Thread: NoVA SugarBabies
+
Add Report
Results 12,931 to 12,945 of 18371
-
02-22-21 15:04 #5441Senior Member

Posts: 92Emberjade412
https://www.seeking.com/member/bf3ad...b-63eee68a673c
$1500 for first meeting.
-
02-22-21 11:03 #5440Senior Member

Posts: 1021Both fake profiles
Both play the game up until the minute you're supposed to meet and then pull the need money upfront card. Don't waste your time.
KimmieBaby96.
https://www.seeking.com/member/8a668...3-68691dcc15b5
Italianbabexxox.
https://www.seeking.com/member/7a6fa...c-88280d9da562
-
02-22-21 10:31 #5439Senior Member

Posts: 92Is this the Daisy that's been talked about a few times?
-
02-21-21 21:17 #5438Senior Member

Posts: 77LeiaSolo
I did a meet and greet with her a few years ago. She's bright and thin as in her pics but the arrangement she wanted was if someone would pay her rent she would consider intimacy since she wanted to build up to it. Yea that was the first and last time we got together but experiences could vary.
Originally Posted by Mike77
[View Original Post]
-
02-21-21 17:17 #5437Senior Member

Posts: 30How does one find these events? A while back I was talking to a cougar from SA who mentioned being involved in this scene and going to parties but she eventually ghosted and we never made a connection.
Originally Posted by NovaDaddy69
[View Original Post]
-
02-21-21 15:40 #5436Senior Member

Posts: 1241
Originally Posted by Silk3434
[View Original Post]
I remember 10 years ago or so that a well-known & respected provider up in the Howard County region held sex parties every couple of months. As I recall, it was a 3-4 hour party with her and 3-4 of her escort friends. They were all reasonably-priced and well-reviewed in their own right. The price was up in this range. It was not a swinger's party with couples & single guys. It was an all-you-can-eat sex party with food & drink in the main family room so you could socialize between sessions. The sessions were private, although some were group sex events if the girls were up for it. Individually, I would have spent $250-$300 each if I saw them individually. The organizer did a great job, but, what eventually liked these parties were guys who reserved a slot and then flaked. Great times in my younger days!
Originally Posted by NovaDaddy69
[View Original Post]
-
02-21-21 15:38 #5435Senior Member

Posts: 167LeiaSolo
https://www.seeking.com/member/229c5...2-39e65fc77065
WTF is up with this? Is this for real? She's been around for a LOoong time, so I'm guessing she's gotten se interest? I've seen it before and always thought it was a joke.
-
02-21-21 09:32 #5434Senior Member

Posts: 452Old cosmic owl in new avatar
https://www.seeking.com/member/8c96b...7-3ea10239d577
Used to see her few times. Once you hook her. Its good fun, not top notch, but good. Allows BBFS but if you CIP then you have to get plan B for her. Not seen her for a while. 300 including plan B.
-
02-20-21 20:30 #5433Senior Member

Posts: 167At least she's honest
https://www.seeking.com/member/2f8db...9-ff958a3836d4
I've never seen anyone flat out say:
"I will not be able to give sugari just need help with school and paying rent".
-
02-20-21 20:20 #5432Senior Member

Posts: 90Can't speak for SA-specific orgies, but there are several legitimate swingers parties hosted regularly at private houses in the DMV / Baltimore that are open to solo men, none of which charge anything close to that. Usually somewhere between 60-100 bucks for entry. It's usually mostly couples with some singles sprinkled in, and since they're real swingers events you have to be on your game and be respectful, but if you do that there are tons of hot women showing up looking play either in three / foursomes or in larger scenes. Not uncommon to have a wife who loves being tended to by multiple men at once while the husband runs interference to make sure nobody gets disrespectful.
Originally Posted by Silk3434
[View Original Post]
Knowing that exists, I'd be extremely wary of any supposed party charging upwards of $500. Sounds like it would just be working girls in attendance at something like that, or possibly something more sinister going on. That said if someone tries it and finds otherwise would love to know. .
-
02-20-21 14:55 #5431Senior Member

Posts: 880Anyone get anywhere witht his hottie?
Clearly a glamour shot, but private pics are sweet and found her SM IRL.
https://www.seeking.com/member/b469e...9-52354a329c69
Can't seem to get beyond chit chat with her.
-
02-20-21 12:55 #5430Senior Member

Posts: 167I talked to the last one a bit and her profile got banned. I'm guessing for soliciting. I chatted up her new one a bit and her ask seemed reasonable. Her face is pretty but her body type is not quite what I'm looking for, so I passed.
Originally Posted by Mm2219
[View Original Post]
-
02-20-21 08:15 #5429Senior Member

Posts: 216Lol!
Both! Very uncomfortable situation.
Originally Posted by Grafenberg
[View Original Post]
-
02-20-21 07:49 #5428Regular Member

Posts: 7Intel
These two want 100 each for platonic and don't want to see married men. https://www.seeking.com/member/e03a4...9-5614c7f7f932.
Quoted 250. Got weird and cagey as it got closer to meet. Anyone met her? https://www.seeking.com/member/14349...b-dcea21a1e5c5.
Have been chatting a bunch and we are supposed to meet next week. Seems very open. Has anyone met her? https://www.seeking.com/member/a10a8...a-16daa1e30def.
-
02-19-21 23:30 #5427Senior Member

Posts: 502Sounds like a great way to end up in a very vulnerable and compromised position.
Originally Posted by Silk3434
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote





