Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 368 of 662 FirstFirst ... 268 318 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 418 468 ... LastLast
Results 5,506 to 5,520 of 9918
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4413

    Hanna up and down

    Quote Originally Posted by ZippyThePinner  [View Original Post]
    If you catch her when she is having a good day, you will have a fantastic time, but pay no attention to the shit that comes out of her mouth LOL, one day its cancer, then doctors, then who knows.

    If you like talking, this is the one, her services are great, but be cautious, a while back it seems she was doing BBFSCIP (from previous posts it seems cannot verify) and that is scary if your any bit cautious.

    I don't know if she does this still, but you should bring cover. She stays in the dumpiest motels (well why not? LOL) but it seems lately she is permanent fixture. Call don't text. But you go to voicemail that's not setup or full.

    She is a sweetheart tho, I feel for these ladies as most are into supplementing life with other things.
    Yes, I used to see Hanna once in a while --she was always kind, prepared, fun, and easygoing. She would mention her problems with landlords, etc, but that never stopped a good time. She would even light a couple of candles, sometimes I would bring wine, and we would go over-time with no complaints. I have not seen her in a while but I would have given her good reviews for sure. -PH.

  2. #4412

    Kelly

    Quote Originally Posted by KrazKid  [View Original Post]
    https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...e/690295770052

    Anyone have info on this one? Seems legit but I'm always sketched out by these ads.
    She's actually in the Fafard Condos off 126 in Ashland, there are probably a hundred of those condos so in about three areas off 126 so I am not giving her exact location. Her place is clean, she wears lingerie but she has a "butter" face. She is clean but she smokes, can't say if I was rushed or not, I really can't remember. She really wasn't anything special. I have not repeated.

  3. #4411
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4544
    Quote Originally Posted by MaldenMale  [View Original Post]
    Kelly is her name. Not worth a 3-+ minute drive. Ok in a pinch, bigger than pictured, rushed. Nothing great, but ok to dump a nut or two.
    Thank you. I don't mind a big girl but I really wish these girls use real pics instead of 5 year old pic.

  4. #4410
    Quote Originally Posted by Kishan17  [View Original Post]
    Robbed me. Proceed with caution.

  5. #4409
    Quote Originally Posted by Style20  [View Original Post]
    https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...t/261908464501

    I thought I ask about her but I never did and I can't find any reviews on her.

    She's in Framingham but post only in Worcester so I any of you fellas knows if she's worth driving 30+ minutes?

    BBBJ is a must and it seem like she offer that.

    So how's her service?
    Kelly is her name. Not worth a 3-+ minute drive. Ok in a pinch, bigger than pictured, rushed. Nothing great, but ok to dump a nut or two.

  6. #4408

    Any info on her?

    https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...e/690295770052

    Anyone have info on this one? Seems legit but I'm always sketched out by these ads.

  7. #4407

    Something new

    https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...l/237315338799

    She says she wants to have her pussy licked, looks pretty edible to me. I called, said she was in Worcester but has a Bronx phone number. Tried to set up date but she didn't get back to me. Is she on the level?

  8. #4406

  9. #4405

    We know this

    She uses fake pics. Always a no go for me.

    ARG.

    https://www.girlznation.com/gallerie...ody_autorotic/

    Quote Originally Posted by Stegman  [View Original Post]

  10. #4404
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4544
    Quote Originally Posted by DaddyLovesYou  [View Original Post]
    Is anyone able to name this girl's rate for qv or hh? I'd be happy to visit her and give a full-length review next week if the price is right. I hate calling and having them quote me $250 an hour. I'm never really going to be willing to part with more than $120 on a first time visit.
    Sound like me LOL. I never want to see any girls for more than $120 hh or 100 qv on my first visit.

  11. #4403
    Quote Originally Posted by LuvAznz  [View Original Post]
    Fuckin hilarious guys.

    She's been around before.

    Used to go by Leslie and she is an amazing little spinner if you go to Vermont stg you'll see the ad and number she used to use here only thing is she isn't hosting at a hotel but in a apartment which blows because ya never who's going to pop out of the fuckin closet.
    Is anyone able to name this girl's rate for qv or hh? I'd be happy to visit her and give a full-length review next week if the price is right. I hate calling and having them quote me $250 an hour. I'm never really going to be willing to part with more than $120 on a first time visit.

  12. #4402

    Ass wiper

    Quote Originally Posted by SlickWilly007  [View Original Post]
    If the pics legit, I want in. Looks like hair to me, but I'll bring some wet wipes and a my manscaper delux- problem solved. Small price to pay if that picture is real.

    Serious-- I will bring those 2 items and she's going to have to deal with me grooming her.

    Let me know!
    Fuckin hilarious guys.

    She's been around before.

    Used to go by Leslie and she is an amazing little spinner if you go to Vermont stg you'll see the ad and number she used to use here only thing is she isn't hosting at a hotel but in a apartment which blows because ya never who's going to pop out of the fuckin closet.

  13. #4401

    Ashley

    I almost never look around Worcester, preferring the South Coast and RI, but this one did catch my attention so I thought I'd check it out.

    I have an Instant Checkmate account, which mostly comes in supremely handy, and this phone number comes up as being owned by a guy that gypsies between Charlton, Spencer and Albany with a very nefarious past, including weapons charges! I'd be mighty careful with this one kids!

  14. #4400

    Ass wiper

    If the pics legit, I want in. Looks like hair to me, but I'll bring some wet wipes and a my manscaper delux- problem solved. Small price to pay if that picture is real.

    Serious-- I will bring those 2 items and she's going to have to deal with me grooming her.

    Let me know!

    Quote Originally Posted by CruiserMainst  [View Original Post]
    But looks like she should do a better job wiping her ass. Let us know if you contact her.

  15. #4399

    Well Said

    You put this very, Very well.

    Quote Originally Posted by Matty1169  [View Original Post]
    And I mean that with the upmost respect. Most of them these days, on these Sites. Or should I say a fair amount of them, don't even give 2 shits about keeping steady regulars. They'll be quick to turn on you and shit all over you. An just turn in their current collection of regs. For a whole new batch. Haha. Never fall for these girls anymore and feel for them Zippy. Unless you like really actually know they are being honest and legit with you. Most of them will try the old SOB story routine. Just tune it out man. Or act like you're listening. LMAO keep yeahing them to death. On their sad sob stories. Hahaha. An ya don't want to keep supporting these gals who you can sense are lying. They will at some point or over an over, keep taking you for granted. Taking you for a Joe Shmo sucker. And use your kindness and play on your emotions. To eventually spit you out. Chew you up and spit you out. Don't worry it happens to the best of us. I been guilty of feeling for these ladies. Time in and time out. Only to get taken for granted and feeling not appreciated. Like I don't matter and I'm a nobody. Remember lot of these ladies can and will find somebody to replace you. We are (us guys in this Hobby) dispensable to them. Unfortunately a lot of these girls lack empathy and compassion. They look at us like we only want and care, just for 1 thing. When in all actuality we are human beings just like them. We (us good guys) want to feel loved and appreciated too. Yeah I know there are plenty of bad fellows out there. Out in this Hobby. But there is just as much and more good guys. Who want to feel like they matter. And their money matters. And they have real compassion. For wanting a real or close to real enough connection. With a good gal. Long story short, make sure you feel for the right ladies. Who are worth those emotions. You mentioned Hannah, my good brotha from out here really digs her and care about her. So from what I know from him, seems like she's a genuine sweetheart. Long post my bad peeps who are reading.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape