Escort Review: Escort Reports
+
Submit Review
Results 18,271 to 18,285 of 30788
-
02-20-21 13:19 #12518Senior Member

Posts: 268Spotting a fake
Your third link looks too good to be true because it is a fake ad. Just reading it, you can tell it was crafted by someone whose primary language is not English. The rates offered are quite low. They throw "max 80" in the ad, but the lowest option is 100. Looking at more of the pictures brings up images of a variety of girls attached to the same account. Googling the number brings up a few posts for different girls in different forums. Respond to it and expect a deposit to eventually be part of the process.
Originally Posted by Tawayem
[View Original Post]
-
02-20-21 11:23 #12517Senior Member

Posts: 1651Re
Going from the top most recent pics to the bottom of former pics it looks like she packed on 50 lbs or so. Given that these women are charging by the pound now it only makes sense that her rates have doubled in the past few years.
Originally Posted by Tabor
[View Original Post]
-
02-20-21 10:20 #12516Senior Member

Posts: 39Welcome
Loretta looks fake, but someone on the forum can prove me wrong.
Originally Posted by Tawayem
[View Original Post]
I've seen Layla a couple of times. She's nice to be around, and has outstanding tits. If that's your thing she lets you play with them as much as you want. When she gets going, it's a great time. She really puts in a lot of effort and makes sure you leave happy. The one thing about her is that her rates have steadily been creeping up. 200/ hhr. I know for me it's a guaranteed good time but that's pretty steep. If money isn't an issue, go for it (allow a couple of hours for the set up, she uses a hotel but isn't always sitting in her room), but if you have to be more frugal there are some other options that are just as good.
-
02-20-21 10:14 #12515Regular Member

Posts: 18Layla is legit, and can be a good time. She's very chill and accommodating. The time I saw her, she seemed a little spaced out (although she claims not to party). She did ask me at one point if I was "close", which kind of killed the mood for me. This was maybe 25 minutes into a 1-hour dream. YMMV.
Originally Posted by Tawayem
[View Original Post]
-
02-20-21 07:08 #12514Senior Member

Posts: 324Also she is posting vids to pornhub
She is pretty hot, and a couple of her vids are creampies. Follow her twitter links.
Originally Posted by JerseyBred
[View Original Post]
-
02-20-21 02:40 #12513Senior Member

Posts: 1538My guess a drug deal gone bad.
Originally Posted by WhereIsTheHill
[View Original Post]
Or someone tried to rob the wrong Monger that was packing. All you Ho's with boy friends thinking about it be careful.
-
02-20-21 01:55 #12512Senior Member

Posts: 302New member here
Hello everyone,
Just recently found out about this forum, would've saved me a lot of grief if I'd found this 3 weeks ago. I only recently started looking and got scammed the first time because I didn't know how to differentiate between real and fake postings. Already learnt a lot more by going through the posts so thank you for all the knowledge that everyone shares here.
I was wondering if anyone could help share their experience if they've had any with the following providers?
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...eigh/58982788/
Does not have a name per se, and would appreciate if anyone else has any experience to share.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...eigh/58969407/
Layla, I saw a few reviews here from about 4-5 months back where someone mentioned that she was watching the clock. Wondering if that's changed recently since it looks like she's added "not a clock watcher" in the posting.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...eigh/58962906/
Loretta, this one feels too good to be true I guess? Does anyone know if she's real?
Thanks!
Tawayem.
-
02-20-21 01:12 #12511Senior Member

Posts: 174Apparently she "has no issues with getting clients". Which of course is bullshit. I got no problems with those rates when some of the touring fetish film stars come through town but. Hollie aint that.
Originally Posted by TaylorFun69
[View Original Post]
-
02-19-21 22:21 #12510Senior Member

Posts: 59Vanity
I am going to toftt. I will let you all know.
Originally Posted by HappyMan22
[View Original Post]
-
02-19-21 20:58 #12509Senior Member

Posts: 62That's funny Hollie thinking she can pull those rates.
Originally Posted by WhiskeyMooch
[View Original Post]
-
02-19-21 20:48 #12508Regular Member

Posts: 11Yea everything's covered and legit. I love her bubbly personality, I was comfortable with her from the first moment we met. She does a lot of moaning and constantly screaming "yes daddy", if you're into that LOL. She offers great quality service and I enjoy seeing her. She's a gem, treat her well!
Originally Posted by JerseyBred
[View Original Post]
-
02-19-21 20:02 #12507Regular Member

Posts: 1Jewls
Yes, she's good. All covered and she puts in a lot of work.
Originally Posted by JerseyBred
[View Original Post]
-
02-19-21 19:27 #12506Banned Member

Posts: 67Avoid
This well known spot on Hwy 5X.
https://abc11.com/durham-police-inve...c-55/10354827/
-
02-19-21 18:30 #12505Banned Member

Posts: 67Cash app scam
Another cash app scammer.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...eigh/58946818/
-
02-19-21 18:24 #12504Senior Member

Posts: 111Mercy
So I just saw Mercy today for BBBJ incall when I got there apparently her partner was with someone in the room so Car date it turned into no teeth let me fuck her face I was about to finish but she needed air so I didn't cim well she told me to come back tonight in the room to finish what we started. So I will keep you posted.
https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...r/461970527318









Reply With Quote




