Rubrankings.com
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 869 of 1760 FirstFirst ... 369 769 819 859 860 861 862 863 864 865 866 867 868 869 870 871 872 873 874 875 876 877 878 879 919 969 1369 ... LastLast
Results 13,021 to 13,035 of 26393
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #13373

    Baby daddy

    Quote Originally Posted by BobSacamano  [View Original Post]
    It's legit. In a worlds colliding situation I know her baby daddy. The situation is very sad.
    We will soon find out if not already his name when the state does the mandatory paternity thing. She was so tiny and pretty. Hope she is clean. She is smart and has a lot of potential. Just those damn drugs. Pound for pound she was the prettiest escort I ever had.

  2. #13372

    Increased activity: no time to wash up

    Quote Originally Posted by Iank12  [View Original Post]
    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...e/199358882853

    Striking out with 4 different lady's and landed upon Raven saw her pics thought they were decent, so went in. Legit, no attitude, nice on the wallet, area seemed ok during the day, but damn that kitty needed major hygienic attention. The smell was horrible! Can't say that I won't repeat due to the lack of talent but YMMV. Stay safe fellas.
    That was s sad. I saw her a couple of months ago and had a great time. Aside from the missing front teeth, everything was good. She allowed everything for a very friendly donation.

  3. #13371

    Bit rich for my blood

    When I checked with her, it was $ for a qv and plenty of restrictions, which I despise.

    Things change, so might become different.

    Quote Originally Posted by Eric1975  [View Original Post]
    Yes its from her ad. Sumo search brings up her pics. What were you quoted ?

  4. #13370
    Quote Originally Posted by BigMilwaukee  [View Original Post]
    Not sure if that is a shared picture or not, but it has been appearing in adds for weeks now. Body looks quite nice, but not particularly budget friendly.
    Yes its from her ad. Sumo search brings up her pics. What were you quoted ?

  5. #13369

    Been back for awhile it appears

    Not sure if that is a shared picture or not, but it has been appearing in adds for weeks now. Body looks quite nice, but not particularly budget friendly.

    Quote Originally Posted by Eric1975  [View Original Post]
    If that ain't a sweet little piece of 19 Y/O chocolate.

  6. #13368

    Lipsy

    Quote Originally Posted by CoochieEater  [View Original Post]
    I know some time ago, I recommended a cute little spinner black girl, Lipsy. A couple of you wrote back thanking me, saying that she was really good. Some time after that, she fell off the radar, and one of you asked for her digits. Of course, mine no longer worked either. But now she's back! So if you like bite-sized pieces of chocolate, hit me up!

    Coochie (Hershey's, Nestle's, Cadbury, Dove, I like 'them all) Eater.

    God Bless You All.
    If that ain't a sweet little piece of 19 Y/O chocolate.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20210219-155841_Chrome.jpg‎  

  7. #13367

    Lipsy's Back

    I know some time ago, I recommended a cute little spinner black girl, Lipsy. A couple of you wrote back thanking me, saying that she was really good. Some time after that, she fell off the radar, and one of you asked for her digits. Of course, mine no longer worked either. But now she's back! So if you like bite-sized pieces of chocolate, hit me up!

    Coochie (Hershey's, Nestle's, Cadbury, Dove, I like 'them all) Eater.

    God Bless You All.

  8. #13366
    Quote Originally Posted by LookingForLefty  [View Original Post]
    Greta / Candy has a GFM page for her baby. If legit it's sad but it didn't sound legit. She's do the go fund me in the past. They all do.
    It's legit. In a worlds colliding situation I know her baby daddy. The situation is very sad.

  9. #13365

    Waste of time

    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...c/740835218064

    I have been in the hobby for a while decide ca7 se my go to was busy lets find a back up. Well if you boys like waiting then getting rushed this ones for you love when they tell after 5 minutes in a hhr meet they're going to stop you. Avoid this fake pic ripoff artist.

  10. #13364
    Quote Originally Posted by MilTown151  [View Original Post]
    So Kim the thief is out of jail. Called looking for. 60, I told her I had 1/3rd of that. She got mad. I told her to have fun on Greenfield, says she won't be out there. I've got money on the fact that I could drive down there and find her in the next couple hours after she goes through her list of people she's already robbed before and they turn her down. Anyways guys know a lame overpriced BBBJ is out there.
    I assume this is tall Kim with her daughter Star?

  11. #13363

    Looks?

    Quote Originally Posted by Gfe12  [View Original Post]
    Anyone see her? No idea who she is, but googled her and looks like she's legit low budget porn star?

    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...r/655728485205
    I did google the name and her ad pictures are way more flattering than her videos, at least the casting couch. BUT, to each their own.

    https://www.xvideos.com/amateur-channels/ashley_lashae

    https://www.xvideos.com/video6097212...stingcouch.com

  12. #13362

    Jade

    Quote Originally Posted by AsiaPhileJake1  [View Original Post]
    Who exactly is " you guys"? One report, one guy. I also believe he got past L2 but didn't go into great detail. I have to agree on the last part. Too high for someone who isn't an established talent with reviews.
    Yes we got to L3, I have a hard time finishing with a condom on so I prefer finishing with BBBJ. In my opinion $$$ is not too high for a pretty girl with a nice body and no management to travel 45 minutes one way for an outcall to my secure / private location for full service. I guess you can think of it as TOFT now she has a review.

  13. #13361

    Asian

    Quote Originally Posted by AsiaPhileJake1  [View Original Post]
    Is she advertising as Japanese? It's probably Morgan. I saw her advertising again recently. I am a little confused how you didn't notice the bracelet until you were getting dressed again. She has become very thin from drug use but if she's being monitored she might be staying somewhat clean. You would have noticed baby damage I would think also but then again we go back to the ankle bracelet. It's always best to try to find, copy and paste a link so we know who you are talking about, but here I am I made the same mistake in an earlier post today.
    Type in "let me please you " in the search box and she will come up, pink bikini and no face! She posted at 8:18 this morning.

  14. #13360

    Brittney

    Quote Originally Posted by DarkHalf  [View Original Post]
    Same experience here. She tried to short me 30 min, said someone (her ride) was waiting for her. Damage was 2. For outcall; very mechanical. I probably won't repeat.
    I'm going to try a few more outcalls with her cause I think the more she trusts you the better the fuck will be besides she is reasonably priced for traveling 45 minutes out of Milwaukee.

  15. #13359

    Asian

    Quote Originally Posted by AsiaPhileJake1  [View Original Post]
    Is she advertising as Japanese? It's probably Morgan. I saw her advertising again recently. I am a little confused how you didn't notice the bracelet until you were getting dressed again. She has become very thin from drug use but if she's being monitored she might be staying somewhat clean. You would have noticed baby damage I would think also but then again we go back to the ankle bracelet. It's always best to try to find, copy and paste a link so we know who you are talking about, but here I am I made the same mistake in an earlier post today.
    No she advertises as "Asian" no face pic just body pic in a pink bikini and she doesn't post often and no baby damage. It is not Morgan. I can't believe I missed it either I must have been focused on other things? This is about the fifth / sixth time I saw her so no real need to be overly observant / cautious in my opinion. Next time she posts I will try to do a link but no promises on that as I'm having difficulties at that part of this forum. Any help with doing that would be appreciated.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape