Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 13,021 to 13,035 of 26387
-
02-19-21 10:10 #13367Senior Member

Posts: 1363Lipsy's Back
I know some time ago, I recommended a cute little spinner black girl, Lipsy. A couple of you wrote back thanking me, saying that she was really good. Some time after that, she fell off the radar, and one of you asked for her digits. Of course, mine no longer worked either. But now she's back! So if you like bite-sized pieces of chocolate, hit me up!
Coochie (Hershey's, Nestle's, Cadbury, Dove, I like 'them all) Eater.
God Bless You All.
-
02-19-21 09:05 #13366Senior Member

Posts: 435It's legit. In a worlds colliding situation I know her baby daddy. The situation is very sad.
Originally Posted by LookingForLefty
[View Original Post]
-
02-18-21 19:06 #13365Senior Member

Posts: 34Waste of time
https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...c/740835218064
I have been in the hobby for a while decide ca7 se my go to was busy lets find a back up. Well if you boys like waiting then getting rushed this ones for you love when they tell after 5 minutes in a hhr meet they're going to stop you. Avoid this fake pic ripoff artist.
-
02-18-21 14:03 #13364Banned Member

Posts: 10I assume this is tall Kim with her daughter Star?
Originally Posted by MilTown151
[View Original Post]
-
02-18-21 13:36 #13363Senior Member

Posts: 1244Looks?
I did google the name and her ad pictures are way more flattering than her videos, at least the casting couch. BUT, to each their own.
Originally Posted by Gfe12
[View Original Post]
https://www.xvideos.com/amateur-channels/ashley_lashae
https://www.xvideos.com/video6097212...stingcouch.com
-
02-18-21 12:46 #13362Senior Member

Posts: 184Jade
Yes we got to L3, I have a hard time finishing with a condom on so I prefer finishing with BBBJ. In my opinion $$$ is not too high for a pretty girl with a nice body and no management to travel 45 minutes one way for an outcall to my secure / private location for full service. I guess you can think of it as TOFT now she has a review.
Originally Posted by AsiaPhileJake1
[View Original Post]
-
02-18-21 12:29 #13361Senior Member

Posts: 184Asian
Type in "let me please you " in the search box and she will come up, pink bikini and no face! She posted at 8:18 this morning.
Originally Posted by AsiaPhileJake1
[View Original Post]
-
02-18-21 12:12 #13360Senior Member

Posts: 184Brittney
I'm going to try a few more outcalls with her cause I think the more she trusts you the better the fuck will be besides she is reasonably priced for traveling 45 minutes out of Milwaukee.
Originally Posted by DarkHalf
[View Original Post]
-
02-18-21 12:00 #13359Senior Member

Posts: 184Asian
No she advertises as "Asian" no face pic just body pic in a pink bikini and she doesn't post often and no baby damage. It is not Morgan. I can't believe I missed it either I must have been focused on other things? This is about the fifth / sixth time I saw her so no real need to be overly observant / cautious in my opinion. Next time she posts I will try to do a link but no promises on that as I'm having difficulties at that part of this forum. Any help with doing that would be appreciated.
Originally Posted by AsiaPhileJake1
[View Original Post]
-
02-18-21 11:54 #13358Senior Member

Posts: 640Coochie (sensei) Eater.
Originally Posted by CoochieEater
[View Original Post]
I would only add that when the pics are of the actual girl but 10 years and 100 lbs ago is worse than a pic that is of someone else but represents the actual provider.
Double (another old man) Life.
-
02-18-21 11:48 #13357Senior Member

Posts: 663She's posted in Madison but the location was Schaumburg IL.
Originally Posted by Gfe12
[View Original Post]
-
02-18-21 11:48 #13356Senior Member

Posts: 380Stay away
I know of no other girl that has burnt so many bridges and has a longer history of rip offs and scams.
Originally Posted by MilTown151
[View Original Post]
-
02-18-21 11:34 #13355Senior Member

Posts: 299Kim
So Kim the thief is out of jail. Called looking for. 60, I told her I had 1/3rd of that. She got mad. I told her to have fun on Greenfield, says she won't be out there. I've got money on the fact that I could drive down there and find her in the next couple hours after she goes through her list of people she's already robbed before and they turn her down. Anyways guys know a lame overpriced BBBJ is out there.
-
02-18-21 10:53 #13354Senior Member

Posts: 2881Go fund me
Greta / Candy has a GFM page for her baby. If legit it's sad but it didn't sound legit. She's do the go fund me in the past. They all do.
Originally Posted by ShortIrish
[View Original Post]
-
02-18-21 10:33 #13353Senior Member

Posts: 184Who knows
But I did reach out just to see. She sent me a pic of her doing what I asked her to do, and she was about 45 minutes from me. Didn't ask for pre pay or anything so who knows maybe it was her, maybe it wasn't. I didn't take the chance.
Originally Posted by LoveSmallPerky
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





