Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 18,241 to 18,255 of 30787
-
02-22-21 16:10 #12547Senior Member

Posts: 46Daisi
Had a nice visit with the well reviewed MILF Daisi, not too long ago. I have had several encounters with this lovely lady over the past few years. Each time, I consider to be better than the last. As always, I am greeted with a nice sensual DFK, along with a warm embrace. Daisi is in her late 30's, with a wonderful ass and A / B size breasts. Although her tits are not the biggest, she is super responsive and I truly love sucking on them! After a great make out session on the bed, Daisi starts with a wonderful BBBJ. Nothing is sexier to me than watching Dasi suck my cock as she lets her beautiful brown flowing locks down. We later transition to 69, where I get to taste Daisi's sweet pussy, while placing light kisses on her beautiful ass! After several minutes of sucking my manhood, I ask Daisi for a condom, which she obliges by placing it on with her mouth. Soon we are hot into what I call a love making session of CG, RC, doggie and mish. I finally explode while looking at her beautiful face. Some cuddling and soon I am ready for round two of similar activities. Daisi is one of the best if not the best in the area, treat her well fellas! $260 for the hour, hope to see her again soon!
-
02-22-21 15:29 #12546Senior Member

Posts: 67Old Reviews? Bailee May
I was unable to locate your reviews on Bailee May; can you share what the primary concerns were?
Originally Posted by Myter1
[View Original Post]
-
02-22-21 15:11 #12545Senior Member

Posts: 433And, by the way
If this review is not a self-review, I am the King of Siam.
Originally Posted by HonTom
[View Original Post]
-
02-22-21 15:02 #12544Senior Member

Posts: 433No deposit ever
I know the scene varies from place to place and maybe, just maybe, a unicorn lurks somewhere just waiting for your $100 deposit to reassure her of your good intentions before unleashing Pussypalooza upon you.
Originally Posted by BigNY
[View Original Post]
More likely you will kiss Benjamin Franklin goodbye & be left sitting there with your dick in your hand.
Don't do it, guys. Ever. Deposits are invariably a scam.
-
02-22-21 14:45 #12543Senior Member

Posts: 97I remember her
I remember her, she has popped in and out of the scene occassionally over past few years. She goes through good and bad spells with the demons. When she is doing well she is drop dead gorgreous/sexy and seems like a very sweet girl. Last time I saw her she was in one of the not good times and was being handled pretty aggressively by a not so nice crew, think that was a little over a year ago
Originally Posted by ILoveDeams
[View Original Post]
ow. Either way, I can confirm the menu is limited and performance is just ok. But her looks alone would be worth the cost of admission at a different price point. But 260 for hhr is WAY too much for the performance you are going to get. I will try her again though to ask if she will negotiate, when she is doing well she is gorgreous and sweet enough to take another chance on.
-
02-22-21 14:31 #12542Senior Member

Posts: 174Yup, Layla is great. Like there's a couple girls I rotate though to do dumb fetish and kink stuff with but Layla gets the call when I want to relax and enjoy somebody's company.
Originally Posted by Shadows1517
[View Original Post]
-
02-22-21 14:25 #12541Senior Member

Posts: 174Any recent intel on Sunny?
https://escortindex.com/large/raleig.../2373113?img=0
I'm looking for a kinky milfy type who doesn't have issues with taking charge.
Also open to suggestions.
-
02-22-21 14:23 #12540Senior Member

Posts: 174I can also confirm this isn't the Nikki Luv who posted around here a year or so ago. I think she has her client base and doesn't really advertise anymore.
Originally Posted by DoctorDetroit
[View Original Post]
-
02-22-21 13:48 #12539Senior Member

Posts: 70Everyone knows Nikki is real. Or at least anyone that has been in this game for a bit.
Originally Posted by DoctorDetroit
[View Original Post]
She's chill. Was a good time and highly communicative via text, not necessarily my "look" but I enjoyed the dream.
-
02-22-21 11:25 #12538Senior Member

Posts: 1651Re
I am happy to watch the parade go buy and see them price themselves out. Up until a few years ago there was some sanity in paying for quality but only the desperate are now paying for mediocrity.
Originally Posted by ILoveDeams
[View Original Post]
-
02-22-21 10:29 #12537Senior Member

Posts: 53Calling this one out
Nikki sure gets around. Charlotte, Toronto, Springfield, Raleigh all within 3 days. She must be using SpaceX to be able to see people in the same day 500-1500 miles apart.
Originally Posted by HonTom
[View Original Post]
-
02-22-21 08:45 #12536Senior Member

Posts: 945-footer Japanese
Same here, including donation. Or if anyone else knows, feel free to post.
Originally Posted by TenderK
[View Original Post]
-
02-22-21 08:21 #12535Senior Member

Posts: 46Nikki
Was deposit required to see Nikki?
Originally Posted by HonTom
[View Original Post]
-
02-22-21 07:55 #12534Senior Member

Posts: 827Thank you for the heads up, I was looking to EROS and was thinking of seeing her.
Originally Posted by Myter1
[View Original Post]
-
02-22-21 04:15 #12533Regular Member

Posts: 2I had a dream with Nikki. And it was a pretty great experience. She was prompt responding to texts. The pictures on her ad are current and of her. The incall was at a mid-range hotel. She greeted me at the door wearing the red lingerie in her ad.
Originally Posted by BlahTime
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote




