Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Strip Club Reports

+ Add Report
Page 410 of 552 FirstFirst ... 310 360 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 460 510 ... LastLast
Results 6,136 to 6,150 of 8276
Enjoy the Experience
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2141

    Sketchy club

    I forgot how sketchy Dancing Bare was. I seriously felt like some rival mob types would rush in and shoot the place up. LOL all joking aside I got a couple of good dances from Luna with plunty of roaming hands and FIV.

  2. #2140

    Danielle or Daniela

    Does anyone know if Daniela (might go by Danielle, but I'm pretty sure her stage name is Daniela) is open to extras? She mostly dances at Pandora's, but has been at Kittens more recently since Pandora's is closed. She's a short, thicccc, sexy Latina.

  3. #2139

    Wow, adventures in a tit bar.

    Quote Originally Posted by Michael1967  [View Original Post]
    Was in a pissy mood yesterday, so I went to Kittens. I think going in there when I'm in a bad mood is the best way to do it, otherwise I'm too nice to the aggressive women that grab on to me (or sit on my lap) that I have zero interest in. So, about 20 minutes into my visit, absolutely no one was approaching me any more (the way I like it).

    So, after an hour, a woman from Spokane with a bad leg politely asked me if she could pull up a chair and talk to me. I was surprised, I completely ignored all of the aggressive women that were after me and she was absolutely the first one that acted like I was more than just an ATM with a dick. After about 15 minutes of talking, she asked if I wanted a dance. I wasn't that interested, but she was nice enough and she wasted a bunch of time talking to me, so I did it. The dances were mediocre and I felt be about grabbing her bad leg and she had absolutely no idea how to be sexy (or do a lap dance).

    When we were done I went back sat down and encountered Stacy. Stacy is skinny enough to be anorexic but she had big boobs (for her size). I couldn't tell if they were fake. I like thin with big boobs, but she caught me with her approach. She walked over to me and said, "If you do a dance with me, I'll let you finger me. " We talked price and she obviously wasn't too experienced (though she said she worked there for a year) and she wavered between $30 and $40 per dance and when I hesitated when she said $40, she said, "I'll take $30, just come dance with me. " So, went to the back room and she started the dance. She pulled off her bottoms off and said, "don't finger me too roughly. " She seemed like a kid that needed money and was in it way over her head. At that point, I realized that I'm too nice for Kittens. I told her to put her bottoms back on and that I wasn't going to finger her. We ended up doing five dances and she spent a lot of time trying to get me to finish, but she honestly was too young to really understand how men work. I asked her if she met guys outside the club and she said no one ever offered. I asked if she wanted to leave with me and she asked me how much I would give her if she did. I asked her how much she wanted and she immediately said, "$1,000". Within one second of $1,000 coming out her mouth she said, "I'm sorry, you're not going to pay $1,000 for me. " Again, I started to feel bad. She's definitely has self-esteem problems and issues about her body (which I thought was gorgeous). I got her number though. Oh, and in the end, I only fingered her a little.
    That's great and funny. Only fingered her a little. That def sounds like a stripper with self esteem issues. Let us know how it went.

    P.S.: Don't feel bad. You're paying for her tuition, kids diapers, food or whatever!

  4. #2138

    Monse Damage

    Quote Originally Posted by Facials  [View Original Post]
    I just pumped he full of cum. Have fun boys.
    What was the damage?

    What is the easiest way to identify Monse? I know she is a legend, but I have never had the pleasure.

  5. #2137

    Return to Pandora's?

    Hoping Celeste, Jessie, or Mica have made a return to the stages. Anyone comparable in the new crop of dancers at Pandora's or Kittens?

  6. #2136
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1019
    Quote Originally Posted by Anony  [View Original Post]
    Actually, it was not yet there. Posts are subject to admin approval, so when I posted my question the post directly below mine was not yet approved, as was mine, thus, was not visible at the time of me posting my question. It's not rocket science. But thank you so much for your reply!
    That person is just a troll. Don't bother with them.

  7. #2135
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1019
    Quote Originally Posted by JSnake921  [View Original Post]
    I can confirm Monse will be at Kittens today and the weekend. I saw her yesterday at her takeout place and she does not disappoint.
    I just pumped he full of cum. Have fun boys.

  8. #2134

    Kittens last night. Again.

    Was in a pissy mood yesterday, so I went to Kittens. I think going in there when I'm in a bad mood is the best way to do it, otherwise I'm too nice to the aggressive women that grab on to me (or sit on my lap) that I have zero interest in. So, about 20 minutes into my visit, absolutely no one was approaching me any more (the way I like it).

    So, after an hour, a woman from Spokane with a bad leg politely asked me if she could pull up a chair and talk to me. I was surprised, I completely ignored all of the aggressive women that were after me and she was absolutely the first one that acted like I was more than just an ATM with a dick. After about 15 minutes of talking, she asked if I wanted a dance. I wasn't that interested, but she was nice enough and she wasted a bunch of time talking to me, so I did it. The dances were mediocre and I felt be about grabbing her bad leg and she had absolutely no idea how to be sexy (or do a lap dance).

    When we were done I went back sat down and encountered Stacy. Stacy is skinny enough to be anorexic but she had big boobs (for her size). I couldn't tell if they were fake. I like thin with big boobs, but she caught me with her approach. She walked over to me and said, "If you do a dance with me, I'll let you finger me. " We talked price and she obviously wasn't too experienced (though she said she worked there for a year) and she wavered between $30 and $40 per dance and when I hesitated when she said $40, she said, "I'll take $30, just come dance with me. " So, went to the back room and she started the dance. She pulled off her bottoms off and said, "don't finger me too roughly. " She seemed like a kid that needed money and was in it way over her head. At that point, I realized that I'm too nice for Kittens. I told her to put her bottoms back on and that I wasn't going to finger her. We ended up doing five dances and she spent a lot of time trying to get me to finish, but she honestly was too young to really understand how men work. I asked her if she met guys outside the club and she said no one ever offered. I asked if she wanted to leave with me and she asked me how much I would give her if she did. I asked her how much she wanted and she immediately said, "$1,000". Within one second of $1,000 coming out her mouth she said, "I'm sorry, you're not going to pay $1,000 for me. " Again, I started to feel bad. She's definitely has self-esteem problems and issues about her body (which I thought was gorgeous). I got her number though. Oh, and in the end, I only fingered her a little.

  9. #2133
    Quote Originally Posted by SeattleDad  [View Original Post]
    Hypothetically, of course, understanding past performance is not necessarily indicative of future results, what sort of mileage variation may have been experienced?
    HJ / BJ / FS, bare if she likes you.

  10. #2132

    Monse at Kittens

    I can confirm Monse will be at Kittens today and the weekend. I saw her yesterday at her takeout place and she does not disappoint.

  11. #2131

    Ymmv

    Quote Originally Posted by Raven1855  [View Original Post]
    If you're referring to the tatted up, balloon boobs heather, she's fun.

    Pre covid, extras were available, YMMV of course. Let us know what she's like now if you go.
    Hypothetically, of course, understanding past performance is not necessarily indicative of future results, what sort of mileage variation may have been experienced?

  12. #2130
    Quote Originally Posted by MrYoda  [View Original Post]
    I got word that your favorite stripper, Monse, is going to be dancing at Kittens soon. Most likely she is probably going to work this weekend.
    She's too nice for that club.

  13. #2129

    Kittens

    I got word that your favorite stripper, Monse, is going to be dancing at Kittens soon. Most likely she is probably going to work this weekend.

  14. #2128
    Senior Member


    Posts: 198
    Quote Originally Posted by MeeLikeeAsians  [View Original Post]
    Try reading the post just before yours? It would've been the first thing you saw here before opening up to post your question.
    Actually, it was not yet there. Posts are subject to admin approval, so when I posted my question the post directly below mine was not yet approved, as was mine, thus, was not visible at the time of me posting my question. It's not rocket science. But thank you so much for your reply!

  15. #2127

    Kittens

    Stopped by Kittens yesterday around 4 pm. As mentioned before, girls just swarm you as soon as you get it, asking to take me around the club to give you a tour of the changes, I politely declined in case it was part of the hustle. About 5 girls when I got in. All lap dances take place in the VIP area, which is cool, more privacy. I made the mistake to take one hottie to the back that quoted me $40 per song, not very good so it was only one song for me, she got mad but I needed more that she was willing to offer.

    When I got out of the room, to my surprise, about 5 more girls showed up, 3 I recognized from Pandoras. Sure enough, one of them remembered me and came talk to me, got a few dances with mutual touch with her.

    A couple more dances from another girl from Pandoras, got a nice handy and deep FIV which was enough for me to be done for the evening. I'm bad with names so don't remember, definitely Monse wasn't there in case you're wondering.

    Anyway, girls seem desperate, so don't made the same mistake I did on the first dance, tell them what you want and pretty sure they'll take anything you can offer.

    Clubs are back!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape