Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 6,661 to 6,675 of 12998
-
02-25-21 15:00 #6338Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post

Posts: 2977Chief Executive
This has not been posted in awhile, but stay away from this hag show:
https://losangeles.rubratings.com/199681
I think some of the pictures might not be real.
-
02-24-21 15:00 #6337Regular Member

Posts: 6My work is near there on Whittier Blvd as well. I drove by them every day. ACE seems to open every day now with the front door wide open. Urban Treatment look like an abandon place. Do you access from the back or so?
Originally Posted by PwrRngr1
[View Original Post]
-
02-24-21 14:43 #6336Senior Member

Posts: 399No Go Canoga Park
I'll repeat my message to avoid all of the Tantra gals operating in Canoga Park. They operate as a collective, and provide a non-contact "spiritual healing" along with a mediocre massage.
I've come into some that are much more rewarding, even if FS isn't on the table. Shoot me a message if you want to share info.
-
02-23-21 20:02 #6335Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post

Posts: 2977Private message
I sent you a pm.
Originally Posted by StarsTunna
[View Original Post]
-
02-23-21 19:38 #6334Senior Member

Posts: 185What's the site?
What's the other site you were able to find a review on? This one is on santa monica blvd.
Originally Posted by PriscillaM
[View Original Post]
-
02-23-21 19:17 #6333Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post

Posts: 2977Reviews
Per a review on that other site that says that it was self service.
Originally Posted by StarsTunna
[View Original Post]
I am thinking I saw this girl in the valley and she did not do shit either.
I guess just ask here first. Where about is her incall?
-
02-23-21 18:42 #6332Regular Member

Posts: 13Wow thanks for TOFTT. Did she offer any upgrades by any chance? I had been texting her on and off and she seemed strange in the texts but was always telling me she would make it "worth my time" with a tongue emoji implying a BJ saying she was good with other things besides her hands. She seemed bi polar after more conversation so I just bailed. Good to know once and for all that she is bullshit. Sorry for the experience, but thanks again for the review. What area was this? I know she was in Canoga for a bit.
Originally Posted by StarsTunna
[View Original Post]
-
02-23-21 18:38 #6331Senior Member

Posts: 185Eros review
https://tantra.eros.com/california/l...64.htm?cat=203
Saw this one that goes by Grace. The visit was completely rushed and overpriced. Nothing spectacular, could basically stay home and watch porn for a better value. Is there a specific place to warn others about the girls on eros that are no good?
-
02-23-21 00:41 #6330Senior Member

Posts: 325True Life Massage Jenny Is Smile Massage Anna
Taking a break from the KAAMP price wars, I visited Ana / Jenny at Smile Massage on SMB. The shop is open from 1 - 4 pm daily until further notice. There's a guy working the reception area mask and temperature check. Jenny, who has become Anna, is same as she ever was, but is somewhat freaked by the possibility there might be a Covid compliance check of some sort. She has also put on some Covid weight, but the good new is that most of it has gone straight to her ass. You should expect that both of you will be rockin' masks, except for the interlude where she isn't.
-
02-22-21 21:31 #6329Regular Member

Posts: 8Heroin sucks
I had a nightmare situation on HX a while back at a motel near Knotts Berry Farm. This chick gave the best BBBJ the first time. I was a bit stressed and couldn't keep it up doing her doggystyle so I chuckled to myself. She got pissed and said I made her feel still stupid! I told her no it's me!!
Originally Posted by PriscillaM
[View Original Post]
However, she was a bit off! She had a knife nearby. Anyways, I tipped her well and booked another session the following week. She said she would do a BBBJ for $100! So I was excited and met her at the motel. Well, I had to wait in my car for 20 Minutes because she was either knocked out from her heroin habit or shooting up! She finally texted me to come to the room. When I went inside she had a "I don't give a shit" attitude. Very cold and not as friendly as her texts. I get undressed and she lays next me yapping about whatever. I made the mistake of asking how her methadone treatment was going! Huge mistake! She flipped out! I just wanted a BBBJ Rita Moreno style from Carnal Knowledge! I even tried to be a bit submissive and apologetic to get my fix! Didn't work. I left $100 anyways because this chick could cause me a major headache! I left and rushed out of there. I had to park my car to find my burner phone! Thank god I found it! I didn't want to go back to that human being! No more junkies!
-
02-22-21 20:32 #6328Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post

Posts: 2977Not enough finger
I think I am swearing off of gold finger at 19 xx Westwood. The girls are just too noisy and the service is unpredictable. Penny is fun, but does not strip on every occasion. Vancessa same thing. And none of them check for black tar oil.
-
02-22-21 19:08 #6327Regular Member

Posts: 19Haven't been here in a while. I miss Allie. If anyone still has her contact, please let me know. Miss that west side cutie with a booty.
-
02-22-21 17:35 #6326Regular Member

Posts: 10Lavender & Lilac
Anybody been to this place on Venice Blvd?
-
02-22-21 12:27 #6325Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post

Posts: 2977Spot on
Too funny, I saw this one in the earliest days of PD. I used a number that was tied to me so I left a nice review because she was close by my office and I think she is actually quite hot. I like her thin body. She was in Westwood at the time and so was my office.
Originally Posted by Yoyo8899
[View Original Post]
If you go through her PD reviews, you can see there are two really bad ones that echo this one, that she is nuts. She must be on crystal, she literally cannot stop talking.
She is just awful as a human being. I regret the nice review I left her.
I saw this review on that other review site and was going to import it here, but you did so. I will go on that other site and review her terribly as well.
-
02-22-21 01:41 #6324Senior Member

Posts: 25Warning: Stay Far Away
https://losangeles.rubratings.com/127409
https://fbsmbody87.wixsite.com/kendall
I don't generally like to write bad reviews. Feel like it's bad karma. But sometimes someone is so bad that you have no choice but to say something to save others. That's the case with Sabrina. There were no reviews and I don't normally go with someone who hasn't been vetted here. But I was in the neighborhood and decided to TOFFT. Wish I hadn't.
Got to her place in a seedy part of Hollywood. Walked in and first thing I noticed was that she wouldn't even look at me. Was just kind of talking but looking elsewhere. Then when I went to the bathroom noticed how dirty the place was. Made a mental note not to take a shower.
It's a studio apartment so went back to the main room and started to undress. She's a skinny thing and immediately took off her clothes, so although she wasn't a looker, was hoping that at least it could be fun. Was quickly disabused of that notion. Tried to start small chit chat but anything I asked her about she immediately went on a negative rampage about how the world is full of evil people and morons. I realized that I'd better keep quiet so I just let her talk. Thinking that she was a little off so better not say anything too bad or she might hurt me, like seriously.
Once I stopped talking and let her do her thing, her massage was just mostly oil on the back and a lot of rubbing. No teasing. Finally she asked me to turn over. Since there was no teasing I wasn't hard at all. She just went straight at it. Wouldn't let me lick her tits or anything. Barely wanted me to touch her at all. Finished me with her hand and said ok you want a shower or not. Given how nasty her bathroom was, I said I was alright and just dried off. Pretty much just got out of there to escape the bad vibes. One of my worst experiences in this hobby.













Reply With Quote





