Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 16,351 to 16,365 of 40006
-
02-23-21 20:05 #23656Senior Member

Posts: 85Isabella Pomares Great Massage
Haven't seen Isabella in a while, since around the fall and was in need of a quality massage. So decided to message her and got a response an hour later made an appointment. Parked by her apartment location on diversey. Got buzzed up to her apartment, As she opened the door and gave me a hug long time no see. Took a shower Before hand since I just came from work. No mask required which was nice and usual service as always took her time and had a good conversation caught up with her and what's she been up too. Great massage worked on the hamstrings and feet and lower back. On the Flip Slow Tug Lots of oil and attention to the tip and boys. After wards rinsed off and smoked a bowl or two. Talked about her dogs she just got. She did mention she's been doing less massages only taking 3-4 a day. Would repeat again Reliable and great massage as usual. Only complain is she did mentioned she raised her Rates a bit so $130 is Just HJ and Topless is $150 Nude is $200. Guess I'm grandfathered in since I had a handful of those nice man-mades.
-
02-23-21 20:03 #23655Senior Member

Posts: 275We chat
Not an expert. I got on app several years ago. Don't think it needed it then.
Originally Posted by DWill
[View Original Post]
A post some months ago suggested that the person you want to connect with on WeChat can verify you. I don't know details.
The mt I use WeChat with was knowledgeable about it and helped me out. Takes trust though.
-
02-23-21 17:32 #23654Senior Member

Posts: 626Forgotten to add looking for Asian MT. My funding is VERY limited right now. Trying to stretch the dollar as much as possible.
Originally Posted by OrdLover
[View Original Post]
-
02-23-21 17:32 #23653Senior Member

Posts: 503Trying wechat need help with verification
Can someone help me verify so I can try wechat. Seems many of you are getting good leads there.
Originally Posted by ChezBone
[View Original Post]
Dwill.
-
02-23-21 17:18 #23652Senior Member

Posts: 275Agree
New age environment. Check web page v.
Originally Posted by Whamster123
[View Original Post]
-
02-23-21 15:40 #23651Senior Member

Posts: 65Go see Isabela Pomares. She provides a high quality massage.
Originally Posted by OrdLover
[View Original Post]
-
02-23-21 11:48 #23650Senior Member

Posts: 626Strong and skilled MT
After all these snow removal my arms and back are killing me. Went to see my regular mt didn't help she wasn't strong enough. So any recommendations for a strong and skilled MT with at least L1? I am still so sore after 2 different MT.
-
02-23-21 10:04 #23649Senior Member

Posts: 142Katie on WeChat
I have had some limited conversations with her. I got the impression she is looking for a husband.
Originally Posted by MrLoudMonger
[View Original Post]
-
02-22-21 19:35 #23648Senior Member

Posts: 94Some changes from her
To follow-up from TJ's post here, I visited Avana this past Sunday for a massage. She has expanded her menu a little bit, she now has a nuru option for +60 (isn't real Nuru but good alternative that doesn't get everywhere).
Originally Posted by TJGeek
[View Original Post]
I did hh with the upgrade for 200. It was on her bed with basically a waterproof sheet on it. She massages fully nude and is all over you during the nuru option and occasionally uses her body. Honestly, I almost fell asleep a few times I was so relaxed, she is pretty good with her hands and elbows and hit a ton of rough spots on my back. We also had great conversation, and she's good with the light tease.
On the flip standard L1, moves up and lets you roam while she works her magic. She DOES offer an upgrade to full (overall 500) but is VERY limited with who she offers it to and is very YRMV (on her own admittance). Offers a shower or towels to clean up after.
Overall are there better out there for 200? Yes, but I'm glad I experienced her and had a nice time.
-
02-22-21 18:08 #23647Senior Member

Posts: 390WeChat Katie
Ha! I always see Katie "Looking" on WeChat also, for a few years, same photo. Sent her a few messages, but never a reply.
Originally Posted by OrdLover
[View Original Post]
-
02-22-21 15:21 #23646Senior Member

Posts: 272Just saw Kelly for the second time last week. I thought the massage part was fairly impersonal compared to some others, but she had some great skills for the last part, though she was standing in a position that made touching more difficult than I would've liked.
Originally Posted by SideTalker
[View Original Post]
-
02-22-21 14:38 #23645Senior Member

Posts: 989I think that she's just a golddigger.
Originally Posted by OrdLover
[View Original Post]
-
02-22-21 12:59 #23644Senior Member

Posts: 112Grand
I went there on Saturday and got Coco. Massage was ok and was the whole hour, on flip she wanted 120 but I paid 80 for topless and she allowed for downstairs rooming. I asked about Nuru but she had no idea what I was saying. Are you calling it something else? I would return for that.
Originally Posted by MiluvuLongTime
[View Original Post]
-
02-22-21 11:26 #23643Senior Member

Posts: 319Broadw*y massage
Was walking around, and tried my luck at this place at four one two five B'way near Irving. $45 for HH, ok LMT, L1 no questions asked. Tip not discussed. Older mms but who cares with masked L1. First time in a year and a good easy welcome back.
-
02-22-21 08:37 #23642Senior Member

Posts: 626Wechat Katie
I always see a lady named Katie with a nice body on WeChat. Saiding she looking. Is she a mt? I tried messaging her but she never responds.











Reply With Quote





