Find Your New Baby
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: General Reports

+ Add Report
Page 89 of 259 FirstFirst ... 39 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 139 189 ... LastLast
Results 1,321 to 1,335 of 3885
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2565
    Just a very sore arm the day after the second shot. Got better in 48 hours. My colleagues had the whole range from chills and fevers to bad migraines, but everyone was fine within 48 hours of the shot. This was Pfizer BTW.

    Quote Originally Posted by Andir  [View Original Post]
    I am curious if any if you good men got vaccinated against COVID. How was it? Any side effects?

  2. #2564
    Quote Originally Posted by Andir  [View Original Post]
    I am curious if any if you good men got vaccinated against COVID. How was it? Any side effects?
    I haven't but know many who have. The second shot seems to knock people on their ass for 24-36 hours.

  3. #2563
    I actually had COVID back in May. Nothing bad but had it for 25 days.

    Recently got second shot and woke up that night with chills and sweats. Was fine in the morning.

    Quote Originally Posted by Andir  [View Original Post]
    I am curious if any if you good men got vaccinated against COVID. How was it? Any side effects?

  4. #2562
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1245

    Vaccination

    I am curious if any if you good men got vaccinated against COVID. How was it? Any side effects?

  5. #2561
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1734
    Quote Originally Posted by CornPop  [View Original Post]
    Was over at the Target in southbay in the afternoon. I didn't see any WSW but I did spy something.

    I spotted an attractive women in her 20's she had the look and walk of a sex worker. Very tight acid wash jeans with high heel white platform boots, wearing a fur coat what was unbuttoned to expose her ample cleavage.

    In tow behind her was an average looking male mid 40-50's overweight and bald wearing work boots and a contactor's sweatshirt. In the shopping cart were all baby toys and items (diapers etc).

    He had to be a monger who got swept up by his sugarbaby to get him to take her shopping for baby stuff. I hope the poor guy at least got laid afterwards.
    Or she's a hooker / dom and he's into infantilism and diaper play.

    LOL.

  6. #2560
    Quote Originally Posted by CornPop  [View Original Post]
    Was over at the Target in southbay in the afternoon. I didn't see any WSW but I did spy something.

    I spotted an attractive women in her 20's she had the look and walk of a sex worker. Very tight acid wash jeans with high heel white platform boots, wearing a fur coat what was unbuttoned to expose her ample cleavage.

    In tow behind her was an average looking male mid 40-50's overweight and bald wearing work boots and a contactor's sweatshirt. In the shopping cart were all baby toys and items (diapers etc).

    He had to be a monger who got swept up by his sugarbaby to get him to take her shopping for baby stuff. I hope the poor guy at least got laid afterwards.
    I think you are seeing mongering where it ain't (happens if you deep in the hobby). Some women just dress and ac5 sexy. Some guys date and marry hot women cause they got good jobs.

  7. #2559

    New Orleans

    I'll be travelling to NOLA at the end of the month and decided to peek at the New Orleans forum here and man, it's dead in there. Apparently, SW is the big thing there. Not for an out-of-state guy like me. With my luck, I'll get arrested there. Figured it'll be active with the Escort scene. But, apparently not. I guess I'll have to see what's going on when I get there.

  8. #2558

    Sightseeing

    Was over at the Target in southbay in the afternoon. I didn't see any WSW but I did spy something.

    I spotted an attractive women in her 20's she had the look and walk of a sex worker. Very tight acid wash jeans with high heel white platform boots, wearing a fur coat what was unbuttoned to expose her ample cleavage.

    In tow behind her was an average looking male mid 40-50's overweight and bald wearing work boots and a contactor's sweatshirt. In the shopping cart were all baby toys and items (diapers etc).

    He had to be a monger who got swept up by his sugarbaby to get him to take her shopping for baby stuff. I hope the poor guy at least got laid afterwards.

  9. #2557
    Quote Originally Posted by Thickx  [View Original Post]
    Just got one and wondered if anyone in here has used when they go for a massage? Wondering what the women says or if they are shocked. Let me know.
    The know FS places seem open to a lot, toys don't seem to be an issue.

  10. #2556

    Cock rings

    Just got one and wondered if anyone in here has used when they go for a massage? Wondering what the women says or if they are shocked. Let me know.

  11. #2555
    Quote Originally Posted by Mattis1775  [View Original Post]
    A lot of mongers here had enough with the STDs that they transitioned to the AMP and non-Asian parlors for the thrill of release. No BJ, no FS, just hand skin on skin. They can get the excitement without leaving and worrying whether they caught something or not days or weeks later. I think for men, the HPV vaccine would be useful. Though, men over 40 cannot get it. I tried to get it at BMC. But, apparently my insurance doesn't pay for it and BMC would not take payment. Basically, they said, yes we have it. But, we can't give it to you. WTF. Other than that, there is no magic pill besides the rubber that will keep you safe.

    I caught my share of this stuff and I even started using AMP for the thrill of release before it got really old.
    At the AMPs I mostly switched to HE because of the volume of BB reports I see at them (from posters who are BBing all over the place). Just not worth it to me At this point.

  12. #2554
    Quote Originally Posted by STDKing  [View Original Post]
    Supplements basically give you normal immune function, maybe a slight edge. I am just saying people should know these things are not protecting them from HIV. Lots of bad medical information in the monger community. I want people to understand the risks and not be surprised down the road because they thought they had a magical supplement against STD / STIs.
    A lot of mongers here had enough with the STDs that they transitioned to the AMP and non-Asian parlors for the thrill of release. No BJ, no FS, just hand skin on skin. They can get the excitement without leaving and worrying whether they caught something or not days or weeks later. I think for men, the HPV vaccine would be useful. Though, men over 40 cannot get it. I tried to get it at BMC. But, apparently my insurance doesn't pay for it and BMC would not take payment. Basically, they said, yes we have it. But, we can't give it to you. WTF. Other than that, there is no magic pill besides the rubber that will keep you safe.

    I caught my share of this stuff and I even started using AMP for the thrill of release before it got really old.

  13. #2553
    Quote Originally Posted by XRay1  [View Original Post]
    I absolutely agree it's not an antiviral, but I'd argue, peak glutathione production during entry of questionable terrain is pretty big. Pretty. Pretttyyy big.

    It seems you are of the mind Vit C is of more import?

    I am glad you corrected me.

    But to downright dismiss NAC as an semi essential sup. For mongering wrapped or no.

    Is just beating up the messenger.

    Ten and two king.


    https://youtu.be/UOg_8hCC4u4
    Supplements basically give you normal immune function, maybe a slight edge. I am just saying people should know these things are not protecting them from HIV. Lots of bad medical information in the monger community. I want people to understand the risks and not be surprised down the road because they thought they had a magical supplement against STD / STIs.

  14. #2552
    Quote Originally Posted by OkWhatever  [View Original Post]
    Agreed, she is a very nice woman. I had no issue with her personality. She was friendly and it was a safe place. I was just disgusted with the experience.
    If she didn't smell like sewer water, it would've been a better experience. Other than that, it's all open menu.

  15. #2551
    Agreed, she is a very nice woman. I had no issue with her personality. She was friendly and it was a safe place. I was just disgusted with the experience.

    Quote Originally Posted by MeatMan  [View Original Post]
    Eh, I think it's overblown. When I saw her a year and a half ago, she was cool to be around. She's a bit odd and I like chicks like that but overall, she's a good person from the conversations we had in the past. Despite what she looks like, and, most of us had read the stories, performance-wise, she can suck a good dick, can deepthroat, and LOVES anal. In a pinch or, if you're in a serious slump, then she's a go-to..... I guess. The times I've gone to her place, I never had any issues with her pets nor any accidents as some of you guys have previously mentioned awhile ago.


    I paid her $60 for the deed. Is there anyone who's just as good as her out there in the Boston area and affordable for less than a C-note?. I am all ears.



    GNC's Maca Man and horny goat weed are the goto pills I have been using for nearly a year. It will have your willie at full attention!. I would recommend it to ANYONE. (I also pop a multi-vitamin with it as well)

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape