rubmaps
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 116 of 205 FirstFirst ... 16 66 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 166 ... LastLast
Results 1,726 to 1,740 of 3061
You Know You Need It
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1336

    Same booker

    Quote Originally Posted by MrJd1986  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any experience with either of these on PD.

    They are friends that work together. Super rude via text when trying to set up and went on to tell me they are sending my number to a place providers go to for notes on guys.

    I've been at this hobby a loooooong time. Never encountered such behavior when trying to find a time that would work to meet.

    Interested to hear if any one has seen them.
    AFAIK, Maci and Imnikki have the same booker, along with bebunny (formerly brookebunny).

  2. #1335
    Quote Originally Posted by Jedi69  [View Original Post]
    The 25 bucks one time sign up fee for Hx is peanuts in the bigger scheme of things. Worth every penny for the variety of So Cal pussy that would not be available for non members. We are talking about all of LA and SD, not Mobile, AL.
    I'll definitely have to agree with this. When I first got into this I thought HX was a scam network. But after several visits with providers, AMPs, and browsing this forum, HX is a good source of information. Granted I've only seen a small handful of providers off that site, it's still a good resource nonetheless. If I remember correctly there are a variety of gift card options you can use. For the ultra paranoid you can just pay in cash for them at any local grocery store and you should be good to go.

  3. #1334

    Fake

    Quote Originally Posted by Snidgens  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone tried? https://www.yesbackpage.com/45/posts...-Hookups-.html.

    She looks pretty juicy. She is in Santa Ana. Her prices seems good but I see there's a snapchat so always want to get some more input.
    Thats Sabrina Nicole, she's a hot cam model.

  4. #1333
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1223
    Quote Originally Posted by MrJd1986  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for confirming it wasn't just me. I've found PD to fail more then work in SoCal. I'm not here enough to sign up with HX.
    The 25 bucks one time sign up fee for Hx is peanuts in the bigger scheme of things. Worth every penny for the variety of So Cal pussy that would not be available for non members. We are talking about all of LA and SD, not Mobile, AL.

  5. #1332
    Quote Originally Posted by Jedi69  [View Original Post]
    They did you a solid by showing their true colors via text. They raised enough red flags and set off enough alarms to tell you to stay the fuck away from their malignant GPS.

    BTW, I had the same communication experience with both of them, along with Fiji Fallz and Violet Logan. All 4 of these rude, short-tempered skanks were placed on the Do Not See List.
    Thanks for confirming it wasn't just me. I've found PD to fail more then work in SoCal. I'm not here enough to sign up with HX.

  6. #1331
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1223
    Quote Originally Posted by MrJd1986  [View Original Post]
    Super rude via text when trying to set up and went on to tell me they are sending my number to a place providers go to for notes on guys.
    They did you a solid by showing their true colors via text. They raised enough red flags and set off enough alarms to tell you to stay the fuck away from their malignant GPS.

    BTW, I had the same communication experience with both of them, along with Fiji Fallz and Violet Logan. All 4 of these rude, short-tempered skanks were placed on the Do Not See List.

  7. #1330
    Quote Originally Posted by EastHornDog14  [View Original Post]
    If they're giving you that much of a hassle just to schedule a time, then it's probably best to just cut your losses and look elsewhere. Remember, at the end of the day, it's about your enjoyment, not theirs.
    Yeah I hear that. I'm not planning to see them. More to highlight for others and hear if anyone has seen either of them and had an experience that differs from mine.

  8. #1329
    Quote Originally Posted by MrJd1986  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any experience with either of these on PD.

    They are friends that work together. Super rude via text when trying to set up and went on to tell me they are sending my number to a place providers go to for notes on guys.

    I've been at this hobby a loooooong time. Never encountered such behavior when trying to find a time that would work to meet.

    Interested to hear if any one has seen them.
    If they're giving you that much of a hassle just to schedule a time, then it's probably best to just cut your losses and look elsewhere. Remember, at the end of the day, it's about your enjoyment, not theirs.

  9. #1328

    Terrible Attitude

    Quote Originally Posted by MrJd1986  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any experience with either of these on PD.

    They are friends that work together. Super rude via text when trying to set up and went on to tell me they are sending my number to a place providers go to for notes on guys.

    I've been at this hobby a loooooong time. Never encountered such behavior when trying to find a time that would work to meet.

    Interested to hear if any one has seen them.
    I tried to set up a time with her once before, but she wanted a photo of my license with the address showing and all. She had a terrible attitude via text straight from the start that was a huge turn off.

    I caution any monger giving out their personal info like that. When she's old, used up, and not wanted anymore, guess whose doors she'll be randomly showing up to. Happened to me once before, but not again.

  10. #1327

    MaciVineyard and ImNikki

    Anyone have any experience with either of these on PD.

    They are friends that work together. Super rude via text when trying to set up and went on to tell me they are sending my number to a place providers go to for notes on guys.

    I've been at this hobby a loooooong time. Never encountered such behavior when trying to find a time that would work to meet.

    Interested to hear if any one has seen them.

  11. #1326

    Would not repeat

    I would not repeat.

    When they tell ya that they give an excellent BJ, it never is.


  12. #1325

  13. #1324
    Senior Member


    Posts: 222

    Riah star help please.

    Riah star.

    Hey Bros,

    I contact her on her 714 #. The text sent me to a industrial business area. She wanted me to walk in a specific door. I got a little nervous so I left. The location is in Cypress. I know she's s been around awhile and has reviews but seemed a little fishy. Anybody seen her recently at this place? Let me know. Her rates are good but not willing to walk in a door blind especially if Cypress PD has taken her set up and using it for stings.

  14. #1323
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1223
    Quote Originally Posted by BobLove  [View Original Post]
    The guy was probably smoking crack and then she got 2nd hand high from the vapors. Numb and heart racing = cocaine derivative.
    Yup. Not like he coated his dick with date rape drugs or Fentanyl. He would be the first to absorb the chemicals, not the chick who gave him a BBBJ. This didn't sound intentional or malevolent. Just some dude who likes to get high before getting laid.

  15. #1322
    Quote Originally Posted by Species6969  [View Original Post]
    I Total agree, I also try to bring my own tower / soap. I will also brush my teeth and take a shower just before I left for the appointment or asked if I can use their bathroom to take a shower before the fun begins.
    Whenever I see a new girl and she looks questionable in the pics regarding hygiene or incall location. I always bring a small backpack with a my own towel, 91% rubbing alcohol, lysol wipes.

    Why, my own towel I know girls who've told me they will iron used towel and let the next customer use it. Nasty!

    But, I also tell the lady I'm bringing these materials just for my own cleanliness and you can even expect the bag before we perform the session. I know some girls get very suspicious of guys bringing bags to session.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape