Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 16,366 to 16,380 of 40011
-
02-22-21 15:21 #23646Senior Member

Posts: 272Just saw Kelly for the second time last week. I thought the massage part was fairly impersonal compared to some others, but she had some great skills for the last part, though she was standing in a position that made touching more difficult than I would've liked.
Originally Posted by SideTalker
[View Original Post]
-
02-22-21 14:38 #23645Senior Member

Posts: 989I think that she's just a golddigger.
Originally Posted by OrdLover
[View Original Post]
-
02-22-21 12:59 #23644Senior Member

Posts: 113Grand
I went there on Saturday and got Coco. Massage was ok and was the whole hour, on flip she wanted 120 but I paid 80 for topless and she allowed for downstairs rooming. I asked about Nuru but she had no idea what I was saying. Are you calling it something else? I would return for that.
Originally Posted by MiluvuLongTime
[View Original Post]
-
02-22-21 11:26 #23643Senior Member

Posts: 319Broadw*y massage
Was walking around, and tried my luck at this place at four one two five B'way near Irving. $45 for HH, ok LMT, L1 no questions asked. Tip not discussed. Older mms but who cares with masked L1. First time in a year and a good easy welcome back.
-
02-22-21 08:37 #23642Senior Member

Posts: 626Wechat Katie
I always see a lady named Katie with a nice body on WeChat. Saiding she looking. Is she a mt? I tried messaging her but she never responds.
-
02-19-21 23:34 #23641Senior Member

Posts: 208Different emily.
Originally Posted by ConfuciusMan
[View Original Post]
Really miss the one at SXL. Have to retry kelly at SXL. My session was kinda disappointing, but everyone here loves her.
-
02-19-21 20:22 #23640Banned Member

Posts: 317Emily
Emily works at y spa on Belmont ave.
Originally Posted by Faboni
[View Original Post]
-
02-19-21 16:44 #23639Senior Member

Posts: 69Hi, I have been out of the game for a while due to the pandemic but was thinking of coming back. My go to back then was Emily from SXL but unfortunately she isn't there from I have seen. I was wondering if there are any places with someone who provides good service and is somewhat young. Seems a lot of places are closed or limited at the moment.
-
02-18-21 06:56 #23638Senior Member

Posts: 218Great advice
Doesn't cost anything to be nice. And if you can spring for an extra Jackson in the tip, atvleast on special occasions, it's usually noticeably appreciated.
Originally Posted by OrdLover
[View Original Post]
-
02-17-21 18:36 #23637Senior Member

Posts: 626Chinese New year
If you are seeing any of the Asian mt wish them a Happy Chinese New year. And give them a little more for their tip. Even better give the tip in a red envelope. That will make their day a bit better.
-
02-17-21 11:36 #23636Senior Member

Posts: 534Legit Lang
I've visited 2 or 3 times over the years. Most recent was probably 5-6 months ago. Always legit for me with the most recent visit being asked to keep my underwear on. I'm sure if you stuck with a particular MT, over time, you could probably get a HE. Not worth it. MTs are attractive though.
Originally Posted by Miamiat
[View Original Post]
-
02-17-21 01:20 #23635Senior Member

Posts: 626That is strange. I also read some reports that HE is possible but just on the down low also.
Originally Posted by ApplePiePussy
[View Original Post]
-
02-17-21 00:39 #23634Senior Member

Posts: 936Lang
I've been to Lang several times over the last couple of years. Strictly legit in my experience but some very attractive providers who give a high quality massage.
Originally Posted by PauFord
[View Original Post]
-
02-16-21 19:15 #23633Senior Member

Posts: 754Lang
There's a few post on the board about Lang. Couple older ones from like 2015 say legit only, couple more recent ones from 2020 say HE was delivered albeit it seemingly on the down low / YMMV type of thing.
I've visited Lang a couple times about 2-3 years ago and didn't get any hint of extras but I wasn't really looking for it at the time either I was there for the Thai massage itself which was really good.
I'd be very interested in first hand details if anyone has any about Lang since its close proximity to my place.
Originally Posted by Miamiat
[View Original Post]
-
02-16-21 18:51 #23632Banned Member

Posts: 317Oki doki emily
I believe your talking about Emily. She wanted 120 for topless HJ about 4 years ago. I heard she has a regular job and still meets with some of her old regulars.
Originally Posted by SideTalker
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote






