by JayJayTwo  [View Original Post]
    Just one guy's opinion, but I consider her to be one of the better options in Brevard, nice figure, attractive overall look, no candy issues, she's reliable and she provides a good experience. Yes, she is older than she posts in her ad, though she was straight with me about that the very first time we met. Plus, between her putting current pics in the ad (showing the recent implants) and posting regularly on SC, everyone should be well aware of with whom they'll be meeting before ever setting up the date. My guess is that if her donations were lower, she'd be one of the most popular providers in Brevard. Again, just my opinion.
    I am happy to see a recent review of Della, she has been around for a long time, both locally and farther down south. I have been seeing her for a while now, since before she got the implants, but I have been hesitant to post a review for fear of drawing the ire and flames of those who are of the opinion that quality companionship should come at a lesser price. She is feisty and fun, with a great personality, and IMO no evidence of any real GPS or bad habits. She knows her value and makes no apologies for her donation structure. Her hygiene, hair, and makeup are always well done. She is always obliging, the comms are good, and if for some reason she is running late, she lets you know rather than just letting you sit or ghosting you completely. The pictures are accurate, if perhaps a bit filtered, and if you like them, you will probably like her better in person. She has my favorite body type: petite, thin, and has great looking new boobs to match, which I have had the pleasure of monitoring over the last few months.

    I am not opposed to a higher donation for a nice location, pretty face, good teeth, killer body, and personality to match. Therefore, I will continue to indulge myself!

    HH.

  6. #10375

    MI Redhead

    Quote Originally Posted by DougStamper  [View Original Post]
    Don't recall seeing any details on the MI redhead in the burnt out home. Looking for details on both the young lady and the safety of her incall location.

    https://melbourne-fl.skipthegames.co...e/389622546691 Sexy redhead looking for some help 35 years old.
    I saw her more than a month ago in a forgettable meeting. The place was a dump then, and I'm not sure if the so-called fire made it worse. But it was safe. She does have a nice ass, but a finish-and-go attitude, which practically ensures no repeat business. Under no circumstances pay for more than a qv. I made the mistake of paying for hhr, and she refused to attempt a second pop despite her ad saying she does.

  7. #10374

    Anyone been there, done that?

    Don't recall seeing any details on the MI redhead in the burnt out home. Looking for details on both the young lady and the safety of her incall location.

    https://melbourne-fl.skipthegames.co...e/389622546691 Sexy redhead looking for some help 35 years old.

  8. #10373

    Info on Della

    Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye49  [View Original Post]
    Very nice review of this intriguing lady JJ2. Yes she may want a little more but at my age I'd gladly agree for the drama free quality and ambiance. I definitely want to schedule some time with her the next time I'm in the area since she's conveniently located for me.
    Quote Originally Posted by TungstenHP  [View Original Post]
    Nice review, I'm a big tits guy so might have to check her out now that she got them worked on. And just an FYI she's older than her ad says; she's born in 83'.
    Quote Originally Posted by KittyLicker68  [View Original Post]
    Good report, JJ2, Thanks. Been hoping someone would chime in with recent positive experience about Della. She's is on my to-do list. Might just have to move her closer to the top now.

    KL.
    Just one guy's opinion, but I consider her to be one of the better options in Brevard, nice figure, attractive overall look, no candy issues, she's reliable and she provides a good experience. Yes, she is older than she posts in her ad, though she was straight with me about that the very first time we met. Plus, between her putting current pics in the ad (showing the recent implants) and posting regularly on SC, everyone should be well aware of with whom they'll be meeting before ever setting up the date. My guess is that if her donations were lower, she'd be one of the most popular providers in Brevard. Again, just my opinion.

  9. #10372

    Della

    Quote Originally Posted by JayJayTwo  [View Original Post]
    If you've been in the hobby in Brevard for any length of time, you know of Della and you also know she used to be outcall only and started her donations at the one hour mark. With having an SO and a need to be hugely discrete, those requirements had limited me to only a couple visits with her over about a 2 or 3 year period. However, she recently started offering incall and being available for half hour visits. Since I'm a huge fan of her spinner body type and lack of any "issues" that a lot of the providers have, this was good news for me! Add in the recent breast implants and she's now high on my list! I had some free time a little while back, sent her a text, she remembered me from my last visit and we set up an incall for an hour or so later. While her incall was a little further south than I like to go, it was close to 95 and easy to find. She is very much as she advertises, the pics are legit and she's got a tight little body. I know a fair amount of the mongers won't see her because of her donation structure and that's absolutely their right. For me, I love that tight little body, especially with the enhancements, she has no bad habits of which I'm aware, she seems to enjoy herself during our visits and she's got enough intelligence to have a decent conversation as I'm getting cleaned up and ready to head back out. If you like her pictures, appreciate a spinner and you're cool with her donations, she's absolutely worth a visit!

    https://space-coast.skipthegames.com...y/387068080450
    Very nice review of this intriguing lady JJ2. Yes she may want a little more but at my age I'd gladly agree for the drama free quality and ambiance. I definitely want to schedule some time with her the next time I'm in the area since she's conveniently located for me.

  10. #10371
    Quote Originally Posted by JayJayTwo  [View Original Post]
    If you've been in the hobby in Brevard for any length of time, you know of Della and you also know she used to be outcall only and started her donations at the one hour mark. With having an SO and a need to be hugely discrete, those requirements had limited me to only a couple visits with her over about a 2 or 3 year period. However, she recently started offering incall and being available for half hour visits. Since I'm a huge fan of her spinner body type and lack of any "issues" that a lot of the providers have, this was good news for me! Add in the recent breast implants and she's now high on my list! I had some free time a little while back, sent her a text, she remembered me from my last visit and we set up an incall for an hour or so later. While her incall was a little further south than I like to go, it was close to 95 and easy to find. She is very much as she advertises, the pics are legit and she's got a tight little body. I know a fair amount of the mongers won't see her because of her donation structure and that's absolutely their right. For me, I love that tight little body, especially with the enhancements, she has no bad habits of which I'm aware, she seems to enjoy herself during our visits and she's got enough intelligence to have a decent conversation as I'm getting cleaned up and ready to head back out. If you like her pictures, appreciate a spinner and you're cool with her donations, she's absolutely worth a visit!

    https://space-coast.skipthegames.com...y/387068080450
    Nice review, I'm a big tits guy so might have to check her out now that she got them worked on. And just an FYI she's older than her ad says; she's born in 83'.

  11. #10370
    Quote Originally Posted by JayJayTwo  [View Original Post]
    If you've been in the hobby in Brevard for any length of time, you know of Della and you also know she used to be outcall only and started her donations at the one hour mark. With having an SO and a need to be hugely discrete, those requirements had limited me to only a couple visits with her over about a 2 or 3 year period. However, she recently started offering incall and being available for half hour visits. Since I'm a huge fan of her spinner body type and lack of any "issues" that a lot of the providers have, this was good news for me! Add in the recent breast implants and she's now high on my list! I had some free time a little while back, sent her a text, she remembered me from my last visit and we set up an incall for an hour or so later. While her incall was a little further south than I like to go, it was close to 95 and easy to find. She is very much as she advertises, the pics are legit and she's got a tight little body. I know a fair amount of the mongers won't see her because of her donation structure and that's absolutely their right. For me, I love that tight little body, especially with the enhancements, she has no bad habits of which I'm aware, she seems to enjoy herself during our visits and she's got enough intelligence to have a decent conversation as I'm getting cleaned up and ready to head back out. If you like her pictures, appreciate a spinner and you're cool with her donations, she's absolutely worth a visit!

    https://space-coast.skipthegames.com...y/387068080450
    Good report, JJ2, Thanks. Been hoping someone would chime in with recent positive experience about Della. She's is on my to-do list. Might just have to move her closer to the top now.

    KL.

  12. #10369

    TruGem (palm Bay) -Repeated

    Another repeat visit with Trugem in Palm Bay. Still the best mind blowing oral skills I've encountered. No quit, No spit, non-stop until I'm happy. Nice girl with no drama. Value is unbeatable. Def recc.

    https://palmbay.skipthegames.com/fem...h/847581945457

    F1.

  13. #10368

    Thanks

    Quote Originally Posted by HardHat69  [View Original Post]
    See post #10205 by Tdrag.
    Thank you.

    How about her?: http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...502&viewfull=1#post5057502.

    Been seeing multiple ads. Looked like she was asked about in the post below but don't see anything else.

    http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...502&viewfull=1#post5057502.

  14. #10367

    Visit with Della

    If you've been in the hobby in Brevard for any length of time, you know of Della and you also know she used to be outcall only and started her donations at the one hour mark. With having an SO and a need to be hugely discrete, those requirements had limited me to only a couple visits with her over about a 2 or 3 year period. However, she recently started offering incall and being available for half hour visits. Since I'm a huge fan of her spinner body type and lack of any "issues" that a lot of the providers have, this was good news for me! Add in the recent breast implants and she's now high on my list! I had some free time a little while back, sent her a text, she remembered me from my last visit and we set up an incall for an hour or so later. While her incall was a little further south than I like to go, it was close to 95 and easy to find. She is very much as she advertises, the pics are legit and she's got a tight little body. I know a fair amount of the mongers won't see her because of her donation structure and that's absolutely their right. For me, I love that tight little body, especially with the enhancements, she has no bad habits of which I'm aware, she seems to enjoy herself during our visits and she's got enough intelligence to have a decent conversation as I'm getting cleaned up and ready to head back out. If you like her pictures, appreciate a spinner and you're cool with her donations, she's absolutely worth a visit!

    https://space-coast.skipthegames.com...y/387068080450

  15. #10366

    Recently reviewed

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyFue  [View Original Post]
    Any info on her?

    https://space-coast.skipthegames.com...t/303156334036

    No name to search by.
    See post #10205 by Tdrag.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape