Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 282 of 532 FirstFirst ... 182 232 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 332 382 ... LastLast
Results 4,216 to 4,230 of 7974
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3759

    Photo vault

    Quote Originally Posted by JTerry26  [View Original Post]
    I save photos of women I've seen and would like to see again in an app called Keepsafe. Secure photo storage, each woman has her own folder with her name. Comes in handy when someone pops up, in an ad or on here, and you can't remember if you saw her.
    Same idea here I use photo vault and password protect it on my phone. I save ads and girls I saw. I also eventually delete things when no longer used or storage gets crazy. Stay safe.

  2. #3758

    Keepsafe

    Quote Originally Posted by MoDog  [View Original Post]
    Do you fellas write down their names in a notepad. I cannot remember theses hoe's names longer than 10 minutes afterwards.
    I save photos of women I've seen and would like to see again in an app called Keepsafe. Secure photo storage, each woman has her own folder with her name. Comes in handy when someone pops up, in an ad or on here, and you can't remember if you saw her.

  3. #3757
    Quote Originally Posted by MoDog  [View Original Post]
    Do you fellas write down their names in a notepad. I cannot remember theses hoe's names longer than 10 minutes afterwards.
    Just like having a burner phone, a burner email address is useful for storing contact information.

  4. #3756
    Do you fellas write down their names in a notepad. I cannot remember theses hoe's names longer than 10 minutes afterwards.

  5. #3755
    Quote Originally Posted by Lance547  [View Original Post]
    https://south-jersey.skipthegames.co...y/492791342826

    I tried to link up with Cakey but at the last minute she stopped answering. Might try again.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...053/7028450878

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...phia/58958699/

    Never seen the two above but they have ok reviews and are known for their serious dunk.
    All look nice. I usually like them with more ass than that, but thanks for the intel nonetheless. If I see will let you know.

  6. #3754
    Quote Originally Posted by HugeMat  [View Original Post]
    Because any chick with a donkey booty in this area will just go to the strip clubs. You can pull them from there, but they don't advertise online that much. Other cities still have a lot of big butt options.
    Even other cities big butt options aren't as plentiful as they used to be but I do here you on the strip clubs part. But even some time back the big booty providers would be in the strip clubs AND posting online. So something has definitely changed.

    Quote Originally Posted by HugeMat  [View Original Post]
    I used to have a few fat ass amazon jawns on deck back in the day (alot of them I used to get from going to the old hood strip clubs like Set It Off & the Picadilly). But as I chilled out on those clubs over the years I lost a lot of my contacts. If I come across some thick talent I will def let you know.
    Most def man. Likewise here.

  7. #3753
    Quote Originally Posted by Mozam  [View Original Post]
    Good lead, thanks. This area has enough AA women so donkey asses shouldn't be too hard to find (although down South or overseas like you mentioned is a better bet). Issue is the donkey booty ladies rarely enter the game. Why? I have no idea.
    Quote Originally Posted by HugeMat  [View Original Post]
    Because any chick with a donkey booty in this area will just go to the strip clubs. You can pull them from there, but they don't advertise online that much. Other cities still have a lot of big butt options.
    https://south-jersey.skipthegames.co...y/492791342826

    I tried to link up with Cakey but at the last minute she stopped answering. Might try again.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...053/7028450878

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...phia/58958699/

    Never seen the two above but they have ok reviews and are known for their serious dunk.

  8. #3752
    Quote Originally Posted by WhiteTesla5  [View Original Post]
    Pm me for info on Rose. Known members can also PM me about the above Rose.

  9. #3751

    Nope. Not her.

    Quote Originally Posted by WhiteTesla5  [View Original Post]
    Although, she's kinda cute too☺65039;.

  10. #3750
    Quote Originally Posted by PPJones  [View Original Post]
    Saw her a few times a while (yr or more?) back. Went by Rose, then. Good BBBJ. Probably some demons in there, but, most do. Said she was from westville, NJ, but living in Philly, right off the Blvd, pennypack area. Lost touch a while ago, diff #, then. Sent cold call text about a month ago, no reply. Believe her roommate / housemate works as well. Driving by one day, she was outside couple weeks ago and have me a little bit to friendly wave 👋, as if to indicate she wanted some company, but I was busy at the time 🙄128546;.
    I assume not the same rose? https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/c...ience/37396628.

  11. #3749
    Quote Originally Posted by WhiteTesla5  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen this chick jen, problem she lives in south philly which is a hike. Worth making the drive to see her?

    https://philadelphia.skipthegames.co...l/080784873617
    Somebody on erotic review said she and 2 other guys robbed him.

    https://www.theeroticreview.com/revi...ilhelm-2271672

  12. #3748
    Quote Originally Posted by Mozam  [View Original Post]
    Good lead, thanks. This area has enough AA women so donkey asses shouldn't be too hard to find (although down South or overseas like you mentioned is a better bet). Issue is the donkey booty ladies rarely enter the game. Why? I have no idea.
    Because any chick with a donkey booty in this area will just go to the strip clubs. You can pull them from there, but they don't advertise online that much. Other cities still have a lot of big butt options.

  13. #3747
    Quote Originally Posted by Mozam  [View Original Post]
    -Yea Sky's rack is absolutely insane for her size. I don't think I'll see her again when next I'm in town. Got a chick with her build in my local area that does way more for me.

    -Magic's pic is real. I thought she was fake as well. I think she doesn't show her whole body in the pics because she has a lot of tattoos over her body that would give up her line of work LOL.

    -Per Kake, If you like old head thick ladies (just like I do) then def go see her. Go for the QV first time though. On my first go I wanted her for a HH but changed my mind when I got to her place and I saw the small little couch / bed we were meant to use (too cramped for my liking). For a HH and up, I'd probably do an outcall to my spot that has far more space.

    -Micki, just go see her man. Chester ain't too far out.

    And yea man, fat asses and tits are my thing. Idk why but seem so hard to find around these parts. If you got any intel shoot it my way and I'll do the same.
    I used to have a few fat ass amazon jawns on deck back in the day (alot of them I used to get from going to the old hood strip clubs like Set It Off & the Picadilly). But as I chilled out on those clubs over the years I lost a lot of my contacts. If I come across some thick talent I will def let you know.

  14. #3746
    Quote Originally Posted by WhiteTesla5  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen this chick jen, problem she lives in south philly which is a hike. Worth making the drive to see her?

    https://philadelphia.skipthegames.co...l/080784873617
    Heard nothing but good things about her. She only does outcalls.

  15. #3745

    Alaina

    Saw her again yesterday. Excellent provider. For some reason her ad disappeared but she is worth the visit.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape