Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 5,506 to 5,520 of 9918
-
02-20-21 15:49 #4413Senior Member

Posts: 42Hanna up and down
Yes, I used to see Hanna once in a while --she was always kind, prepared, fun, and easygoing. She would mention her problems with landlords, etc, but that never stopped a good time. She would even light a couple of candles, sometimes I would bring wine, and we would go over-time with no complaints. I have not seen her in a while but I would have given her good reviews for sure. -PH.
Originally Posted by ZippyThePinner
[View Original Post]
-
02-20-21 13:37 #4412Senior Member

Posts: 175Kelly
She's actually in the Fafard Condos off 126 in Ashland, there are probably a hundred of those condos so in about three areas off 126 so I am not giving her exact location. Her place is clean, she wears lingerie but she has a "butter" face. She is clean but she smokes, can't say if I was rushed or not, I really can't remember. She really wasn't anything special. I have not repeated.
Originally Posted by KrazKid
[View Original Post]
-
02-20-21 10:27 #4411Senior Member

Posts: 4544Thank you. I don't mind a big girl but I really wish these girls use real pics instead of 5 year old pic.
Originally Posted by MaldenMale
[View Original Post]
-
02-20-21 10:07 #4410Senior Member

Posts: 768Robbed me. Proceed with caution.
Originally Posted by Kishan17
[View Original Post]
-
02-20-21 09:33 #4409Senior Member

Posts: 114Kelly is her name. Not worth a 3-+ minute drive. Ok in a pinch, bigger than pictured, rushed. Nothing great, but ok to dump a nut or two.
Originally Posted by Style20
[View Original Post]
-
02-20-21 08:57 #4408Senior Member

Posts: 28Any info on her?
https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...e/690295770052
Anyone have info on this one? Seems legit but I'm always sketched out by these ads.
-
02-20-21 07:48 #4407Senior Member

Posts: 53Something new
https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...l/237315338799
She says she wants to have her pussy licked, looks pretty edible to me. I called, said she was in Worcester but has a Bronx phone number. Tried to set up date but she didn't get back to me. Is she on the level?
-
02-19-21 23:59 #4406Senior Member

Posts: 44Review
Any review on this.
https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...n/031652744004
-
02-19-21 19:04 #4405Senior Member

Posts: 1268We know this
She uses fake pics. Always a no go for me.
ARG.
https://www.girlznation.com/gallerie...ody_autorotic/
Originally Posted by Stegman
[View Original Post]
-
02-19-21 18:40 #4404Senior Member

Posts: 4544Sound like me LOL. I never want to see any girls for more than $120 hh or 100 qv on my first visit.
Originally Posted by DaddyLovesYou
[View Original Post]
-
02-19-21 14:01 #4403Senior Member

Posts: 41Is anyone able to name this girl's rate for qv or hh? I'd be happy to visit her and give a full-length review next week if the price is right. I hate calling and having them quote me $250 an hour. I'm never really going to be willing to part with more than $120 on a first time visit.
Originally Posted by LuvAznz
[View Original Post]
-
02-19-21 12:23 #4402Senior Member

Posts: 116Ass wiper
Fuckin hilarious guys.
Originally Posted by SlickWilly007
[View Original Post]
She's been around before.
Used to go by Leslie and she is an amazing little spinner if you go to Vermont stg you'll see the ad and number she used to use here only thing is she isn't hosting at a hotel but in a apartment which blows because ya never who's going to pop out of the fuckin closet.
-
02-19-21 11:39 #4401Senior Member

Posts: 264Ashley
I almost never look around Worcester, preferring the South Coast and RI, but this one did catch my attention so I thought I'd check it out.
I have an Instant Checkmate account, which mostly comes in supremely handy, and this phone number comes up as being owned by a guy that gypsies between Charlton, Spencer and Albany with a very nefarious past, including weapons charges! I'd be mighty careful with this one kids!
-
02-19-21 10:22 #4400Senior Member

Posts: 207Ass wiper
If the pics legit, I want in. Looks like hair to me, but I'll bring some wet wipes and a my manscaper delux- problem solved. Small price to pay if that picture is real.
Serious-- I will bring those 2 items and she's going to have to deal with me grooming her.
Let me know!
Originally Posted by CruiserMainst
[View Original Post]
-
02-19-21 09:44 #4399Senior Member

Posts: 170Well Said
You put this very, Very well.
Originally Posted by Matty1169
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote




