Find Your New Baby
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: NoVA SugarBabies

+ Add Report
Page 863 of 1225 FirstFirst ... 363 763 813 853 854 855 856 857 858 859 860 861 862 863 864 865 866 867 868 869 870 871 872 873 913 963 ... LastLast
Results 12,931 to 12,945 of 18365
Come and Relax
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #5435

    LeiaSolo

    https://www.seeking.com/member/229c5...2-39e65fc77065

    WTF is up with this? Is this for real? She's been around for a LOoong time, so I'm guessing she's gotten se interest? I've seen it before and always thought it was a joke.

  2. #5434

    Old cosmic owl in new avatar

    https://www.seeking.com/member/8c96b...7-3ea10239d577

    Used to see her few times. Once you hook her. Its good fun, not top notch, but good. Allows BBFS but if you CIP then you have to get plan B for her. Not seen her for a while. 300 including plan B.

  3. #5433

    At least she's honest

    https://www.seeking.com/member/2f8db...9-ff958a3836d4

    I've never seen anyone flat out say:

    "I will not be able to give sugari just need help with school and paying rent".

  4. #5432
    Quote Originally Posted by Silk3434  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone have an experience with this? Does something like this really happen? Men pay $500 each for entrance and basically just a free for all in a private residence.
    Can't speak for SA-specific orgies, but there are several legitimate swingers parties hosted regularly at private houses in the DMV / Baltimore that are open to solo men, none of which charge anything close to that. Usually somewhere between 60-100 bucks for entry. It's usually mostly couples with some singles sprinkled in, and since they're real swingers events you have to be on your game and be respectful, but if you do that there are tons of hot women showing up looking play either in three / foursomes or in larger scenes. Not uncommon to have a wife who loves being tended to by multiple men at once while the husband runs interference to make sure nobody gets disrespectful.

    Knowing that exists, I'd be extremely wary of any supposed party charging upwards of $500. Sounds like it would just be working girls in attendance at something like that, or possibly something more sinister going on. That said if someone tries it and finds otherwise would love to know. .

  5. #5431

    Anyone get anywhere witht his hottie?

    Clearly a glamour shot, but private pics are sweet and found her SM IRL.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/b469e...9-52354a329c69

    Can't seem to get beyond chit chat with her.

  6. #5430
    Quote Originally Posted by Mm2219  [View Original Post]
    These two want 100 each for platonic and don't want to see married men. https://www.seeking.com/member/e03a4...9-5614c7f7f932.

    Quoted 250. Got weird and cagey as it got closer to meet. Anyone met her? https://www.seeking.com/member/14349...b-dcea21a1e5c5.

    Have been chatting a bunch and we are supposed to meet next week. Seems very open. Has anyone met her? https://www.seeking.com/member/a10a8...a-16daa1e30def.
    I talked to the last one a bit and her profile got banned. I'm guessing for soliciting. I chatted up her new one a bit and her ask seemed reasonable. Her face is pretty but her body type is not quite what I'm looking for, so I passed.

  7. #5429

    Lol!

    Both! Very uncomfortable situation.

    Quote Originally Posted by Grafenberg  [View Original Post]
    What part did you feel was wrong, the obvious tranny or obvious money scam?

  8. #5428

    Intel

    These two want 100 each for platonic and don't want to see married men. https://www.seeking.com/member/e03a4...9-5614c7f7f932.

    Quoted 250. Got weird and cagey as it got closer to meet. Anyone met her? https://www.seeking.com/member/14349...b-dcea21a1e5c5.

    Have been chatting a bunch and we are supposed to meet next week. Seems very open. Has anyone met her? https://www.seeking.com/member/a10a8...a-16daa1e30def.

  9. #5427
    Quote Originally Posted by Silk3434  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone have an experience with this? Does something like this really happen? Men pay $500 each for entrance and basically just a free for all in a private residence.
    Sounds like a great way to end up in a very vulnerable and compromised position.

  10. #5426

    Trannie

    Quote Originally Posted by DCKing  [View Original Post]
    Anybody talk to or meet this girl? Met in person and she was cute and nice body but deep manly voice and an Adams apple. Also was insistent on getting paid at restaurant, I told her I would pay her at the hotel. Ended up just going home after the restaurant, something didn't feel right.
    What part did you feel was wrong, the obvious tranny or obvious money scam?

  11. #5425
    Quote Originally Posted by Silk3434  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone have an experience with this? Does something like this really happen? Men pay $500 each for entrance and basically just a free for all in a private residence.
    Your emailing with someone? So whole process where you agree to some rules? For me it was $70 to register and that's it!!

    I found that to be a scam. Called them out on it and they flipped on me. But I remember some red flags that made me twitch. Wish I still had that email, but its gone. Stick to the rule, don't send money to someone you haven't met.

  12. #5424
    Quote Originally Posted by Silk3434  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone have an experience with this? Does something like this really happen? Men pay $500 each for entrance and basically just a free for all in a private residence.
    Never heard of this but if anyone puts one together sign me up!

    Seriously though is this a thing? I'm intrigued.

  13. #5423

    SA Orgy?

    Has anyone have an experience with this? Does something like this really happen? Men pay $500 each for entrance and basically just a free for all in a private residence.

  14. #5422

    Victoria8816

    Look closer at her 2nd to last pic she's got posted. In the reflection is that a buttplug with a rainbow colored tail attached to it she's sporting?? LMAO!

    https://www.seeking.com/member/8b965...c-3d15d515f060

  15. #5421
    Quote Originally Posted by Pathfinder04  [View Original Post]
    https://www.seeking.com/member/e9cb7...2-cc4488655de1

    Has anyone met this lady? We've been chatting for awhile and I'm thinking of taking the plunge. Getting a possible traveling pro vibe but I'm not sure.
    Anyone actually meet up with her? She's a little bigger than what I usually like but sounds like she might be fun from our conversation and the crazy eyes are drawing me in. She's from out of town but comes here for work fairly regularly.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape