Find Your New Baby
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 787 of 1669 FirstFirst ... 287 687 737 777 778 779 780 781 782 783 784 785 786 787 788 789 790 791 792 793 794 795 796 797 837 887 1287 ... LastLast
Results 11,791 to 11,805 of 25034
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #13244

    Carmella

    I am sure there has been a lot written about Carmella, but haven't been able to find it using the search function.

    Heard mixed reviews and was hoping to get some definite intel. Thank you.

    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...o/233739462160

  2. #13243

  3. #13242
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4545
    Here's another bbbfs cip for you guys that need it. She was cool to. But only thing when I went to see her. I put the money on the table and she grab it and tell me not to worry. She will give it to someone and nothing will happen. So I fuck and nothing happen. But her place feel like someone watching cause she have glasses all around.

  4. #13241
    Quote Originally Posted by LBrad52  [View Original Post]
    She's had that hernia for a long time, The last time I saw her was in Johnston about 2 years ago said she couldn't f. K because of it so I let her blow me until I blasted down her throat.
    Figured that, she was able to handle doggy no problem.

  5. #13240

    Pic

    Quote Originally Posted by Scorpio1981  [View Original Post]
    Here you go.
    Thank you Sir!

  6. #13239
    Quote Originally Posted by LBrad52  [View Original Post]
    She's had that hernia for a long time, The last time I saw her was in Johnston about 2 years ago said she couldn't f. K because of it so I let her blow me until I blasted down her throat.
    Yeah, she had it 2 or 3 years ago when I saw her also. It was huge.

  7. #13238

    Email girl

    Quote Originally Posted by DaveDarlings  [View Original Post]
    Dayman1 clean out yet pm's or dm's or whatev they call that.

    Gotten 11 pm's about her so far so please start posting some reports about her gents. And pics. Seems like everyone wants a pic.
    Here you go.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails BB202CC6-961E-44EC-B955-85F83583A592.jpg‎  

  8. #13237
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1406
    Quote Originally Posted by Corky12  [View Original Post]
    Thats definately her. Saw her fri. Plus maybe 10 lbs. Her belly is a little bigger on one side because of a hernia right now. She says she's getting it fixed next month.
    She's had that hernia for a long time, The last time I saw her was in Johnston about 2 years ago said she couldn't f. K because of it so I let her blow me until I blasted down her throat.

  9. #13236
    Quote Originally Posted by KingOfFours  [View Original Post]
    I've asked this before, but now its a couple years later, LOL! Has anybody gotten any RECENT pics of her? I'm wondering if she looks anything like these pics anymore, which I took last time I inseminated her, now SEVEN years ago!
    Thats definately her. Saw her fri. Plus maybe 10 lbs. Her belly is a little bigger on one side because of a hernia right now. She says she's getting it fixed next month.

  10. #13235
    You may be right! Of course I don't like being called a tool by a condescending Twat. But of course it is always easier being a tough guy when you're faceless dickbag.

    But I digress:

    She used to be pretty good and then she got pregnant but wouldn't admit to it- she went dark for a while and appears to be chasing the Dragon.

    She is unreliable at best and will ghost you and then call you or text 10 minutes before your appointment and will either cancel Or try to reschedule.

    Her incall set up is not Consistent because she shares the room with her "boyfriend".

    Quote Originally Posted by JastempRI  [View Original Post]
    WTF? This a fucking forum to share info. DM for info LOL you tool.

  11. #13234
    Quote Originally Posted by RobertMac1  [View Original Post]
    DM f you want info.
    WTF? This a fucking forum to share info. DM for info LOL you tool.

  12. #13233
    Quote Originally Posted by KingOfFours  [View Original Post]
    I've asked this before, but now its a couple years later, LOL! Has anybody gotten any RECENT pics of her? I'm wondering if she looks anything like these pics anymore, which I took last time I inseminated her, now SEVEN years ago!
    KoF, I lack your bravado in asking to take pics, LOL.

    To answer your question, she's put on noticeable weight from your pics and 7 years of demons have clearly affected her. To put it kindly, she looks like your pics but just grosser.

  13. #13232

    Cuntry Girl

    Quote Originally Posted by HappyJunk  [View Original Post]
    Met up with Julie based on the pics of the friend in the Ad. She asked for 120 for a double BBBJ, and I agreed. Got to the incall location, and her friend wasn't there yet, and soon found out why. She asked me to give her $80, and give the other $40 directly to her friend. I thought that was a little fucked up, but whatever.

    Her friend shows up, and its definitely not the girl in the picture. Not by a longshot. But I don't care, I just want to get blown here, so not too concerned. They both go to work, and after about 2 minutes, Julie's phone starts ringing. She picks up and starts yelling at her dealer, as hes insisting that she walk down to the gas station at that moment to get her stuff. The other girl has been blowing me the whole time, and Julie looks at me and says "Can we put this on pause while I go get my stuff?" I had no interest in staying there longer than I needed to, and the other girl starts laughing at her saying. "I'm already doing this, just go ahead ill take care of him. " She took care of me, and ended up with CIM but she didn't want to swallow. For the inquisitive BBFS homies, I asked if that was on the menu with her, and she said absolutely not.

    All in all, the other girl was really good, but definitely not the girl in the pic. I'd repeat with her, but not with Julie. Since she did all the work, I thought about telling her that Julie owes her some money, but decided against it.
    I've asked this before, but now its a couple years later, LOL! Has anybody gotten any RECENT pics of her? I'm wondering if she looks anything like these pics anymore, which I took last time I inseminated her, now SEVEN years ago!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails thumbnail-1302.jpeg‎   thumbnail-1304.jpeg‎   thumbnail-1307.jpeg‎   thumbnail-1303.jpeg‎   thumbnail-1306.jpeg‎  

    thumbnail-1302aaa.jpg‎  

  14. #13231

    Email chick

    Dayman1 clean out yet pm's or dm's or whatev they call that.

    Gotten 11 pm's about her so far so please start posting some reports about her gents. And pics. Seems like everyone wants a pic.

  15. #13230

    Familiar?

    Anyone recognize this one? Been messaging with her, hoping for some intel? If not I'll be TOFTT.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails nb1.png‎  

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape