Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #20091

    Traveling to area

    Hey guys, traveling to the area this weekend, to the Rochester area. Any place nearby that area for a guaranteed bbj, CBJ at the least? MP or takeout / incall, looking for anything. If you know any girls with huge titties please let me know! Please PM me or reply, thank you.

  2. #20090
    Quote Originally Posted by CostasCarl  [View Original Post]
    Who in your opinion are the other two (you said she would be in the top three) LOL.
    I have tried to look back to see what the costs are see Miss Sara? Can you advise me please?

  3. #20089
    Quote Originally Posted by Bsimmons  [View Original Post]
    Hi I am very new to this and was looking for it to be pretty easy to get HE if anyone could help me out in the area of garden city or Westland it would be appreciated.
    Asian massage, Acu Middlebelt, Chinese massage on Wayne, or Bloom Jin.

  4. #20088

    Sara

    Quote Originally Posted by BillCo  [View Original Post]
    Finally after playing phone tag with Sarah for weeks I got to meet her. It was probably one of the best appointments I have had since I started in this hobby back in 2010, definitely in the top 3. She is kinda UTR at the moment, so if you already have her number you can probably still set something up with her. I will repeat. I don't need to go in to much detail, we all know what this beauty is about.
    Who in your opinion are the other two (you said she would be in the top three) LOL.

  5. #20087

    The Cuddler

    Quote Originally Posted by PantyLoverF  [View Original Post]
    Hi all,

    Anyone see this one yet? Looks like just a tease.

    https://detroit.skipthegames.com/fem...9/236302586804
    I posted a lengthy and detailed review a couple weeks ago on this one. Don't DO IT. Waste of $200.

  6. #20086

    Hi could anyone recommend a HE massage parlor in garden city or Westland

    Hi I am very new to this and was looking for it to be pretty easy to get HE if anyone could help me out in the area of garden city or Westland it would be appreciated.

  7. #20085

    Empire Spa 10 Mile east of Van Dyke, Centerline

    Read a report here about a week ago where the monger was impressed, went three times and one time he got a CBJ or cfs. Went Sat morning. It is connected to a Sherman Williams business but you park in the pack, real discreet. Greeted at the door by a cute chick probably in her late 20's, wearing an oversized t-shirt. Come to find out she probably wears the oversized shirt to cover up her rolls. SHe's not fat, just not in shape. This place provides a shower. But at the end of the appointment, in an effort to get rid of the oil, which makes sense. Typical places that have showers, you practically don't get a massage so there's no need to wash off anything besides cum after banging a chick (See Jackson or Lansing forums LOL).

    Massage was probably a 6 on a scale of 1-10. Flip came up around 30-35 minute mark and she avoided getting close to me and she flat out said she doesn't let clients touch her on the first appointment. She honestly did an excellent job of HJ but was extremely disappointed as I was wanted my dick sucked or get laid. It was either go there or hit up the redhead chick that posts on STG offering happy endings and more living in Waterford. I should have contacted her. After the massage was over and I dressed myself, I prepared my tip. A whopping $20 in an effort to teach her a lesson as well, I am not going to tip well if you don't put out other than a HJ, without any OTC or UTC action. No comment or criticism from this chick. Didn't get a name.

  8. #20084
    Quote Originally Posted by MagnifiRod  [View Original Post]
    Just how many shadow accounts does Tiffany have?
    If you think a provider is posting here you should PM the admin and let him look into it.

  9. #20083
    Quote Originally Posted by PantyLoverF  [View Original Post]
    Hi all,

    Anyone see this one yet? Looks like just a tease.

    https://detroit.skipthegames.com/fem...9/236302586804
    She's been reviewed on here and from memory it wasn't good.

  10. #20082

    Snuggle Therapy & Massage

    Hi all,

    Anyone see this one yet? Looks like just a tease.

    https://detroit.skipthegames.com/fem...9/236302586804

  11. #20081
    Quote Originally Posted by DredWings  [View Original Post]
    I realize that Lazy Lotus is closed down now. It was a great place to get an excellent massage and a HE, without the haggling BS. You would also get a full hour of attention, as well. I have to believe that someone with the skills of Cici would still be working if still in the area? I saw that there is a Cici now working at the Oriental Therapy place on Hall road, but Cici is quite the common name in this community.
    I checked it out and it was not the same Cici.

  12. #20080

    Commercial Messages

    Quote Originally Posted by JDoe1969  [View Original Post]
    Can anyone recommend a FS MP with someone hotter than Tiffany at Saigon? Also, someone that does DFK?
    Just how many shadow accounts does Tiffany have?

  13. #20079
    Quote Originally Posted by JDoe1969  [View Original Post]
    Can anyone recommend a FS MP with someone hotter than Tiffany at Saigon? Also, someone that does DFK?
    I would be happy to just find a nail salon with UTR services in the back room.

  14. #20078
    Quote Originally Posted by LecLuthor  [View Original Post]
    Is downriver nuru lady old or young? I've seen the old lady but have never seen the younger lady that I see reported on here.
    There's only one downriver nuru lady. She is old and doughy, but very skilled and friendly. Unless you can travel back in time, she isn't going to get any younger. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

  15. #20077
    Quote Originally Posted by LostInDetroit  [View Original Post]
    Unless, I'm reading your statement incredibly wrong here HeeJung, I am going to have to disagree (respectfully of course) here. I think there's a lot of well to do mongers on this board that treat SP's with a ton of respect for their work (after all, I'm pretty sure that's how they become regulars and not just one and done's). That said, are there always going to be some bad apples in any online group with similar interests? Of course. But please, don't label us all as degenerates that "weren't raised correctly". That only gives SP's the cannon fodder they need to shit talk the rest of us to make us look like losers that can't get women out in the real world. It just doesn't do any good for anyone.
    I don't know about being losers, but we are clearly degenerates, not that there's anything wrong with that.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape