Rubrankings.com
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 252 of 492 FirstFirst ... 152 202 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 302 352 ... LastLast
Results 3,766 to 3,780 of 7371
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3606
    Quote Originally Posted by WestMassHunter  [View Original Post]
    Jenna has a new number and add. Avoid her.

    https://springfield-ma.skipthegames....y/476626934807

    Read previous posts.
    Dude, we get it. She fucked you over in some way. Please stop spamming the forum.

  2. #3605

    Claire

    Quote Originally Posted by BigTitties  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen her? Both #s I have went silent in maybe December. She was due sometime in February if I recall.
    Same here. No reply from here. Perhaps she got out of the business and off the demons.

  3. #3604

    Jenna

    Quote Originally Posted by WestMassHunter  [View Original Post]
    http://springfield-ma.skipthegames.c...m/542270125559

    Avoid this one. If you saw her, PM me.
    Jenna has a new number and add. Avoid her.

    https://springfield-ma.skipthegames....y/476626934807

    Read previous posts.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20210224-161221_TextFree.jpg‎   Screenshot_20210224-161514_Chrome.jpg‎  

  4. #3603

    Vee here.

    Has anyone seen this one? She goes by Vee but you can't search on a 3 letter name. I've seen her posting for a while but can't remember seeing a review. Thanks and stay safe.

    Foooo.

    https://springfield-ma.skipthegames....o/548116234521

  5. #3602
    Quote Originally Posted by BigTitties  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen her? Both #s I have went silent in maybe December. She was due sometime in February if I recall.
    She had the baby the last week of January.

  6. #3601

    Clean your box RamDogging

    Your mailbox is full.

  7. #3600

    Prego clair

    Has anyone seen her? Both #s I have went silent in maybe December. She was due sometime in February if I recall.

  8. #3599

    Jenna

    Quote Originally Posted by UfuckMe413  [View Original Post]
    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/car-date/37200276

    If so, pm me if you have recently, and if she has a new number. Thanks.
    http://springfield-ma.skipthegames.c...m/542270125559

    Avoid this one. If you saw her, PM me.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails TMzc3NjJiMjcwY2I5ODU1MDkzMzEwZGE1MGM0YzQ2ZDdmMmQyNA.jpg‎   TMzkxMjA4ZjRmYWNkMmYwMGUzZjkzMjAzZjM5NDgxNmIwYzVmMg.jpg‎   TODAyMDVlZGE5MjkxNDNhZDAyYjhhYjBlNmY2N2FmNTU2MGY0ZQ.jpg‎  

  9. #3598

    Jenna

    Quote Originally Posted by UfuckMe413  [View Original Post]
    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/car-date/37200276

    If so, pm me if you have recently, and if she has a new number. Thanks.
    Did you not see or read post 3585?

    BMD.

  10. #3597

    Anyone seen her lately

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/car-date/37200276

    If so, pm me if you have recently, and if she has a new number. Thanks.

  11. #3596
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4545

    Big booty

    Quote Originally Posted by JiggaMan69  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the info man. I really appreciate it. I guess as more post get made the page number gets shifted. Now that topic is on pg 275 post number 7093 to 7097 in case anyone needs it.

    As for the negative review pretty much all big booty white girls got a pimp on standby. LOL I mean she has to be safe, that is why I always request to use the bathroom to take a leak, so I know I am safe. It seems she is probably a good provider who got burned too many times, and now acting up. The upside is that this pandemic and the terrible snow storm we are getting in this area these ladies are not getting clients and making much so my guess is that their attitude is probably a little better. I hope to see her soon if I can get thru screening or other BS she got.
    To be honest, any girls with big booty I have been with never deliver. They seem to be the most boring girls.

  12. #3595

    Sky

    Thanks for the info man. I really appreciate it. I guess as more post get made the page number gets shifted. Now that topic is on pg 275 post number 7093 to 7097 in case anyone needs it.

    As for the negative review pretty much all big booty white girls got a pimp on standby. LOL I mean she has to be safe, that is why I always request to use the bathroom to take a leak, so I know I am safe. It seems she is probably a good provider who got burned too many times, and now acting up. The upside is that this pandemic and the terrible snow storm we are getting in this area these ladies are not getting clients and making much so my guess is that their attitude is probably a little better. I hope to see her soon if I can get thru screening or other BS she got.

    Quote Originally Posted by ILuvBubbles  [View Original Post]
    Look in the hartford section pg 274 post #7079. One guy had a review different than my experience and you can see my review aswell. I always had a good time with her no problems, but we know these girls treat everyone different.

  13. #3594
    Quote Originally Posted by Joenct  [View Original Post]
    Was thinking of trying to get through myself does she offer BBFS.
    Also curious about this LOL.

  14. #3593

    Panda

    https://springfield-ma.skipthegames....p/317637359189

    Anyone have any recent experiences?

  15. #3592
    Quote Originally Posted by Sexecutioner  [View Original Post]
    Its not that she doesn't reply to anyone. She just don't respond to everyone. She works when she feels like it and regulars like myself have her real number. So don't take it personal, took me many tries to get in the loop. Totally worth it. But definitely still not 23.
    Was thinking of trying to get through myself does she offer BBFS.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape