Rubrankings.com
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 781 of 1603 FirstFirst ... 281 681 731 771 772 773 774 775 776 777 778 779 780 781 782 783 784 785 786 787 788 789 790 791 831 881 1281 ... LastLast
Results 11,701 to 11,715 of 24043
Come and Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #12343
    Quote Originally Posted by TomMcAn  [View Original Post]
    I've visited plenty of the Asian CS places over the years and never got any trafficked vibes.
    Me neither. Never seen any red flags and I look for them.

  2. #12342

    DS Nuru

    Quote Originally Posted by HellBoyX  [View Original Post]
    I've reviewed several k girls here associated with local agencies, but I noticed that one of the DS girls was listed as a Nuru Model? Is that just a marketing ploy, or is Nuru actually on the menu? That's one of my bucket list items (I tried it with Sophie but I feel like that was very light Nuru), so thank you in advance!
    Did not see her, but spoke with the booker. I am sure it is legit.

  3. #12341

    Polina

    Quote Originally Posted by HellBoyX  [View Original Post]
    Wow, I wish I could get access to that! I've never been able to try Russian, and I find their accent soooooo hot. Plus they normally are knock outs. I would wonder if GPS is a thing though. But who knows. Enjoy!
    I am not sure if she is still around but Polina was one of my favorites for Nuru in Arlington. Nk FS but Nuru for 200 for 30 minutes. Some don't like her, but I did.

  4. #12340

    DS. Nuru model

    I've reviewed several k girls here associated with local agencies, but I noticed that one of the DS girls was listed as a Nuru Model? Is that just a marketing ploy, or is Nuru actually on the menu? That's one of my bucket list items (I tried it with Sophie but I feel like that was very light Nuru), so thank you in advance!

  5. #12339

    Awesome

    Quote Originally Posted by Tomk2323  [View Original Post]
    For me they are the best. Absolutely amazing Russians. FYI rate is 420 but weekend rate is 360.
    Wow, I wish I could get access to that! I've never been able to try Russian, and I find their accent soooooo hot. Plus they normally are knock outs. I would wonder if GPS is a thing though. But who knows. Enjoy!

  6. #12338

    Stay Away

    Quote Originally Posted by OldPilot71  [View Original Post]
    I gave Destiny a try a couple days ago. Granted, as a $100 provider, I wasn't expecting much, but she was in a shitty mood. In an absolute first for me, she took her damn teeth out for the CBJ! Seriously, popped her dentures out in her hand. I almost lost in trying not to laugh. Rest of the experience was completely forgettable. I won't be going back for a second visit.
    Had the same exact experience. She either has some serious demons and / or crazy as hell. Kept talking to herself and said she was going to f $&k someone up so hurry and got the hell out of there. Take my advice and stay clear from this one.

  7. #12337

    Not me either

    Quote Originally Posted by JustJohn007  [View Original Post]
    Never got any trafficked vibes from K-girl places around. Am I missing something here?
    I've visited plenty of the Asian CS places over the years and never got any trafficked vibes.

  8. #12336
    Quote Originally Posted by AdcFellow  [View Original Post]
    Not quite. I asked them if they were still in Fairfax, and they said they were in CA.
    Have you tried contacting LF at their old number recently? Apparently, that was the website given to some mongers when the agency "came back". About a month ago, that website listed their location as being SF, although it no longer is listed there. If the girl on the website is indeed Yumi, it seems that she came from LF's parent agency, PE, located in NYC, along with Aki, another Japanese provider who was listed on both websites.

  9. #12335
    Quote Originally Posted by LuckyLuciano00  [View Original Post]
    Yes that is it. They haven't been taking new members for what seems like eons now. I also heard they're super expensive, 400-500/ hr.
    For me they are the best. Absolutely amazing Russians. FYI rate is 420 but weekend rate is 360.

  10. #12334

    Mystery

    Quote Originally Posted by AdcFellow  [View Original Post]
    Not quite. I asked them if they were still in Fairfax, and they said they were in CA.
    The earlier reports are a mystery then!

  11. #12333

    Dots

    Quote Originally Posted by KyungJean  [View Original Post]
    So did you call or text them and then ask "are you the same people as LF"?
    Not quite. I asked them if they were still in Fairfax, and they said they were in CA.

  12. #12332
    They recently raised the donations, used to have weekend specials but this mivjt be out of reach as well.

    Looks like things are chamginv for tie worse. Even tie crapshoots are more disappointing for what you get.

    Quote Originally Posted by OrZammar  [View Original Post]
    Ouch, maybe it's a good thing in the long run that I can't register LOL.

  13. #12331
    Quote Originally Posted by LuckyLuciano00  [View Original Post]
    Yes that is it. They haven't been taking new members for what seems like eons now. I also heard they're super expensive, 400-500/ hr.
    Ouch, maybe it's a good thing in the long run that I can't register LOL.

  14. #12330

    Dots

    Quote Originally Posted by AdcFellow  [View Original Post]
    I reached out to the contact number at moonpalace, and they acted like they did not know anything about lotus. I am not sure why it is believed there is a connection. Anyone connect the dots for me? (I was previously a member in good standing a Lotus before they closed).
    So did you call or text them and then ask "are you the same people as LF"?

  15. #12329

    Lotus

    Quote Originally Posted by FloorHump422  [View Original Post]
    Apparently, they rebranded as https://www.moonpalace.club/ but I haven't seen any reports about them. Granted, I haven't reached out, but it seems even sketchier than when they initially came back LOL.
    I reached out to the contact number at moonpalace, and they acted like they did not know anything about lotus. I am not sure why it is believed there is a connection. Anyone connect the dots for me? (I was previously a member in good standing a Lotus before they closed).

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape