Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #11244

    Bobbi at PT

    Quote Originally Posted by DWaltonXXX  [View Original Post]
    At PT, they said. I just called.
    Saw her there last Sunday. She shortened the massage and went straight to work. Takes direction well.

  2. #11243
    Quote Originally Posted by LuckyDude00  [View Original Post]
    Anyone ever tried spa27 on beach blvd? Just on another note I passed by tai chi 3 days in a row and always a monger standing out front with a mask on. Word of advice. Stop acting so nervous and trying to hide behind the pole. Act normal until they open the door.
    Haha. I always honk and wave when I see that.

  3. #11242

    She wore a mask

    Quote Originally Posted by Scooter6  [View Original Post]
    Well was she at least hot? LOL.

    Age estimate?
    She had a mask on the whole time so can't really judge how cute. She had a nice body and I guess her age to be mid 40's.

  4. #11241

    Talent

    Quote Originally Posted by Wpgsh34  [View Original Post]
    Tried this place the other day it's off of southside blvd. I had searched for reviews and didn't see any so I thought I'd give the place a try. Paid 80 for the hour. No table shower. Draped the entire time. No teasing. On the flip she massaged my neck and arms and claimed the massage was done. No hint of extras. Nice massage, next time I'm in mood for a relaxing legit massage I'll go here.
    Well was she at least hot? LOL.

    Age estimate?

  5. #11240
    Quote Originally Posted by GWS69  [View Original Post]
    When they ask you not to post that means that they read the posts, and you gave the day you were there. Good luck next time you see her. It is a good spa and I hope it stays that way.
    I am far from a Rookie for I have been a monger for over 25 years. I wrote Thursday but it was not that day. I have seen Lily many times and there has never been an issue and by the way, she has never ask me not to post.

  6. #11239

    Thailand Hand Massage

    Tried this place the other day it's off of southside blvd. I had searched for reviews and didn't see any so I thought I'd give the place a try. Paid 80 for the hour. No table shower. Draped the entire time. No teasing. On the flip she massaged my neck and arms and claimed the massage was done. No hint of extras. Nice massage, next time I'm in mood for a relaxing legit massage I'll go here.

  7. #11238

    My Favor Spa

    Quote Originally Posted by Wpgsh34  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone been to My Favor recently. Used to be a place with great massage and l1 service. I haven't been in about a year. Last time I went it was subpar massage and lackluster l1.

    Would love to hear any recent reports.
    I was just there last week. There's only one lady working. She's an older lady in her 50's-60's by the name of Kim. The massage is subpar followed with a boring L1. House rates: 1 HR for 80, HH for 60. Standard tip for service performed. Therefore, you have not missed anything since then. I hope this helps.

  8. #11237
    Senior Member


    Posts: 113

    Rookie mistake

    When they ask you not to post that means that they read the posts, and you gave the day you were there. Good luck next time you see her. It is a good spa and I hope it stays that way.

    Quote Originally Posted by SCGuy469  [View Original Post]
    Stopped by Tai Chi last Thursday and saw Lily for a great L3 session.

  9. #11236

    My Favor

    Has anyone been to My Favor recently. Used to be a place with great massage and l1 service. I haven't been in about a year. Last time I went it was subpar massage and lackluster l1.

    Would love to hear any recent reports.

  10. #11235
    Quote Originally Posted by LuckyDude00  [View Original Post]
    Anyone ever tried spa27 on beach blvd? Just on another note I passed by tai chi 3 days in a row and always a monger standing out front with a mask on. Word of advice. Stop acting so nervous and trying to hide behind the pole. Act normal until they open the door.
    Exactly, just act normal. Stopped by Tai Chi last Thursday and saw Lily for a great L3 session. She is a true machine and really enjoys what she does, plus I love her tiny body.

  11. #11234
    Quote Originally Posted by LuckyDude00  [View Original Post]
    Anyone ever tried spa27 on beach blvd?
    Spa 27 used to be Bamboo Spa and originally hosted a former Palm Tree woman named Jennifer (anyone remember her? Many PT services were offered there too. There has been little reporting after the change in management and name but from what I recall it was not anything special.

  12. #11233

    Tai chi

    Anyone ever tried spa27 on beach blvd? Just on another note I passed by tai chi 3 days in a row and always a monger standing out front with a mask on. Word of advice. Stop acting so nervous and trying to hide behind the pole. Act normal until they open the door.

  13. #11232
    Quote Originally Posted by StrideOrbit  [View Original Post]
    Stopped into Serenity SS and the grandma and Mia were in there. I gave Mia a chance-will not repeat. She's chubby and not attractive to me. Massage was ok, it wasn't playful or erotic at all, just business (Foreshadowing of what's to come next). Finish the back massage and went straight to the sales pitch on the flip, no teasing or anything. We agreed on a price and the ending was like she was trying to rip my dick off. She wanted to get it over with as fast as possible and was mechanical. Got the job done and just feel disappointment. TOFTT with her and paid the price.
    Had the same experience with her. 3/10 would not recommend. I did see Lee there yesterday and she may become my new regular.

  14. #11231

    Serenity SS

    Stopped into Serenity SS and the grandma and Mia were in there. I gave Mia a chance-will not repeat. She's chubby and not attractive to me. Massage was ok, it wasn't playful or erotic at all, just business (Foreshadowing of what's to come next). Finish the back massage and went straight to the sales pitch on the flip, no teasing or anything. We agreed on a price and the ending was like she was trying to rip my dick off. She wanted to get it over with as fast as possible and was mechanical. Got the job done and just feel disappointment. TOFTT with her and paid the price.

  15. #11230

    Sweet spa

    They must have moved, then. Gotcha.

    Quote Originally Posted by Burner904  [View Original Post]
    This place was def called Sweet Spa. It's about half a mile up Roosevelt toward NAS Jax from Zazen in the same strip as Tijuana Flats.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape