Thread: Massage Parlor Reports Only Sr Members with 50+ Reports
+
Add Report
Results 20,326 to 20,340 of 44195
-
02-22-21 01:34 #23870Regular Member

Posts: 5[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!
-
02-22-21 00:43 #23869Regular Member

Posts: 5You're kidding me. LOL this sounds like heaven what is the catch?? Honestly! Was it BBBJ? Or condom.
Originally Posted by Doctorz
[View Original Post]
-
02-21-21 23:15 #23868Senior Member

Posts: 101Shiatsu Center, Lake Forest, in a center with Pep Boys and 99 Cents.
Originally Posted by FeMaiden
[View Original Post]
-
02-21-21 17:44 #23867Senior Member

Posts: 111Fullerton suzanne
OMG. She tried that on my buddy and he almost knocked her OUT. He had no idea untill she buckeled up hahahahahah.
Originally Posted by Slammer6008
[View Original Post]
-
02-21-21 16:18 #23866Senior Member

Posts: 28Not too sure on that one. All I know is she is a wild loose animal out of th cage.
Originally Posted by Slammer6008
[View Original Post]
-
02-21-21 15:07 #23865Senior Member

Posts: 1377About the strap on she uses on some people. 😳.
Originally Posted by IFearNoDeath
[View Original Post]
-
02-21-21 12:19 #23864Senior Member

Posts: 67Ocean spa santa ana
Went there yesterday. Thought it would be ok based on rm reviews. Nope. The ra was looked like she's been doing this for a long time. She asked if I wanted FS as we were walking to the room. Told her I'll think about it. Should've left. Got in the room and she gave me a really hard massage. Walked on my back and actually was able to crack it. After a few minutes she asked if I wanted FS again. I asked how much. She said 150. I told her no way. She asked me how much I'll pay, I told her 80. Haha. She counters with 130. I said no. Finally she says 100. Ok fine. Gave her the money. She got a cover, put it on me and told me to stand up. I told her to suck it for a little bit. Nope. So she lays in the table and pulls her panties down to her knees and told me to start. I did, tried to hurry up and get out, but she was just laying there. I got bored and told her I'm done. I wanted out.
Oh well. Lesson learned. Total damage was 30 for hhr and 100 to stick my dick in a hole.
Won't repeat.
-
02-21-21 11:26 #23863Senior Member

Posts: 50She will suck your dick too if you are nice to her. It takes a few visits but she will do it.
Originally Posted by NeedThroat
[View Original Post]
-
02-20-21 15:09 #23862Senior Member

Posts: 28Fullerton Spa
I haven't been there my self, but I heard good reviews on the place. Ask For "Suzanne" I heard crazy stories about her, but only a recommendation.
Originally Posted by Explorer143
[View Original Post]
-
02-20-21 14:04 #23861Senior Member

Posts: 26Fullerton
Anyone know some good spots in Fullerton, looking for BBBJ or FS, help a brother out! PM me.
-
02-20-21 13:05 #23860Regular Member

Posts: 5Wow that's amazing, I'm making that happen next week. Thank you sir!
Originally Posted by PaperTiger24
[View Original Post]
-
02-20-21 10:17 #23859Senior Member

Posts: 428Yup her place. Really straightforward service, no touching, clothes off, etc. Just as she says in her ad just sit back and enjoy and it'll happen. Shaving cream with a disposable razor to start, cleans up when done, then HJ to finish it off.
Originally Posted by Needthroat
[View Original Post]
-
02-20-21 10:12 #23858Senior Member

Posts: 428Yes, nothing additional on top, $25 out the door. Only did it once about 6 months ago so not sure if anything has changed since. I had seen her ad on CL for a while and was curious if this was the case. Sure enough mission accomplished.
Originally Posted by cheapguy
[View Original Post]
-
02-20-21 07:20 #23857Regular Member

Posts: 5Wait you tellin me that lady does a shave and a handjob?? At her own spot? I see she does like an astrology thing too. I need more details LOL asap please.
Originally Posted by PaperTiger24
[View Original Post]
-
02-20-21 03:52 #23856Senior Member

Posts: 1143In her mid 70's with fake hard looking bolts on.
Originally Posted by DLeeOcnla
[View Original Post]













Reply With Quote





