Rubrankings.com
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 598 of 1656 FirstFirst ... 98 498 548 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 648 698 1098 1598 ... LastLast
Results 8,956 to 8,970 of 24826
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #15871

    Spot on review

    Quote Originally Posted by Assmanoh  [View Original Post]
    Ok, it's not near a river.

    So, I met this one after reading the single review on EB. The ad doesn't mention anything about where the session takes place, but the review called it out. I wasn't really interested but the odd nature of it got me wondering and thought this is something I have to see for myself. Typical text to arrange, was told to go to an intersection near by (10th / Lynhurst) and then text. She was just a minute from there. When I texted she did say that she's staying with friends and that she does the massage in her van which is parked in the driveway. So, she's not hiding it. My concern was how it looks to the neighbors so I figured when I got there, if the houses were very close, I'd take a pass. But, they weren't too congested and my curiosity kept me heading up the driveway. I parked next to the van, texted and was told to come around the other side. Which I did and then climbed in.

    It's a minivan, wrapped in a blue tarp (mostly) and the entire back is open with no seats. The session started normal with baby oil and a back massage. That was followed by a 'nuru' like gliding of her body on mine. After the flip, the same thing happened while face up. Then, she straddled me frontwards and backwards doing a cameltoe slide. I have to say, the massage was above average (compared to AMP's) and the slide was something I've never experienced before but was really nice. If you go see her, share your experience. I'm curious if that's the norm. 1. 4 all in.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_list/3176664950/1
    Everything you write is what I experienced as well, right down to the doubts. Only thing I would add is that she can be hit or miss on responding, but I intend to repeat. Had the full experience. Found her to be nice and accommodating. If you can get past the van aspect she is worth the visit.

    Mike.

  2. #15870

    The teacher

    Yes it was the teacher, she had a rotten apple the time I saw her.

    Quote Originally Posted by Magnum43  [View Original Post]
    This must not be the same girl as Catherine the teacher, because she is always shower fresh smelling good and clean as a whistle.
    .

  3. #15869

    Report: Van down by the river

    Ok, it's not near a river.

    So, I met this one after reading the single review on EB. The ad doesn't mention anything about where the session takes place, but the review called it out. I wasn't really interested but the odd nature of it got me wondering and thought this is something I have to see for myself. Typical text to arrange, was told to go to an intersection near by (10th / Lynhurst) and then text. She was just a minute from there. When I texted she did say that she's staying with friends and that she does the massage in her van which is parked in the driveway. So, she's not hiding it. My concern was how it looks to the neighbors so I figured when I got there, if the houses were very close, I'd take a pass. But, they weren't too congested and my curiosity kept me heading up the driveway. I parked next to the van, texted and was told to come around the other side. Which I did and then climbed in.

    It's a minivan, wrapped in a blue tarp (mostly) and the entire back is open with no seats. The session started normal with baby oil and a back massage. That was followed by a 'nuru' like gliding of her body on mine. After the flip, the same thing happened while face up. Then, she straddled me frontwards and backwards doing a cameltoe slide. I have to say, the massage was above average (compared to AMP's) and the slide was something I've never experienced before but was really nice. If you go see her, share your experience. I'm curious if that's the norm. 1. 4 all in.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_list/3176664950/1

  4. #15868
    I saw Catherine the Teacher twice, about 3 months ago. She was clean and a sweet lady. Both times made me wait past time before finally inviting me up. Said she was getting ready. Then, once I was in the room. She went into the bathroom. To get ready again? The second time, she was in there like 45 min. I was about to leave. She came out and once we were horizontal, she started nodding off and wasn't into it. That killed it for me, so I left. Sweet lady and nice. But obviously has some pharma issues. YMMV. Good luck out there!

  5. #15867
    Quote Originally Posted by WildMan1966  [View Original Post]
    Roz is in town now till Tuesday Feb 23rd. I have seen Roz several times now and she never disappoints. If you are looking for a sexy lady that loves what she does you need to look her up. I must warn you this girl is a squirter. You can find her at https://tryst.link/escort/rozlynrose or on EE Have fun and be safe!
    She just updated her Instagram account and says she is heading to Cinci tonight now.

  6. #15866

    Vegas Vixen

    https://megapersonals.eu/public/post_detail/12734200

    Quoted $300 Hhr, $500 Hr for incall near Post and 70. Hard pass for me.

  7. #15865

    Excellent!

    Quote Originally Posted by Kyussfan  [View Original Post]
    2 posts, both about Catherine. Something smells fishy here.

    Kyussfan.
    I see what you did there!

  8. #15864

    Hmmm

    Quote Originally Posted by Magnum43  [View Original Post]
    This must not be the same girl as Catherine the teacher, because she is always shower fresh smelling good and clean as a whistle.
    2 posts, both about Catherine. Something smells fishy here.

    Kyussfan.

  9. #15863
    Quote Originally Posted by Farmerdawg  [View Original Post]
    Save your money. Her pussy smells and is as big as a coffee can. Was definitely on something when I seen her, that was back a bit

    .
    This must not be the same girl as Catherine the teacher, because she is always shower fresh smelling good and clean as a whistle.

  10. #15862

    Daisy

    Did a search here and didn't come up with anything. Anybody have any experience with her? Has that too good to be true look about her if you ask me. https://indianapolis.rubratings.com/215385.

  11. #15861

    Rozlyn Rose

    Quote Originally Posted by WildMan1966  [View Original Post]
    Roz is in town now till Tuesday Feb 23rd. I have seen Roz several times now and she never disappoints. If you are looking for a sexy lady that loves what she does you need to look her up. I must warn you this girl is a squirter. You can find her at https://tryst.link/escort/rozlynrose or on EE Have fun and be safe!
    I met her a few months ago. Sexy lady, well worth the time and donation.

    JohnGuest.

  12. #15860
    They are all amazing. Best blowjobs and tightest pussies I have ever fucked. You should see them all and report back if they are still good.

  13. #15859

    Wtf

    I do my own leg work. It's ok to help someone out on a provider, but damn 11?


  14. #15858

    Good Lord

    Who do you think we are? Why don't you spend your own money and report back to us, then you'll have some credibility here.


  15. #15857

    Not worth it

    https://indianapolis.skipthegames.co...s/697288434801

    Had to do the appointment her way. Which consisted of no oral, she had do use her hand to get me ready and then cowgirl which was weak and I lost my reaction and she lost interest so I just wasted money.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape