Find Your New Baby
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #12558
    Quote Originally Posted by TallBear  [View Original Post]
    If this review is not a self-review, I am the King of Siam.
    Hello your Lordship, how goes the kingdom??

  2. #12557
    Quote Originally Posted by NuevoHobby  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...eigh/58997628/

    Had a dream with the gorgeous beauty yesterday at a midrange off 401 in garner. I my dream she was easily one of the prettiest girls I have ever seen let alone been with. Not all good though she does have some rules like no licking or no K9. But if you want to expirience a dream with a pretty face straight out of a movie set this might be the one for you. Lots of good eye contact in CG and mish. Menu seemed a little limited but YMMV.
    Dead link.

  3. #12556

    Nikki Luv

    Quote Originally Posted by JoeLooking  [View Original Post]
    It's funny because the original Nikki Luv, the light chick with the great tits and lips started posting on rubratings in the past month of two. I haven't pulled the trigger because when she was last around which seems like years ago the price of admission wasn't worth what you got. Essentially she switched from FS to only doing massages and domination stuff. She hinted that FS could be available if you saw her a lot and paid a steep price but everything would be covered. She was always easy to talk to and willing to please as long as it didn't involve her getting penetrated. For those of you who have been saving and are willing to settle for a manual release she might be worth a visit https://raleigh.rubratings.com/128112. Personally I'll pass unless someone reports she's taking dick again or her price is better than before.
    Nikki Luv (gorgeous Puerto Rican) has been one of my favorites for many years. I've always gotten FS, even when she was advertising massage and dominatrix stuff. She is actually better than she used to be. I will probably visit her again soon. She rarely advertises because she has enough regulars.

  4. #12555
    Quote Originally Posted by WhiskeyMooch  [View Original Post]
    Yup, Layla is great. Like there's a couple girls I rotate though to do dumb fetish and kink stuff with but Layla gets the call when I want to relax and enjoy somebody's company.
    Question. Who do you use for fetish and kink?

  5. #12554

    Ruby Blue

    Quote Originally Posted by TaylorFun69  [View Original Post]
    I've been trying to et something up with her but timing has just been off. Communication has been good though and she seems promising. Wanting 240 hr though. If I knew her name I'd search.

    https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...r/364255189630

    If I do see her I'll report back. I've always had good experiences with Dallas and her rates are inline. Not sure I'm willing to go above mkt price on a flyer.
    Search Ruby Blue.

  6. #12553

    Any Intel?

    I've been trying to et something up with her but timing has just been off. Communication has been good though and she seems promising. Wanting 240 hr though. If I knew her name I'd search.

    https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...r/364255189630

    If I do see her I'll report back. I've always had good experiences with Dallas and her rates are inline. Not sure I'm willing to go above mkt price on a flyer.

  7. #12552
    Quote Originally Posted by NeedSiteAccess  [View Original Post]
    Stated social media handles are the same on the advert as Nikki Luv and those are her pics, so it is her (or someone using her details).

    Nikki Luv posted an ad on STG four days ago homie. She's been advertising heavily for months. Not sure where ya been.

    https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...t/856861246674
    It's funny because the original Nikki Luv, the light chick with the great tits and lips started posting on rubratings in the past month of two. I haven't pulled the trigger because when she was last around which seems like years ago the price of admission wasn't worth what you got. Essentially she switched from FS to only doing massages and domination stuff. She hinted that FS could be available if you saw her a lot and paid a steep price but everything would be covered. She was always easy to talk to and willing to please as long as it didn't involve her getting penetrated. For those of you who have been saving and are willing to settle for a manual release she might be worth a visit https://raleigh.rubratings.com/128112. Personally I'll pass unless someone reports she's taking dick again or her price is better than before.

  8. #12551

    I concur

    Quote Originally Posted by Builder0718  [View Original Post]
    Visited this beautiful young lady. Pics are accurate. Positives- nice, clean, beautiful young body. Negatives- VERY limited menu. Only offered mish covered FS. No touching, no BJ, no canine. Only mish FS. Pricey for a limited menu. Wouldn't repeat https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...a/401707254792.
    I don't blame you for not wanting to repeat. What's the use of paying for all that if you can't enjoy all that. Covered sex of course I understand. Some don't do oral I can try to work with but to restrict positions is ludicrous imo.

  9. #12550

    New Barbie

    Visited this beautiful young lady. Pics are accurate. Positives- nice, clean, beautiful young body. Negatives- VERY limited menu. Only offered mish covered FS. No touching, no BJ, no canine. Only mish FS. Pricey for a limited menu. Wouldn't repeat https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...a/401707254792.

  10. #12549
    Quote Originally Posted by WhiskeyMooch  [View Original Post]
    I can also confirm this isn't the Nikki Luv who posted around here a year or so ago. I think she has her client base and doesn't really advertise anymore.
    Stated social media handles are the same on the advert as Nikki Luv and those are her pics, so it is her (or someone using her details).

    Nikki Luv posted an ad on STG four days ago homie. She's been advertising heavily for months. Not sure where ya been.

    https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...t/856861246674

  11. #12548

    Paris?

    Got asked about this one the other day. Any info on this one guys?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...eigh/59057077/

  12. #12547

    Daisi

    Had a nice visit with the well reviewed MILF Daisi, not too long ago. I have had several encounters with this lovely lady over the past few years. Each time, I consider to be better than the last. As always, I am greeted with a nice sensual DFK, along with a warm embrace. Daisi is in her late 30's, with a wonderful ass and A / B size breasts. Although her tits are not the biggest, she is super responsive and I truly love sucking on them! After a great make out session on the bed, Daisi starts with a wonderful BBBJ. Nothing is sexier to me than watching Dasi suck my cock as she lets her beautiful brown flowing locks down. We later transition to 69, where I get to taste Daisi's sweet pussy, while placing light kisses on her beautiful ass! After several minutes of sucking my manhood, I ask Daisi for a condom, which she obliges by placing it on with her mouth. Soon we are hot into what I call a love making session of CG, RC, doggie and mish. I finally explode while looking at her beautiful face. Some cuddling and soon I am ready for round two of similar activities. Daisi is one of the best if not the best in the area, treat her well fellas! $260 for the hour, hope to see her again soon!

  13. #12546

    Old Reviews? Bailee May

    Quote Originally Posted by Myter1  [View Original Post]
    I've already posted a few times on this one. Do a search and you'll see. Waist of time and lots of money.

    https://www.eros.com/carolinas/files/9389540.htm?cat=1
    I was unable to locate your reviews on Bailee May; can you share what the primary concerns were?

  14. #12545

    And, by the way

    Quote Originally Posted by HonTom  [View Original Post]
    I had a dream with Nikki. The pictures are of her and are recent. She responded promptly to the set up text. And when it was time to meet up, she her text was prompt for that. Incall was at a middle range hotel. No drama and a pleasant experience.
    If this review is not a self-review, I am the King of Siam.

  15. #12544

    No deposit ever

    Quote Originally Posted by BigNY  [View Original Post]
    Was deposit required to see Nikki?
    I know the scene varies from place to place and maybe, just maybe, a unicorn lurks somewhere just waiting for your $100 deposit to reassure her of your good intentions before unleashing Pussypalooza upon you.

    More likely you will kiss Benjamin Franklin goodbye & be left sitting there with your dick in your hand.

    Don't do it, guys. Ever. Deposits are invariably a scam.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape