Rubrankings.com
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 252 of 492 FirstFirst ... 152 202 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 302 352 ... LastLast
Results 3,766 to 3,780 of 7374
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3609
    Quote Originally Posted by Racer210  [View Original Post]
    Actually she screwed over several people and does not seem to care that she did. And if you're someone that got screwed over and you see that she's changed her number twice since the fall you'd probably be suspicious too and warn others thoroughly.
    Did she really screw them over or did they decide to mess around with a girl that fucks 10+ guys a day without a condom? Sorry that I don't really feel bad for anyone that catches something from one of these hoes because they are too stupid to wrap it up. Also why would anyone expect one these girls to care? They are almost all junkies whose only goal is to get their next score. Put your warning up, other people will search for it if they care enough and move on.

  2. #3608

    Lelu Love

    https://springfield-ma.skipthegames....d/838961238550

    LOL. So I know everything about this ad is obviously fake. From the title, to the "in town" location, the email address, no number at all, etc. But I thought it was particularly funny posting pictures of the porn star actress Lelu Love haha.

  3. #3607
    Quote Originally Posted by SolBlind  [View Original Post]
    Dude, we get it. She fucked you over in some way. Please stop spamming the forum.
    Actually she screwed over several people and does not seem to care that she did. And if you're someone that got screwed over and you see that she's changed her number twice since the fall you'd probably be suspicious too and warn others thoroughly.

  4. #3606
    Quote Originally Posted by WestMassHunter  [View Original Post]
    Jenna has a new number and add. Avoid her.

    https://springfield-ma.skipthegames....y/476626934807

    Read previous posts.
    Dude, we get it. She fucked you over in some way. Please stop spamming the forum.

  5. #3605

    Claire

    Quote Originally Posted by BigTitties  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen her? Both #s I have went silent in maybe December. She was due sometime in February if I recall.
    Same here. No reply from here. Perhaps she got out of the business and off the demons.

  6. #3604

    Jenna

    Quote Originally Posted by WestMassHunter  [View Original Post]
    http://springfield-ma.skipthegames.c...m/542270125559

    Avoid this one. If you saw her, PM me.
    Jenna has a new number and add. Avoid her.

    https://springfield-ma.skipthegames....y/476626934807

    Read previous posts.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20210224-161221_TextFree.jpg‎   Screenshot_20210224-161514_Chrome.jpg‎  

  7. #3603

    Vee here.

    Has anyone seen this one? She goes by Vee but you can't search on a 3 letter name. I've seen her posting for a while but can't remember seeing a review. Thanks and stay safe.

    Foooo.

    https://springfield-ma.skipthegames....o/548116234521

  8. #3602
    Quote Originally Posted by BigTitties  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen her? Both #s I have went silent in maybe December. She was due sometime in February if I recall.
    She had the baby the last week of January.

  9. #3601

    Clean your box RamDogging

    Your mailbox is full.

  10. #3600

    Prego clair

    Has anyone seen her? Both #s I have went silent in maybe December. She was due sometime in February if I recall.

  11. #3599

    Jenna

    Quote Originally Posted by UfuckMe413  [View Original Post]
    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/car-date/37200276

    If so, pm me if you have recently, and if she has a new number. Thanks.
    http://springfield-ma.skipthegames.c...m/542270125559

    Avoid this one. If you saw her, PM me.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails TMzc3NjJiMjcwY2I5ODU1MDkzMzEwZGE1MGM0YzQ2ZDdmMmQyNA.jpg‎   TMzkxMjA4ZjRmYWNkMmYwMGUzZjkzMjAzZjM5NDgxNmIwYzVmMg.jpg‎   TODAyMDVlZGE5MjkxNDNhZDAyYjhhYjBlNmY2N2FmNTU2MGY0ZQ.jpg‎  

  12. #3598

    Jenna

    Quote Originally Posted by UfuckMe413  [View Original Post]
    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/car-date/37200276

    If so, pm me if you have recently, and if she has a new number. Thanks.
    Did you not see or read post 3585?

    BMD.

  13. #3597

    Anyone seen her lately

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/car-date/37200276

    If so, pm me if you have recently, and if she has a new number. Thanks.

  14. #3596
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4545

    Big booty

    Quote Originally Posted by JiggaMan69  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the info man. I really appreciate it. I guess as more post get made the page number gets shifted. Now that topic is on pg 275 post number 7093 to 7097 in case anyone needs it.

    As for the negative review pretty much all big booty white girls got a pimp on standby. LOL I mean she has to be safe, that is why I always request to use the bathroom to take a leak, so I know I am safe. It seems she is probably a good provider who got burned too many times, and now acting up. The upside is that this pandemic and the terrible snow storm we are getting in this area these ladies are not getting clients and making much so my guess is that their attitude is probably a little better. I hope to see her soon if I can get thru screening or other BS she got.
    To be honest, any girls with big booty I have been with never deliver. They seem to be the most boring girls.

  15. #3595

    Sky

    Thanks for the info man. I really appreciate it. I guess as more post get made the page number gets shifted. Now that topic is on pg 275 post number 7093 to 7097 in case anyone needs it.

    As for the negative review pretty much all big booty white girls got a pimp on standby. LOL I mean she has to be safe, that is why I always request to use the bathroom to take a leak, so I know I am safe. It seems she is probably a good provider who got burned too many times, and now acting up. The upside is that this pandemic and the terrible snow storm we are getting in this area these ladies are not getting clients and making much so my guess is that their attitude is probably a little better. I hope to see her soon if I can get thru screening or other BS she got.

    Quote Originally Posted by ILuvBubbles  [View Original Post]
    Look in the hartford section pg 274 post #7079. One guy had a review different than my experience and you can see my review aswell. I always had a good time with her no problems, but we know these girls treat everyone different.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape