Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 4,216 to 4,230 of 7974
-
02-21-21 11:20 #3759Banned Member

Posts: 303Photo vault
Same idea here I use photo vault and password protect it on my phone. I save ads and girls I saw. I also eventually delete things when no longer used or storage gets crazy. Stay safe.
Originally Posted by JTerry26
[View Original Post]
-
02-20-21 18:06 #3758Senior Member

Posts: 987Keepsafe
I save photos of women I've seen and would like to see again in an app called Keepsafe. Secure photo storage, each woman has her own folder with her name. Comes in handy when someone pops up, in an ad or on here, and you can't remember if you saw her.
Originally Posted by MoDog
[View Original Post]
-
02-20-21 13:36 #3757Senior Member

Posts: 227Just like having a burner phone, a burner email address is useful for storing contact information.
Originally Posted by MoDog
[View Original Post]
-
02-20-21 12:54 #3756Senior Member

Posts: 197Do you fellas write down their names in a notepad. I cannot remember theses hoe's names longer than 10 minutes afterwards.
-
02-20-21 10:18 #3755Senior Member

Posts: 352All look nice. I usually like them with more ass than that, but thanks for the intel nonetheless. If I see will let you know.
Originally Posted by Lance547
[View Original Post]
-
02-20-21 08:52 #3754Senior Member

Posts: 352Even other cities big butt options aren't as plentiful as they used to be but I do here you on the strip clubs part. But even some time back the big booty providers would be in the strip clubs AND posting online. So something has definitely changed.
Originally Posted by HugeMat
[View Original Post]
Most def man. Likewise here.
Originally Posted by HugeMat
[View Original Post]
-
02-20-21 01:26 #3753Senior Member

Posts: 987
Originally Posted by Mozam
[View Original Post]
https://south-jersey.skipthegames.co...y/492791342826
Originally Posted by HugeMat
[View Original Post]
I tried to link up with Cakey but at the last minute she stopped answering. Might try again.
https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...053/7028450878
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...phia/58958699/
Never seen the two above but they have ok reviews and are known for their serious dunk.
-
02-20-21 01:14 #3752Senior Member

Posts: 987Pm me for info on Rose. Known members can also PM me about the above Rose.
Originally Posted by WhiteTesla5
[View Original Post]
-
02-19-21 19:56 #3751Senior Member

Posts: 818Nope. Not her.
Although, she's kinda cute too☺65039;.
Originally Posted by WhiteTesla5
[View Original Post]
-
02-19-21 19:50 #3750Senior Member

Posts: 702I assume not the same rose? https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/c...ience/37396628.
Originally Posted by PPJones
[View Original Post]
-
02-19-21 17:51 #3749Senior Member

Posts: 641Somebody on erotic review said she and 2 other guys robbed him.
Originally Posted by WhiteTesla5
[View Original Post]
https://www.theeroticreview.com/revi...ilhelm-2271672
-
02-19-21 17:49 #3748Senior Member

Posts: 641Because any chick with a donkey booty in this area will just go to the strip clubs. You can pull them from there, but they don't advertise online that much. Other cities still have a lot of big butt options.
Originally Posted by Mozam
[View Original Post]
-
02-19-21 17:46 #3747Senior Member

Posts: 641I used to have a few fat ass amazon jawns on deck back in the day (alot of them I used to get from going to the old hood strip clubs like Set It Off & the Picadilly). But as I chilled out on those clubs over the years I lost a lot of my contacts. If I come across some thick talent I will def let you know.
Originally Posted by Mozam
[View Original Post]
-
02-19-21 11:41 #3746Senior Member

Posts: 987Heard nothing but good things about her. She only does outcalls.
Originally Posted by WhiteTesla5
[View Original Post]
-
02-19-21 07:33 #3745Regular Member

Posts: 11Alaina
Saw her again yesterday. Excellent provider. For some reason her ad disappeared but she is worth the visit.








Reply With Quote





