Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 8,941 to 8,955 of 19319
-
02-22-21 16:14 #10379Senior Member

Posts: 483Amazing right.
Originally Posted by DoubleLung
[View Original Post]
-
02-22-21 15:16 #10378Senior Member

Posts: 684https://space-coast.skipthegames.com...c/675598102079
Originally Posted by HardHat69
[View Original Post]
Here she is!
-
02-22-21 14:21 #10377Senior Member

Posts: 390She's real but has GPS.
Originally Posted by Monty45
[View Original Post]
-
02-22-21 11:44 #10376Senior Member

Posts: 791Taylor
https://www.nudevista.com/?q=taylor+hilton&s=s.
I have been trying to figure out if these latest posts are the same girl I saw a while back. One giveaway is the wings tattoo in the lower area. Back when I saw her she was advertising (using her full name) as a former porn star and I can confirm that it is true. She still looks good and has had the boobs done since earlier in her career. It was a PSE but very expensive, and then she dropped away for a while. She was having some trouble getting set up in the area and struggled with availability and locations, and was sometimes hard to reach. I remember the reviews being mixed but there was general agreement that if you have the coin it was worth it. I would agree as I don't think you will find many providers that look that good. I am not 100% but I think it is her. Some of the pictures I recognize from her former ad.
HH.
-
02-22-21 10:37 #10375Regular Member

Posts: 22Sexy Stacy
All I can say is "WOW". Saturday noon visit. Absolutely beautiful lady! Sexy as hell, and worth every Rose! Tried to 2, but only got one. She did things I had never experienced before, I now found my all time favorite! All her reviews are spot on. That probably the best GFE experience I have ever had. Will be seeing her every chance I get. Thanks to everyone who posted on her, made the visit more relaxing to go see her. Candles, lace outfit, high heals, and long beautiful hair! One of a kind! Be safe.
-
02-22-21 09:31 #10374Senior Member

Posts: 2962My take on Taylor
Originally Posted by Monty45
[View Original Post]
Below is my review of her from last month. From what I gathered from earlier reviews, the pics are legit, while they may be a bit dated, they are here, or so I've read!
Originally Posted by GatorsFrag
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by JayJayTwo
[View Original Post]
-
02-22-21 08:39 #10373Regular Member

Posts: 22Any info would be appreciated. Thanks
-
02-22-21 07:06 #10372Senior Member

Posts: 791New cutie
Anyone have a link? I have not seen an ad.
Originally Posted by JaxDog
[View Original Post]
-
02-22-21 05:55 #10371Senior Member

Posts: 2653If you google her number you will find she has ads in Brevard, Cb which I take for Cocoa Beach and Daytona. There are other pictures that show up that lead me to believe some of her pictures aren't her. I found a few ads where she says her name is Taylor. Hope that helps a little.
Originally Posted by Monty45
[View Original Post]
-
02-22-21 04:24 #10370Senior Member

Posts: 47Blonde Bombshell
I lean to this being fake until the local # gave me a glimmer of hope.
Anyone had a dream with her recently??
https://space-coast.skipthegames.com...l/004409719642
Thanks in advance.
Stay Safe Brothers.
-
02-21-21 22:34 #10369Regular Member

Posts: 14Any info
I tried looking up blonde bombshell aka Taylor but seem to find info on the other Taylor. Anyone have a dream of this lady?
https://space-coast.skipthegames.com...l/004409719642
-
02-21-21 20:59 #10368Senior Member

Posts: 381Go for it. GFE friendly. Very much gets into it and has a very nice tight body.
Originally Posted by JaxDog
[View Original Post]
-
02-21-21 17:48 #10367Senior Member

Posts: 825Damn she's fine. Let us know what happens.
Originally Posted by JaxDog
[View Original Post]
-
02-21-21 15:55 #10366Senior Member

Posts: 139Stacey
I agree with D. J. Stacey is looking great, she is healthy and happy and is taking a break from the hobby. We are in touch at least three or four times a week and she is enjoying her "new" life. Stay safe out there!
Originally Posted by DJMiles
[View Original Post]
-
02-21-21 14:06 #10365Senior Member

Posts: 1944GiasBack
Today I visited Gia who I've known for some time. Although, strictly UTR, she is one of the best experiences around Brevard. She doesn't advertise, although in the past she was on USASG Classified, which alas, is no longer. Her in call is safe and clean and communication is always spot on. She is a pleasant and accommodating woman and after some great conversation we started with some DFK followed by some excellent DATY and BBBJ, a little doggie and finished in MISH. Her skills are remarkable and she is always GFE, at least with me! These days she only sees 3 or 4 mongers a week and prefers Forum Members. I have described her in the past as a sexual animal and she hasn't changed one bit! The only way to contact her is on the Forum and her handle is GiasBack, you can PM her and then she will decide whether to see you or not and give you her number. She's not a clock watcher and I always stay longer because, quite frankly, I enjoy her intimacy and pleasant demeanor. I keep reading reviews lately about "bad experiences" particularly with a lot of newer members to the Forum. If I learned anything over the years, it's to stick with recommendations, particularly from Senior Forum Members because that's how I met Gia years ago and you won't end wasting your hard earned Mario's and time on younger drug and drama queens who seem to be prevalent in Brevard! IMHO.









Reply With Quote






