Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: General Reports

+ Add Report
Page 88 of 259 FirstFirst ... 38 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 138 188 ... LastLast
Results 1,306 to 1,320 of 3885
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2580
    Senior Member


    Posts: 3024
    Quote Originally Posted by LustyB  [View Original Post]
    I'm only 57, so god knows when I'll get it. But I've been pretty much living a normal life so far and have mongored right along like nothing happened. Haven't gotten it yet and I've been on airplanes, restaurants, AMPs, escorts, street hookers, subways, etc.
    Same here(well I'm 53). I'll be making an appointment soon for my "Fauci Ouchie". I've been hog wild since last spring and, I haven't gotten any of the symptoms since. However, my younger brother came down with it Covid, all he mentioned was light dizziness and no taste nor smell at all. I did mine back in December and my test came back negative. Guess staying active in some sort and taking a daily multi-vitamin really helped a ton.

  2. #2579
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1253

    8 am

    Quote Originally Posted by VaxFinder  [View Original Post]
    Hi, first post. How have you guys gotten shots at all? I've been trying for days and no luck. Thanks.
    More appointments will be online tomorrow (Thursday) morning at 8 am. Get on line early and keep refreshing.

  3. #2578
    Quote Originally Posted by BallsOfSteele  [View Original Post]
    I recieved the Moderna shot. Other than a slight headache for the evening and the injection site was sore to touch. I can say no other symptoms.

    I've had more of a reaction to The flue shot over the years.
    The suffering seems temporary. I had COVID and was hospitalized for three days with pneumonia. I was lucky that it was just that and no other symptoms. Still, not able to breath is the worst experience and I don't want anyone to ever experience that. I'll take the sore arm and a few days of misery over that experience.

  4. #2577
    Quote Originally Posted by BallsOfSteele  [View Original Post]
    I recieved the Moderna shot. Other than a slight headache for the evening and the injection site was sore to touch. I can say no other symptoms.

    I've had more of a reaction to The flue shot over the years.
    Hi, first post. How have you guys gotten shots at all? I've been trying for days and no luck. Thanks.

  5. #2576
    Quote Originally Posted by Rito1  [View Original Post]
    I am going Thursday to Gillette. They have Moderna and I hope I don't have to bad of a reaction. I have heard more complaints about Pfizer than I have about Moderna.
    I recieved the Moderna shot. Other than a slight headache for the evening and the injection site was sore to touch. I can say no other symptoms.

    I've had more of a reaction to The flue shot over the years.

  6. #2575

    Vaccine

    Got both shots Moderna, very slight effects but second shot does give a sore arm.

  7. #2574
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1734
    Quote Originally Posted by Rito1  [View Original Post]
    I am going Thursday to Gillette. They have Moderna and I hope I don't have to bad of a reaction. I have heard more complaints about Pfizer than I have about Moderna.
    I'm only 57, so god knows when I'll get it. But I've been pretty much living a normal life so far and have mongored right along like nothing happened. Haven't gotten it yet and I've been on airplanes, restaurants, AMPs, escorts, street hookers, subways, etc.

  8. #2573
    How are you guys getting shots? I am in my 40's and will be lucky to get one in a few months.

  9. #2572
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1253
    Quote Originally Posted by GianniVersace  [View Original Post]
    I got the 1st shot of Pfizer & had a sore arm, headache & partial swelling to the face the 2nd day. Not looking forward to the 2nd shot. =(.
    Quote Originally Posted by Psalyer  [View Original Post]
    Got mine, moderna. Can confirm that arm pain is intense.
    I am going Thursday to Gillette. They have Moderna and I hope I don't have to bad of a reaction. I have heard more complaints about Pfizer than I have about Moderna.

  10. #2571
    Quote Originally Posted by SreeDeep  [View Original Post]
    Just a very sore arm the day after the second shot. Got better in 48 hours. My colleagues had the whole range from chills and fevers to bad migraines, but everyone was fine within 48 hours of the shot. This was Pfizer BTW.
    I got the 1st shot of Pfizer & had a sore arm, headache & partial swelling to the face the 2nd day. Not looking forward to the 2nd shot. =(.

  11. #2570
    Quote Originally Posted by Psalyer  [View Original Post]
    I haven't but know many who have. The second shot seems to knock people on their ass for 24-36 hours.
    Got mine, moderna. Can confirm that arm pain is intense.

  12. #2569
    Quote Originally Posted by OxyMoron  [View Original Post]
    Looking forward to my first round of the Fauci Ouchie tomorrow in Danvers.
    Got to get your Fauci Ouchie to stave off the Commie Cold.

  13. #2568
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1245
    Quote Originally Posted by OxyMoron  [View Original Post]
    Looking forward to my first round of the Fauci Ouchie tomorrow in Danvers.
    Mark my words — Kariko and Weissman will receive Nobel Prize for the invention and development of mRNA-based vaccines. Remember that you heard here first!

  14. #2567
    Quote Originally Posted by Andir  [View Original Post]
    I am curious if any if you good men got vaccinated against COVID. How was it? Any side effects?
    Looking forward to my first round of the Fauci Ouchie tomorrow in Danvers.

  15. #2566

    Vaccination

    Quote Originally Posted by Andir  [View Original Post]
    I am curious if any if you good men got vaccinated against COVID. How was it? Any side effects?
    I had a sore arm for a couple of days after the 1st shot. No other side effects. I've heard from friends that they've had more of a reaction to the 2nd shot. Hopefully it's not an issue. On the plus side. I'll be less hesitant to mongering after the 2nd shot.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape