Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 17,401 to 17,415 of 61430
-
02-24-21 10:57 #44030Senior Member

Posts: 346Guess why
Did they tell you why they ask you every time or is it something you've concluded on your own?
Originally Posted by Budge96
[View Original Post]
-
02-24-21 02:16 #44029Senior Member

Posts: 477Amber
Here is a brand new full body pic of Amber.
Originally Posted by Aamco
[View Original Post]
-
02-24-21 02:12 #44028Senior Member

Posts: 1626I have noticed them writing down either the vehicle model or plates. May be that's enough for them to make a log.
Originally Posted by Budge96
[View Original Post]
-
02-24-21 01:38 #44027Senior Member

Posts: 477Kiara
For those who do not know Kiara. Attached are some face pics I borrowed from this forum.
Originally Posted by Aamco
[View Original Post]
-
02-24-21 01:28 #44026Senior Member

Posts: 477May
Here are her face pics. Don't miss out on this cute red head with blue eyes. She can suck hard and fast and deep and then swallow every drop. May was dope sick at the time and still turned in an excellent performance. Trust me you won't last long.
Originally Posted by Aamco
[View Original Post]
-
02-23-21 22:16 #44025Senior Member

Posts: 151They ask me for mine each and every time, I can't imagine why?,want to venture a guess? Give you three guesses and the first two don't count! BWAAAA! Haven't been there in a while either!!
Originally Posted by SteveStone123
[View Original Post]
-
02-23-21 20:51 #44024Senior Member

Posts: 1626Tims never asked me for an ID.
Originally Posted by BannedForLife
[View Original Post]
-
02-23-21 12:39 #44023Senior Member

Posts: 2344No Tell Motel
If possible try Tim's Motel in Halethorpe. An employee asked me for ID. I told her I left it in my car and she rented me the room anyway.
Originally Posted by StayAnonymous
[View Original Post]
-
02-22-21 19:59 #44022Senior Member

Posts: 442Dundalk Sierra
Has anyone seen her lately sweet little Sierra, I picked her up a few weeks ago on Dundalk between Odonnell and Holabird around 4:30 am very accommodating and got into the rimming and ball sucking CIMWS, she treated me good so I treated her good in return. 5'2 125 will definitely repeat if I see her out again.
Apache.
-
02-22-21 19:48 #44021Senior Member

Posts: 442Dundalk Sierra
Has anyone seen her lately sweet little Sierra, I picked her up a few weeks ago on Dundalk between Odonnell and Holabird around 4:30 am very accommodating and got into the rimming and ball sucking CIMWS, she treated me good so I treated her good in return. 5'2 125 will definitely repeat if I see her out again.
Apache.
-
02-22-21 11:02 #44020Senior Member

Posts: 45W / w
Is Lydia still around anyone have any pics or info.
-
02-22-21 10:10 #44019Senior Member

Posts: 1370Try it now.
Originally Posted by Oakwood99
[View Original Post]
-
02-22-21 09:06 #44018Senior Member

Posts: 346Are there any rentabeds that doesn't require ID?
Do these exist any more?
-
02-22-21 08:41 #44017Senior Member

Posts: 511Inbox
Clear your inbox.
Originally Posted by Klove48
[View Original Post]
-
02-22-21 07:15 #44016Senior Member

Posts: 270Kiara
Did a few loops on Thursday and spied Kiera at the 4 way stop. She limped over to me and said that she could only do head so I declined and made a couple more loops before she flagged me down again. She said that she could do FS if I was mindful of her legs. I agreed and off we went to the rent a bed. We got naked and I positioned her on the bed for some doggy action. She said that her legs were fine that way so I pounded her for a bit before she asked if she could lay down and take me in missionary. Never going to refuse looking down at her gorgeous tits and watching my thick cock cleve her lightly furred slit, we went at it again. When she started moaning that my thick cock felt so good, my balls spasmed and I sent a torrent of hot jizz deep inside her. I pulled my spent cock out of her as she laid spread eagle on the bed, her open pussy lips draining my cum out onto the bed. She sighed and said that she needed to get dressed and go to the "store" so off we went. I dropped her at Payson and Pratt so she could get her "groceries". Always a drama free and satisfying fuck.










Reply With Quote



