Find Your New Baby
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 475 of 683 FirstFirst ... 375 425 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 525 575 ... LastLast
Results 7,111 to 7,125 of 10237
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3127
    Quote Originally Posted by CorpLaw77  [View Original Post]
    Did this happen recently? I spoke to her about 4 or 5 days ago.

  2. #3126
    Quote Originally Posted by Cackalope  [View Original Post]
    Finally got around to seeing the famous Shayla. Had a very good time. She's more attractive than her pics. Felt very comfortable with her like we'd known each other for awhile. I'm still a little nervous because she's the first provider I've seen during the covid era, but that has nothing to do with her personally. Good BBBJ. She really gets into it, enjoys what she does. She's very tight so if you're big like me it might be somewhat problematic even with a little lube. Took me awhile to get off because of that but part of that was my choice to wear a rubber. If I had chosen the bareback I probably would've cum fast. I'm just too nervous to go bare.
    Never heard of her.

  3. #3125

    Shayla

    Finally got around to seeing the famous Shayla. Had a very good time. She's more attractive than her pics. Felt very comfortable with her like we'd known each other for awhile. I'm still a little nervous because she's the first provider I've seen during the covid era, but that has nothing to do with her personally. Good BBBJ. She really gets into it, enjoys what she does. She's very tight so if you're big like me it might be somewhat problematic even with a little lube. Took me awhile to get off because of that but part of that was my choice to wear a rubber. If I had chosen the bareback I probably would've cum fast. I'm just too nervous to go bare.

  4. #3124

    This Gia


  5. #3123
    Does anyone remember amys friend. Forget her name. She was a brunette italian girl from south jersey. I saw her post a pic of her once on the other forum. Is she still around?

  6. #3122
    Quote Originally Posted by HummerVette  [View Original Post]
    Very lose bod crystal has. I hear she got big fake titties is it true? Has anyone seen Amy lately like last 6 months? Is she true GFE?
    Quote Originally Posted by RedBeard666  [View Original Post]
    A few years back, I made an appointment to see Cystal Clear. I believe it was her very first trip to Mt. Laurel. Anyway, she cancelled on me and said she wasn't coming.

    On that same day, a guy posted a review of doubles with Crystal Clear and Amy. Later, there was some kind of falling out between Amy and Crystal Clear.

    I'm glad I steered clear of that drama. I have heard that they are both much heavier in person from other Mongers I talk to in real life.
    You know I don't remember if Crystle has fake tits or not. Her whole demeanor had me kinda apprehensive! I got things done and I was out. Never met up with Amy so I'm no help there.

  7. #3121
    Quote Originally Posted by TruckerJoe86  [View Original Post]
    A few weeks ago I tried to see this girl, but I heard some guys voice on the background. So I left when I was like 5 minutes away. She got pissed and said she was going to write a bad review on me.

    Is there resly a website where girls write bad reviews?

    This is the girl.

    https://mount-laurel-nj.skipthegames...t/769516646490
    Usatrickguide, dicksfordollars. To my knowledge no such website exist. Could be a great idea for the admins here to start up. Hoes could review our performance and dick size. Sign me up if this becomes a thing.

  8. #3120

    Crystal Clear and Amy

    A few years back, I made an appointment to see Cystal Clear. I believe it was her very first trip to Mt. Laurel. Anyway, she cancelled on me and said she wasn't coming.

    On that same day, a guy posted a review of doubles with Crystal Clear and Amy. Later, there was some kind of falling out between Amy and Crystal Clear.

    I'm glad I steered clear of that drama. I have heard that they are both much heavier in person from other Mongers I talk to in real life.

  9. #3119

    Crystal cleat

    Quote Originally Posted by LukeWarmWater3  [View Original Post]
    Saw her few years ago seemed high or something. Just way to much energy in how she behaved. Wouldn't bother again.
    Very lose bod crystal has. I hear she got big fake titties is it true? Has anyone seen Amy lately like last 6 months? Is she true GFE?

  10. #3118

    Bad review

    A few weeks ago I tried to see this girl, but I heard some guys voice on the background. So I left when I was like 5 minutes away. She got pissed and said she was going to write a bad review on me.

    Is there resly a website where girls write bad reviews?

    This is the girl.

    https://mount-laurel-nj.skipthegames...t/769516646490

  11. #3117

    Krystal

    Quote Originally Posted by LukeWarmWater3  [View Original Post]
    Saw her few years ago seemed high or something. Just way to much energy in how she behaved. Wouldn't bother again.
    I had a good time, good hygiene, took a pounding and swallowed. But she was whale size.

  12. #3116
    Quote Originally Posted by HummerVette  [View Original Post]
    I'm asking first date with Amy BBFS possible?
    Haven't seen Amy in over a yr. With a lot of these hookers, some will offer BBFS on first visit and even let you creampie. Depends if she likes you, desperate for money, low self esteem, or hope for repeat biz.

  13. #3115

    Crystle

    Quote Originally Posted by NiceJohn69  [View Original Post]
    Only done covered. But she was extremely popular when she started on the board so makes you wonder and almost all her duo partners were BBFS friendly.
    Saw her few years ago seemed high or something. Just way to much energy in how she behaved. Wouldn't bother again.

  14. #3114

    Amy

    Quote Originally Posted by NiceJohn69  [View Original Post]
    You mean BBFS with Amy or Crystal?
    I'm asking first date with Amy BBFS possible?

  15. #3113

    Crystal

    Quote Originally Posted by Bbfscipcia  [View Original Post]
    I have only tried for bbjs with Crystal. It is her area of expertise.

    Has anyone had BBFS with Crystal yet?
    Only done covered. But she was extremely popular when she started on the board so makes you wonder and almost all her duo partners were BBFS friendly.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape