Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,431 to 2,445 of 4470
-
02-26-21 17:07 #2040Banned Member

Posts: 707T org
I don't post too many adventures up here in the bay area But I have a session with a provider at least once or twice a week.
When I first came up here, I responded to ads but now I get texts all the time from different bookers. Some of these org have multiple locations, I've been asked if I am in Sacramento and Los Angeles but usually Milpitas, San Jose Sunnyvale Mountain View.
For most of the pandemic I had been visiting just two apartments the one recently shut down or moved so when I got an unsolicited text with the number I didn't recognize I was a little suspicious but to say that oh well and replied why not.
Pros and cons to these Chinese or eggs or Taiwan orgs that seem to be the majority all the ones posting online asking for 12 a2 hour 160 an hour.
On the pro side The ones that I repeat at at least offer bareback BJ or depending on the girl rimming and BBFS but it varies greatly as the levels of service and satisfaction can vary considerably.
I usually avoid the hotel in calls all together because the girl will probably offer rushed service and ask for an up charge for 30 seconds of bareback blow jobs or ask for a tip afterwards. They try to get you out in 10 minutes don't usually offer a shower and don't usually shower themselves because there's not as many towels in a hotel.
And there usually much older and have a Lotta baby damage so not that cute and young and definitely not a good service experience as far as I'm concerned.
So after I responded I was texted some generic street address and went to that location or after three or four messages and some pictures I lead lead to an apartment, Greeted at the door by two Chinese dudes and asked to takeoff my shoes (of course) and told to head up the stairs. Between the two upstairs bedrooms what is the laundry machine running full blast so the air was hot and humid definitely stifling tropical. But the girl in the room was fairly average looking very small boobs small paint nipples and seem down and made it in friendly enough gestured to me to sit down on the chair when I open my wallet I gave her a glancing curious look and she blurted out 160. I don't mind paying for a good service so I kind of rolled my eyes hoping I was just paying the up charge up front and handed over the cash requested.
After I am dressed and was standing there naked, she very thoroughly grab my cock and wiped it down with baby wipes which I thought was a good sign until she reached into the larger jar of pre-opened condom sitting by the bed proceeded to try to give me CBJ. At this point my enjoyment expectations were dying fast, she literally started chewing on it like it was shrivelled up piece of steak. Still hoping things would get better I laid down and she kneel down and continue trying to get me to stand up so I asked her to turn around so I could at least look at her ass when I move my head closer to give it a kiss she told me more tip to lick her pussy which really started to annoy me I just increased my frustrations.
I am very oral I enjoy giving and receiving at the same time but so far the whole experience just didn't vibe well with me and just felt like the rushed cheap hotel 10 minute experience so literally I stood up in the condom fell off my dick and I just looked at her and said I can't go through with those she grabbed her phone using translate I just told her this was not an enjoyable experience and ask for 120 back which she did give me.
I've had plenty of times when you don't always get what you want but this just seems like the quality of service that's available through the online ads for the most part really terrible.
I'll keep looking but I really feel the situation here is not that decent.
-
02-26-21 14:38 #2039Banned Member

Posts: 707Anyone try this?
Started going through some of the online ads and ran across this one not sure why it appeals to me but has anybody given it a try? They were decent enough to put the full phone number in the photo.
https://onebackpage.com/personal-con...scal_i10228314
Advertising BBFS but then also says always please safe, so I'm not sure how to read that.
Always a pleasure! You will enjoy the most relaxing and You Will Never Forget The Excellent Experience
Change Every 3 Days.
GFE, BBFS, ANAL,69 NURU Massage Body to Body 4 Hands Duo 3 Some Service.
A sexy treat to spice up your evening!
24 yrs, Malaysian, college student.
with perfect measurement 36 D-24-35 and pretty face.
I pride myself on my appearance curvy body and you know I will show up looking stunning.
I'm well trained to pamper you, as I enjoy the time we spend together, you will not be Rushed or hurried out the door.
Happy ending.
Playful Open Minded.
Always play safe &No rush & let's be adult.
-
02-25-21 11:59 #2038Senior Member

Posts: 923Great review.
Nice write up. Will check her and the bubblebutt you recommended if I pass screening.
RJ.
Originally Posted by SsStuntCock
[View Original Post]
-
02-24-21 23:53 #2037Senior Member

Posts: 373Russian beauty: Polina Sydney
Here's a rare review as it's for a non-asian.
Site:
Found her on Eros.
https://www.eros.com/california/san_...3656.htm?cat=1
Personal site:
http://polinasydney.cuties-sites.com/home
Switch your google translate from Korean to Russian if you want to converse with her beyond positions and acronyms.
Sports the classical hourglass figure, but without the voluptuous body type normally associated with it (aka Jessica Rabbit).
She has a very tight body.
If you love women with hips to grab as you grind away, she fits the mold.
Pure, classic, GFE experience.
If you're fall below the height requirement, you'll be able to take a trip to Greece.
Incall was at a 3. 5* business hotel. Parking needed to be paid for, since this hotel didn't offer any free parking. This was the worst part of this experience.
Asked me to wash my hands and use mouthwash, but I also went for a quick rinse (even though I had come straight from a shower) to show I took cleanliness seriously.
From the shower, she greeted me like we were lovers who finally got some privacy and this treatment was kept up the whole time I was with her.
She does do a stubble check, so if you plan on eating, make sure you aren't prickly.
Yes, she's on the high end for most of the folk here, but I actually felt like it was well worth it.
-
02-24-21 17:40 #2036Regular Member

Posts: 11You can still find these ads on bedpage / rubratings.
Originally Posted by HornyIndo
[View Original Post]
-
02-24-21 16:47 #2035Senior Member

Posts: 47Adultsearch does have some of those 160/ hr deals now. Most of the operators there have multi-location set up and you could choose whichever works best for you. But the quality is really hit or miss. I have had some good experiences and many bad ones. They really don't want to stay a full hour anymore. Like to rush you out in 35-40 minutes. Occasionally, there is a real gem, but then they rotate out in two weeks. Some AAMPs in the East Bay have started adding FS to their services. I guess there should be some like that in Milpitas / Fremont too.
Originally Posted by HornyIndo
[View Original Post]
-
02-24-21 14:00 #2034Senior Member

Posts: 71AAMP near milpitas / fremont / hayward?
Backpage used to be filled with ads for 160/ hr offers, these were hit or miss, but provided options on the cheap end when money was tight. Adultsearch seems to have similar ads now. Does anyone have some experience or recommendations in this range?
Specially around Milpitas / north San Jose / Fremont / Hayward area.
Korgs and similar are nice, but they require screens and seem to be in 300 range now-a-days. Hard to enjoy with these limitations.
-
02-24-21 11:21 #2033Senior Member

Posts: 2643Tessa's ass is not big by any means. Rather, it's a bubble-butt that fits her frame perfectly. You'd be remiss to not smack it up, flip it, rub it down.
Originally Posted by RickJames808
[View Original Post]
-
02-24-21 02:35 #2032Senior Member

Posts: 2643Golden Triangle pt
Some last minute changes to my agenda meant I had to shuffle around who I intended to see this past weekend.
First up was Kat (KGA). I know she's been around so some of you may be. Or used to be- regulars of her. I found her face GND attractive, and fairly represented by her photos. Body was a bit soft and could use some tightening up. Not the best looking MMs out there, but at least they're a handful that she enjoys having fondled with some degree of ferocity.
Her head game was a bit toothy at times. She didn't seem to offer much by way of DT, but I did spend a decent amount of time pumping her mouth in different positions which was fun.
She didn't seem to care much for 69 so fast forward to the main event. She asks if I want a hat to which I waive her off like a baseball pitcher telling his skipper that he's not coming out the game. She complies with the caveat that I finish outside. Fun fact: Kat's the first girl in the Bay to ever ask me that. Needless to say I was in disbelief.
Despite that buzzkill of a behest, she got my cock hard enough to strike a match on it. I spent a good amount of time easing into her sweet sugarwalls which I found surprisingly tight for someone that's been around. And, you can tell by the expressions on her face that she was struggling to keep up. Frequent position changes kept things interesting, as did having her routinely suck off my cock which was conspicuously glazed by her WAP.
She eventually tapped out and requested a HJ finish. She was open to CIM, but denied CIMWS. Knowing I had a huge load on deck, I didn't want to waste it on some half-ass BJ that ends with her gagging and coughing up my fkn kids. So I opted for a CFS-CIP finish, which was a first for me. Historically, girls that requested I finish outside, end up reneging and coaxing -dare I say trapping- me to cum with them. But today just wasn't one of those days. Regardless, the image of her eyes rolling back into her skull when we finished together will live rent free in my head for a while.
More to come on in part 2.
-
02-23-21 23:15 #2031Senior Member

Posts: 923Phat Ass Asian Girls: PAAGs
Which K-girls (C-girls too if applicable) have nice asses. Doesn't necessarily have to be a "donk" but a nice bubble to a legitimate donka donk would be ideal. Most Asian girls don't have this but when they do its icing on the cake. Lac Roses (will sample this one) at peachcafe looks too good to be true but if there are others with similar asses or better please fill in the blanks. Thank you in advance.
RJ.
-
02-23-21 22:01 #2030Senior Member

Posts: 65May said she's 20 and Aspyn is 19. I'm young myself and I believe this is their actual age. Spoke to her and she said her service is YMMV if you're respectful and hygienic you'll probably have a better time with her. She said she refused service to many people who she didn't like or seemed unclean. She's a looker with a great package but her service is what you expect from a newbie. She's basically impossible to book unless you book a day before because there's no other good talent in SJ right now. I would say she's similar to Tia from lovelyangels in 2019 but if I were to compare them. May F8.5/ B9. 5/ S6/ A9. 5. Tia F10/ B9. 5/ S10/ A10 Tia used to ride me until I cum then keep going until I cum again LOL. That said she's the only girl I would see in SJ right now, but I heard good things about Jennie.
Originally Posted by BoldBoy88
[View Original Post]
Mini for May.
Saw her a few times already a little LFK first session then got amazing DFK after wards. Not much foreplay goes straight to BBBJ but she only does it for a minute before hopping on top. Not much movement on top she just grinds a little and I went soft but I get amazing moans from her in mesh and doggy. Doesn't seem happy with 2 rounds but does it. Man mades are really soft, pussy is clean and groomed, nice ass, pretty face, cute GFE type.
-
02-23-21 15:27 #2029Senior Member

Posts: 438Tiana
Saw Tiana yesterday. Nice girl, and glad to not have to argue to get a cover.
She's pretty, and I like the full figure occasionally. I'm not sure she's a superstar, but definitely worth a repeat. Chatty and happy. Session wasn't as hot as I was expecting based on her reviews, but it was a good time.
-
02-23-21 13:13 #2028Senior Member

Posts: 96Photoshop does wonders. I used an intel work I'd.
Originally Posted by BoldBoy88
[View Original Post]
Cora is my new go to for BBBJ's. A lot of more tongue action, ball licking and stroking.
I've only seen tina, ciara, marie, and cora from LSC.
-
02-22-21 21:44 #2027Regular Member

Posts: 23Full Viola report
Looks like talent in San Jose is weak. Or I didn't explore lsc or peach. They still ask for DL. And I can't get around it.
Never get a chance to try May at bunny same with first-class. KGA lost is glory. SA can't be trusted. Waiting for new at cara.
I had to go all the way to San Mateo as Viola has been pretty generous.
Tier1: Zuri followed by bora. After fellow brothers suggestion, I tried bora and I enjoyed my time. Although Zuri is like the premium level experience. To be honest, Zuri and bora are not that young looking. I mean it's my preference. They are tier1 just because of service. I wouldn't repeat.
Tier2: kali dana strawberry. If you can vibe with anyone of these, you will get tier1 experience. I vibed with all. They are newbies in the turf and not much experienced. I think it won't be long until they take over tier1. Bonus points because they are young looking and eager to please. Definitely repeat.
Tier3: angel. Might come shocker to who enjoyed time with her. I felt off with her completely. Toothy BJ, paranoid behavior, talkative and so on. She is sort of young looking but I doubt that. May be I caught her wrong day. No repeat for me.
Any Intel on San Jose is appreciated. At this point I'm little tired of asking.
Stay safe. Hope I helped.
Boldboy.
-
02-22-21 19:13 #2026Senior Member

Posts: 48When I saw her a few weeks back she mentioned she would just be here if a limited time. I think back to Korea but don't quote me on that.
Originally Posted by Ggininder1234
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote





