Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 18,361 to 18,375 of 30329
-
02-23-21 18:14 #11969Senior Member

Posts: 346Niki
She sometimes works with an older hag. She 100% has a handler. The only worse experiences I've had with handlers are the Russians in the NE. Difference bring the Slavs are way more dangerous.
Originally Posted by OneHundredTen
[View Original Post]
-
02-23-21 17:50 #11968Senior Member

Posts: 61Niki
She is a STG girl who also has a SA profile. There was some discussion on this board before about some of her pictures showing a black eye. There was speculation about a handler being in play. I asked her about it and she said it was from a fight with another female prior to being released from a stay at "Uncles" house. She claimed no handler in play. I decided not to book a visit.
Originally Posted by Crewzin
[View Original Post]
-
02-23-21 17:25 #11967Senior Member

Posts: 142No experience with her, but if I remember correctly, her rates are ridiculous. A true GPS girl. If you've got money to burn, take a chance.
Originally Posted by CashAct
[View Original Post]
-
02-23-21 17:21 #11966Senior Member

Posts: 142Trust your instincts; yes, probably TGTBT.
Originally Posted by Handyman704
[View Original Post]
Anyone looking like that for $ is most likely going to ask for a deposit, "before she comes out and brings you to her apartment", or whatever. Then, of course, crickets. Give her a call / text, see what she asks for. I'm betting she'll say she only takes Cashapp, or gift cards, or some other advance payment. Then nothing.
But hey, give it a try. Just don't send any money, or drive any distance (even if she gives you an address). She'll ask for upfront cash sooner or later.
Just my past experience.
Good luck.
-
02-23-21 17:18 #11965Senior Member

Posts: 452Niki
https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...e/821820039307
She hit me up on a SB site, anyone have the scoop on her?
-
02-23-21 15:43 #11964Senior Member

Posts: 7335I believe you are correct.
Originally Posted by HoeRyda
[View Original Post]
-
02-23-21 15:26 #11963Senior Member

Posts: 518I would if offered
I've been told that paying someone of legal age to make an erotic picture for money but not pay for punani directly is lawful. An extra. 20 may give you some legal protection if something was observed.
Originally Posted by MustangMover
[View Original Post]
-
02-23-21 13:23 #11962Regular Member

Posts: 3Eros info
Any intel on this one.
https://www.eros.com/carolinas/files/5889670.htm?cat=1
-
02-23-21 12:56 #11961Regular Member

Posts: 3Trying to connect this week any intel
Trying to see this gal this week any intel would b helpful.
https://www.eros.com/carolinas/files/5889670.htm?cat=1
-
02-23-21 11:32 #11960Senior Member

Posts: 7335Maybe her demons were lighter back when you seen her?
Originally Posted by David3131
[View Original Post]
-
02-23-21 10:24 #11959Senior Member

Posts: 100Videos
Guys asking for a friend on some Videos and them letting you record or up charge to. Please let me know who will. Here are some of mine.
Stormi.
Kat.
Blondie.
Lexxie.
Lauren. In Gastonia.
Amber. In Rock Hill.
Jenna.
Little baby, Sexy Black. In Columbia SC.
-
02-23-21 10:15 #11958Banned Member

Posts: 634Nobody
Honestly bro save your money. I know you are coming from the coast to a big city and figure a lot to choose from. That couldn't be further from the truth the selection is awful around here right now and not worth your time, energy, or money.
Originally Posted by ShotsOnly544
[View Original Post]
-
02-23-21 09:52 #11957Senior Member

Posts: 734Jenna
Given her mixed reviews, I would probably never try to see her. She does look quite attractive except for that one pic. Is she covered in mud that one pic? If so, does anyone find that to be attractive? Or maybe that could qualify her to be reviewed in the "hogging" thread. LMAO.
Originally Posted by David3131
[View Original Post]
-
02-23-21 09:50 #11956Senior Member

Posts: 610Jenna Blue
Talk about rambling on. A few yrs ago I saw this chick in Raleigh, nice cute gal. We chatted some on her bed and then she asked if I would like a glass of wine. I said sure. I was there for a 30 min session for 140 and put the donation as asked on the bedroom dresser. She was in nice lingerie as we chatted about various things. Then looks at her phone as says you have 5 minutes left. I said WTF are you talking about and she goes on about the 30 min. Time limit. I stood up and took the 140 and was heading out. She got so mad and yelled and screamed. Now there was a time waster. Not sure if that was her end game of not but I didn't stay around to find out.
Originally Posted by TheBigCat
[View Original Post]
-
02-23-21 07:43 #11955Senior Member

Posts: 7335I hear she will deliver anything you want if you get in the door. She is really out of it and it can take hours to get her to respond. I don't have time for that shit myself.
Originally Posted by David3131
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote






