Rubrankings.com
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #43998
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

  2. #43997
    Quote Originally Posted by Aamco  [View Original Post]
    Here are her face pics. Don't miss out on this cute red head with blue eyes. She can suck hard and fast and deep and then swallow every drop. May was dope sick at the time and still turned in an excellent performance. Trust me you won't last long.
    Man she needs to take a break. She used to have some good meat on her. Head was ridiculous. Looks like she's going hard again.

  3. #43996
    Quote Originally Posted by Aamco  [View Original Post]
    I am often short on time. Which loop has the best pussy. The best BBBJ. The prettiest face. The best tits. The best ass. The best Greek. The highest success rate?
    I would say Wilkens -Wash Blvd loop including triangle and circle.

  4. #43995
    Senior Member


    Posts: 477

    Which loop? What do you think?

    I am often short on time. Which loop has the best pussy. The best BBBJ. The prettiest face. The best tits. The best ass. The best Greek. The highest success rate?

  5. #43994

    Guess why

    Quote Originally Posted by Budge96  [View Original Post]
    They ask me for mine each and every time, I can't imagine why?,want to venture a guess? Give you three guesses and the first two don't count! BWAAAA! Haven't been there in a while either!!
    Did they tell you why they ask you every time or is it something you've concluded on your own?

  6. #43993
    Senior Member


    Posts: 477

    Amber

    Here is a brand new full body pic of Amber.

    Quote Originally Posted by Aamco  [View Original Post]
    Here is a couple of pics of a different Amber. A skinny spinner if you like them small. She has more miles on her since these pictures were taken but wow I give her an A+++ for her sloppy deep throat sucking CIMWS. She can be found on WW. I have her number to share with you. Can anyone give me Kandi's number?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20210224-021519_Gallery.jpg‎   Screenshot_20210224-021336_Gallery.jpg‎  

  7. #43992
    Quote Originally Posted by Budge96  [View Original Post]
    They ask me for mine each and every time, I can't imagine why?,want to venture a guess? Give you three guesses and the first two don't count! BWAAAA! Haven't been there in a while either!!
    I have noticed them writing down either the vehicle model or plates. May be that's enough for them to make a log.

  8. #43991
    Senior Member


    Posts: 477

    Kiara

    For those who do not know Kiara. Attached are some face pics I borrowed from this forum.

    Quote Originally Posted by Aamco  [View Original Post]
    I picked her up at 3 am at the corner of Ashton and Furrow. Just a few steps from her apartment. She is calm and cooperative. Fun to hang out with. Not a clock-watcher. Charged 40 for half and half. A+ BBBJ and A+ snug pussy. Look forward to seeing her again.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20210224-013457_Gallery.jpg‎   Screenshot_20210224-013445_Gallery.jpg‎  

  9. #43990
    Senior Member


    Posts: 477

    May

    Here are her face pics. Don't miss out on this cute red head with blue eyes. She can suck hard and fast and deep and then swallow every drop. May was dope sick at the time and still turned in an excellent performance. Trust me you won't last long.

    Quote Originally Posted by Aamco  [View Original Post]
    I picked her up by the Busy Bee convenience store at 2 am. She is a 35 yo spinner with shoulder length auburn red hair. The hair on her pussy is bright red and it looks like her pussy is on fire. Wow this girl sucks dick deep and hard and fast. I just love this little cocksucker and hope to see her again soo. Sorry no digits.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20210224-010049_Video Player.jpg‎   Screenshot_20210224-010036_Video Player.jpg‎   Screenshot_20210224-010028_Video Player.jpg‎  

  10. #43989
    Quote Originally Posted by SteveStone123  [View Original Post]
    Tims never asked me for an ID.
    They ask me for mine each and every time, I can't imagine why?,want to venture a guess? Give you three guesses and the first two don't count! BWAAAA! Haven't been there in a while either!!

  11. #43988
    Quote Originally Posted by BannedForLife  [View Original Post]
    If possible try Tim's Motel in Halethorpe. An employee asked me for ID. I told her I left it in my car and she rented me the room anyway.
    Tims never asked me for an ID.

  12. #43987

    No Tell Motel

    Quote Originally Posted by StayAnonymous  [View Original Post]
    Do these exist any more?
    If possible try Tim's Motel in Halethorpe. An employee asked me for ID. I told her I left it in my car and she rented me the room anyway.

  13. #43986

    Dundalk Sierra

    Has anyone seen her lately sweet little Sierra, I picked her up a few weeks ago on Dundalk between Odonnell and Holabird around 4:30 am very accommodating and got into the rimming and ball sucking CIMWS, she treated me good so I treated her good in return. 5'2 125 will definitely repeat if I see her out again.

    Apache.

  14. #43985

    Dundalk Sierra

    Has anyone seen her lately sweet little Sierra, I picked her up a few weeks ago on Dundalk between Odonnell and Holabird around 4:30 am very accommodating and got into the rimming and ball sucking CIMWS, she treated me good so I treated her good in return. 5'2 125 will definitely repeat if I see her out again.

    Apache.

  15. #43984

    W / w

    Is Lydia still around anyone have any pics or info.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape