Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 11,776 to 11,790 of 25031
-
02-23-21 21:34 #13256Senior Member

Posts: 34Different Experience
I was not as impressed. I tried her a couple of months ago and it was a different situation. She is definitely being pimped out, was a safety girl (everything covered), and cheated me on time. She agreed to an hour for 200 with MSOG, but then rushed me out 20 minutes into it having her pimp slam on the door. Won't repeat!
Originally Posted by Style20
[View Original Post]
-
02-23-21 18:35 #13255Senior Member

Posts: 49Agreed she was good. Use to see her often but now she is erratic. Sucks cause she use to be reliable.
Originally Posted by PSlag56
[View Original Post]
-
02-23-21 16:55 #13254Regular Member

Posts: 11
-
02-23-21 16:00 #13253Regular Member

Posts: 17Name is El
My first review.
Recently saw this one don't know if she's been reviewed before.
She goes by El, definitely the girl in the pics will not send face pics but will show her tattoos so you know it's her.
Does bb & BBBJ only rule is no CIP basic rates Qv120 Hh 200 definitely negotiable got her for about 20 minutes for 80 for a outcall.
Nice girl. Face is okay, body is okay. Service meh but for 80 worth it. I know if I paid her asking would've been better.
Overall I would see her again. She's not bad.
https://providence.skipthegames.com/...s/040342521027
-
02-23-21 15:15 #13252Senior Member

Posts: 53Was this the the other girl with Country girl Julie? Thanks
Was this the the other girl with Country girl Julie? Thanks
Originally Posted by HappyJunk
[View Original Post]
https://providence.skipthegames.com/...n/249774756534
Thanks!
-
02-23-21 14:01 #13251Senior Member

Posts: 196Melanie
I saw her about a year ago, when she was using the name Stephanie. Full service w / Greek $140 HH. She was very pleasant, looked like the better pix in her ad, in an apt. Behind Hartford Ave motel. Since then, I have tried many ( 12) times to hook up again, but never get a text back. Her most recent ads show larger tits, as if she's pregnant (not me, not me! I would see her again if she would reply to my texts.
Originally Posted by Sj2222
[View Original Post]
-
02-23-21 10:49 #13250Senior Member

Posts: 2161. I know I'm right.
Originally Posted by RobertMac1
[View Original Post]
2. Don't have a stroke now, please.
3. Aren't you being a tough guy as well, faceless dickbag?
4. LOL.
5. You have 30 posts, most are questions and ZERO reviews. Why are you here
-
02-23-21 10:39 #13249Senior Member

Posts: 67Warwick Blonde
Thanks Willie. I'll take it as she won't rob me but she is sketchy due to other reasons.
Originally Posted by WillyO
[View Original Post]
-
02-23-21 10:24 #13248Senior Member

Posts: 1230She is real and provides BBFS if that is your thing. However, there are a lot of red flags at this point so I would avoid. I know her from Zebra and know her real name and noticed she has been going down a dark road. Her age is actually 36 if that matters.
Originally Posted by Sj2222
[View Original Post]
-
02-23-21 10:13 #13247Senior Member

Posts: 3748Carmella
I've commented on her EXTREME rudeness on the phone many times. And you are right, a LOT has been wrritten about her. The search engines on this board are excellent. I highly recommend their use!
Originally Posted by ThomasPl31
[View Original Post]
-
02-23-21 09:53 #13246Senior Member

Posts: 761Lots of discussion just a few pages back, Search Carmella.
Originally Posted by ThomasPl31
[View Original Post]
-
02-23-21 09:46 #13245Senior Member

Posts: 67Warwick Blonde
Any red flags here or experience? I'm thinking of calling but I figured I would send out to see if there were any concerns.
Thanks!!
https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/s...r-day/37490874
-
02-23-21 09:21 #13244Senior Member

Posts: 67Warwick Blonde
Any red flags here or experience? I'm thinking of calling but I figured I would send out to see if there were any concerns.
Thanks!!
https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/s...r-day/37490874
-
02-23-21 08:24 #13243Senior Member

Posts: 97Carmella
I am sure there has been a lot written about Carmella, but haven't been able to find it using the search function.
Heard mixed reviews and was hoping to get some definite intel. Thank you.
https://providence.skipthegames.com/...o/233739462160
-
02-22-21 20:26 #13242Senior Member

Posts: 4545https://providence.skipthegames.com/...e/912682200299
Forgot to put the link.










Reply With Quote





