Thread: Massage Parlor Reports Only Sr Members with 50+ Reports
+
Add Report
Results 20,326 to 20,340 of 44244
-
02-22-21 16:58 #23919Senior Member

Posts: 80Thai massage extras
It can be done. I found a great girl, young and attractive. At a legit Thai place on the border of Costa Mesa. Saw her repeatedly, the first few times she was flirty and a little careless as she massaged my upper thighs on the flip but just a tease. About the fourth visit she's doing that and I stare at her and tell her how beautiful she is. She reaches under and starts stroking the soldier. Got myself a great HJ and awesome massage every time after that. Sometimes she'd lift the shirt and let me play with the girls too. She never once mentioned money, I started tipping her a bit extra anyways. Wasn't sure if I should, I never could tell if she was doing it and expected a bit extra or if she just liked me. I assume I wasn't the only client she gave extras to, but I never got anywhere with any of the other girls at that place. And she would get jealous if I walked in and got a different girl. Anyways this was a couple years ago, well before COVID, not sure if she is around anymore. But the discussion below brought back some fond memories.
-
02-22-21 16:13 #23918Senior Member

Posts: 275Magnolia / Westminster South East Corner
Little Saigon.
Originally Posted by Caribe
[View Original Post]
-
02-22-21 14:46 #23917Regular Member

Posts: 5Sounds good appreciate the help.
Originally Posted by PaperTiger24
[View Original Post]
-
02-22-21 14:44 #23916Senior Member

Posts: 428We've given you enough enough to get started. Since you haven't provided any intel yet I suggest giving it a shot, build that up as was said earlier with multiple visits and report as you go throughout.
Originally Posted by NeedThroat
[View Original Post]
-
02-22-21 14:33 #23915Senior Member

Posts: 648Do you mean Bamboo Wood on Magnolia? Located more in northwest OC.
Originally Posted by Sound7
[View Original Post]
-
02-22-21 08:00 #23914Senior Member

Posts: 275Bamboo sprouts
Bamboo sprouts Westminster. $. 35/ typical older MT.
Originally Posted by GreenStream
[View Original Post]
-
02-22-21 01:42 #23913Senior Member

Posts: 28Does any one have some good providers on wechat? Any good names out there?
-
02-22-21 01:34 #23912Regular Member

Posts: 5[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!
-
02-22-21 00:43 #23911Regular Member

Posts: 5You're kidding me. LOL this sounds like heaven what is the catch?? Honestly! Was it BBBJ? Or condom.
Originally Posted by Doctorz
[View Original Post]
-
02-21-21 23:15 #23910Senior Member

Posts: 101Shiatsu Center, Lake Forest, in a center with Pep Boys and 99 Cents.
Originally Posted by FeMaiden
[View Original Post]
-
02-21-21 17:44 #23909Senior Member

Posts: 111Fullerton suzanne
OMG. She tried that on my buddy and he almost knocked her OUT. He had no idea untill she buckeled up hahahahahah.
Originally Posted by Slammer6008
[View Original Post]
-
02-21-21 16:18 #23908Senior Member

Posts: 28Not too sure on that one. All I know is she is a wild loose animal out of th cage.
Originally Posted by Slammer6008
[View Original Post]
-
02-21-21 15:07 #23907Senior Member

Posts: 1377About the strap on she uses on some people. 😳.
Originally Posted by IFearNoDeath
[View Original Post]
-
02-21-21 12:19 #23906Senior Member

Posts: 67Ocean spa santa ana
Went there yesterday. Thought it would be ok based on rm reviews. Nope. The ra was looked like she's been doing this for a long time. She asked if I wanted FS as we were walking to the room. Told her I'll think about it. Should've left. Got in the room and she gave me a really hard massage. Walked on my back and actually was able to crack it. After a few minutes she asked if I wanted FS again. I asked how much. She said 150. I told her no way. She asked me how much I'll pay, I told her 80. Haha. She counters with 130. I said no. Finally she says 100. Ok fine. Gave her the money. She got a cover, put it on me and told me to stand up. I told her to suck it for a little bit. Nope. So she lays in the table and pulls her panties down to her knees and told me to start. I did, tried to hurry up and get out, but she was just laying there. I got bored and told her I'm done. I wanted out.
Oh well. Lesson learned. Total damage was 30 for hhr and 100 to stick my dick in a hole.
Won't repeat.
-
02-21-21 11:26 #23905Senior Member

Posts: 50She will suck your dick too if you are nice to her. It takes a few visits but she will do it.
Originally Posted by NeedThroat
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





