rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 975 of 1637 FirstFirst ... 475 875 925 965 966 967 968 969 970 971 972 973 974 975 976 977 978 979 980 981 982 983 984 985 1025 1075 1475 ... LastLast
Results 14,611 to 14,625 of 24541
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #9931
    Quote Originally Posted by MysterFister  [View Original Post]
    Anyone saying her service is good has got to be being paid to do so. Or a friend of hers doing so to try and boost her reputation. Anyone knowing the scene in Harford County especially Aberdeen Edgewood Or Havre de Grace knows who this girl is and what she does which is usually to Rob someone, set them up to Rob someone or gives absolute s* service.
    I said decent BBBJ. Never said anything was good. I'm very unfamiliar with any scene in md. I'm new to this. I woke up looked on skipthegames and hit her up. I'm just glad I didn't get robbed. I blocked her number after she hut me up a million times on Saturday tho.

  2. #9930

    Has anyone seen this sexy blonde?


  3. #9929

    Doubt it but anything possible

    Quote Originally Posted by Chico  [View Original Post]
    I've been thinking about seeing her but haven't pulled the trigger yet. She's in the Woodlawn / Security area. This is like the 3rd chick (or more) that has bowtie tattoos on her ass / thighs. I'm beginning to think they must all work for the same pimp / gang so that makes me a little hesitant.

    Chico.
    When I lived in South Carolina I seen 3 or 4 providers that had the bow tie tattoo. They all were from South Carolina and I know for sure one was as independent as independent could be LOL but still doesn't mean it's not possible.

  4. #9928
    Quote Originally Posted by BD1965  [View Original Post]
    Vanessa is apparently out of the game (or gone) according to Nina who is now using the number xxx-xxx-2583. Nina is working out of the same house in Catonsville, nice safe location and her room is clean and comfortable. Saw Nina, she is enthusiastic and personable. White, spinner body, small boobs, pierced nips, likes it from behind. Did BBBJ, CG, K9, mish, (full service is covered) then she asks if I want to finish off w / CIM which I obliged. $. 2 hh. Greek on the menu, will sample that next round. Very friendly and asks what you like, wants to please.
    Is $. 2 two hundred? I could never understand when donation is quoted this way.

  5. #9927
    Quote Originally Posted by DmvTrickGawd  [View Original Post]
    Is this the sexy Vanessa that's in Catonsville that is very enthusiastic about her work? I hope she'll be back soon and I'm sure she will I have her number. I know she mentioned last month when I dreamed of her last that she was looking for someone else.
    Yes. The Vanessa in Catonsville.

  6. #9926

    Nina now has Vanessa's number

    Quote Originally Posted by DmvTrickGawd  [View Original Post]
    Is this the sexy Vanessa that's in Catonsville that is very enthusiastic about her work? I hope she'll be back soon and I'm sure she will I have her number. I know she mentioned last month when I dreamed of her last that she was looking for someone else.
    Vanessa is apparently out of the game (or gone) according to Nina who is now using the number xxx-xxx-2583. Nina is working out of the same house in Catonsville, nice safe location and her room is clean and comfortable. Saw Nina, she is enthusiastic and personable. White, spinner body, small boobs, pierced nips, likes it from behind. Did BBBJ, CG, K9, mish, (full service is covered) then she asks if I want to finish off w / CIM which I obliged. $. 2 hh. Greek on the menu, will sample that next round. Very friendly and asks what you like, wants to please.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 01d0137c6f2e13a59b59d138abc8628c490fe1d8db.jpg‎   015205a9ff379c6eccd75dda8bce405b4744c5e123.jpg‎  

  7. #9925

    Sexy Vanessa??

    Quote Originally Posted by George525  [View Original Post]
    Went out to hook up with Vanessa and was told by a new girl that she is no longer there. Took a chance with the her and was just ok. BBBJ was lackluster. Mish was nice; she gets into it. Looks like a user. Not sure if I'll repeat. If anyone has Vanessa's digits, I'd appreciate getting them. You can PM me.
    Is this the sexy Vanessa that's in Catonsville that is very enthusiastic about her work? I hope she'll be back soon and I'm sure she will I have her number. I know she mentioned last month when I dreamed of her last that she was looking for someone else.

  8. #9924

    Vanessa Gone

    Went out to hook up with Vanessa and was told by a new girl that she is no longer there. Took a chance with the her and was just ok. BBBJ was lackluster. Mish was nice; she gets into it. Looks like a user. Not sure if I'll repeat. If anyone has Vanessa's digits, I'd appreciate getting them. You can PM me.

  9. #9923
    Quote Originally Posted by Chico  [View Original Post]
    I've been thinking about seeing her but haven't pulled the trigger yet. She's in the Woodlawn / Security area. This is like the 3rd chick (or more) that has bowtie tattoos on her ass / thighs. I'm beginning to think they must all work for the same pimp / gang so that makes me a little hesitant.

    Chico.
    She only offered car dates when she was in Frederick.

  10. #9922
    Senior Member


    Posts: 602

    Bowties

    Quote Originally Posted by JankMaster  [View Original Post]
    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/l...-baby/37470077

    Anyone familiar with her. Think she used to play frederick md and has now made her way to bmore.
    I've been thinking about seeing her but haven't pulled the trigger yet. She's in the Woodlawn / Security area. This is like the 3rd chick (or more) that has bowtie tattoos on her ass / thighs. I'm beginning to think they must all work for the same pimp / gang so that makes me a little hesitant.

    Chico.

  11. #9921

    JankMaster Bowties

    Quote Originally Posted by JankMaster  [View Original Post]
    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/l...-baby/37470077

    Anyone familiar with her. Think she used to play frederick md and has now made her way to bmore.
    I attempted to see her in Frederick a couple of times, she was staying in a low end hotel with her children and what I can assume is boyfriend / pimp. She would not do incall bc of her children in the room so had to resort to car date. Upon giving the location nearby I was told to meet her there and both times "something came up" and then she ghosted me. Good luck.

  12. #9920

    Info

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/l...-baby/37470077

    Anyone familiar with her. Think she used to play frederick md and has now made her way to bmore.

  13. #9919

    How is she clueless?

    Quote Originally Posted by George525  [View Original Post]
    I hope after all this time she has figured out what to do. When I saw her (about 4 months ago) she was clueless. She also has a dog that stays around for the action.
    Was the service bad or everything leading up to the main event? Your post suggest you have information but chose to be vague instead.

  14. #9918
    Quote Originally Posted by Bejolo  [View Original Post]
    Lizzie is the real deal. Very hard to get a hold of though. Saw her once, big bewbs, friendly and clean, but as I said difficult to get a response from her.
    I hope after all this time she has figured out what to do. When I saw her (about 4 months ago) she was clueless. She also has a dog that stays around for the action.

  15. #9917

    Lexi Elkridge

    Quote Originally Posted by MrJusnupin1  [View Original Post]
    What Lexi was that in Elkridge and how'd it go down if it did?
    Curious to know if Lexi in elkridge is worth the visit. And oh BTW, I lost her #. Can someone help me out?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape