Find Your New Baby
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 974 of 1636 FirstFirst ... 474 874 924 964 965 966 967 968 969 970 971 972 973 974 975 976 977 978 979 980 981 982 983 984 1024 1074 1474 ... LastLast
Results 14,596 to 14,610 of 24533
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #9938

    Scam alert: s Bentalou

    Two girls, one blonde one brunette. Brought me in, asked for the $$, went downstairs and never returned. A dude comes up to the room and asked how long I had been there. Wasn't necessarily threatening but def made me uncomfortable. I'm out $100.

    Avoid. 443-XXX-3077.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/d...e-fun/37436919#&gid=1&pid=5.

  2. #9937

    Rosebunny

    Has anyone had any luck with this provider yet. I've had something set up with her twice to get ghosted both times. Just wondering if anyone has actually seen her.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...more/59047031/

  3. #9936
    Senior Member


    Posts: 792
    Quote Originally Posted by George525  [View Original Post]
    Is $. 2 two hundred? I could never understand when donation is quoted this way.
    I agree, and can not think of a logical reason to be so cryptic.

  4. #9935

    And more

    Quote Originally Posted by Jgm1291  [View Original Post]
    As if the Cleveland Browns shirt doesn't disqualify her.

  5. #9934

    Never pay a deposit

    Quote Originally Posted by Jgm1291  [View Original Post]
    Hard fast rule is NEVER pay a deposit upfront. I skip over any ad listing a deposit, no matter how small the amount.

  6. #9933

    Nina

    Quote Originally Posted by George525  [View Original Post]
    Is $. 2 two hundred? I could never understand when donation is quoted this way.
    120 hh (half hour). I don't know why we try and code this when it's explained in the abbreviations anyway, but I just play along with the forum's guidelines.

  7. #9932

    Check the abbreviations on the site

    Quote Originally Posted by George525  [View Original Post]
    Is $. 2 two hundred? I could never understand when donation is quoted this way.
    $. 2===120.

  8. #9931
    Quote Originally Posted by MysterFister  [View Original Post]
    Anyone saying her service is good has got to be being paid to do so. Or a friend of hers doing so to try and boost her reputation. Anyone knowing the scene in Harford County especially Aberdeen Edgewood Or Havre de Grace knows who this girl is and what she does which is usually to Rob someone, set them up to Rob someone or gives absolute s* service.
    I said decent BBBJ. Never said anything was good. I'm very unfamiliar with any scene in md. I'm new to this. I woke up looked on skipthegames and hit her up. I'm just glad I didn't get robbed. I blocked her number after she hut me up a million times on Saturday tho.

  9. #9930

    Has anyone seen this sexy blonde?


  10. #9929

    Doubt it but anything possible

    Quote Originally Posted by Chico  [View Original Post]
    I've been thinking about seeing her but haven't pulled the trigger yet. She's in the Woodlawn / Security area. This is like the 3rd chick (or more) that has bowtie tattoos on her ass / thighs. I'm beginning to think they must all work for the same pimp / gang so that makes me a little hesitant.

    Chico.
    When I lived in South Carolina I seen 3 or 4 providers that had the bow tie tattoo. They all were from South Carolina and I know for sure one was as independent as independent could be LOL but still doesn't mean it's not possible.

  11. #9928
    Quote Originally Posted by BD1965  [View Original Post]
    Vanessa is apparently out of the game (or gone) according to Nina who is now using the number xxx-xxx-2583. Nina is working out of the same house in Catonsville, nice safe location and her room is clean and comfortable. Saw Nina, she is enthusiastic and personable. White, spinner body, small boobs, pierced nips, likes it from behind. Did BBBJ, CG, K9, mish, (full service is covered) then she asks if I want to finish off w / CIM which I obliged. $. 2 hh. Greek on the menu, will sample that next round. Very friendly and asks what you like, wants to please.
    Is $. 2 two hundred? I could never understand when donation is quoted this way.

  12. #9927
    Quote Originally Posted by DmvTrickGawd  [View Original Post]
    Is this the sexy Vanessa that's in Catonsville that is very enthusiastic about her work? I hope she'll be back soon and I'm sure she will I have her number. I know she mentioned last month when I dreamed of her last that she was looking for someone else.
    Yes. The Vanessa in Catonsville.

  13. #9926

    Nina now has Vanessa's number

    Quote Originally Posted by DmvTrickGawd  [View Original Post]
    Is this the sexy Vanessa that's in Catonsville that is very enthusiastic about her work? I hope she'll be back soon and I'm sure she will I have her number. I know she mentioned last month when I dreamed of her last that she was looking for someone else.
    Vanessa is apparently out of the game (or gone) according to Nina who is now using the number xxx-xxx-2583. Nina is working out of the same house in Catonsville, nice safe location and her room is clean and comfortable. Saw Nina, she is enthusiastic and personable. White, spinner body, small boobs, pierced nips, likes it from behind. Did BBBJ, CG, K9, mish, (full service is covered) then she asks if I want to finish off w / CIM which I obliged. $. 2 hh. Greek on the menu, will sample that next round. Very friendly and asks what you like, wants to please.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 01d0137c6f2e13a59b59d138abc8628c490fe1d8db.jpg‎   015205a9ff379c6eccd75dda8bce405b4744c5e123.jpg‎  

  14. #9925

    Sexy Vanessa??

    Quote Originally Posted by George525  [View Original Post]
    Went out to hook up with Vanessa and was told by a new girl that she is no longer there. Took a chance with the her and was just ok. BBBJ was lackluster. Mish was nice; she gets into it. Looks like a user. Not sure if I'll repeat. If anyone has Vanessa's digits, I'd appreciate getting them. You can PM me.
    Is this the sexy Vanessa that's in Catonsville that is very enthusiastic about her work? I hope she'll be back soon and I'm sure she will I have her number. I know she mentioned last month when I dreamed of her last that she was looking for someone else.

  15. #9924

    Vanessa Gone

    Went out to hook up with Vanessa and was told by a new girl that she is no longer there. Took a chance with the her and was just ok. BBBJ was lackluster. Mish was nice; she gets into it. Looks like a user. Not sure if I'll repeat. If anyone has Vanessa's digits, I'd appreciate getting them. You can PM me.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape