Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 18,286 to 18,300 of 30797
-
02-20-21 01:55 #12512Senior Member

Posts: 302New member here
Hello everyone,
Just recently found out about this forum, would've saved me a lot of grief if I'd found this 3 weeks ago. I only recently started looking and got scammed the first time because I didn't know how to differentiate between real and fake postings. Already learnt a lot more by going through the posts so thank you for all the knowledge that everyone shares here.
I was wondering if anyone could help share their experience if they've had any with the following providers?
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...eigh/58982788/
Does not have a name per se, and would appreciate if anyone else has any experience to share.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...eigh/58969407/
Layla, I saw a few reviews here from about 4-5 months back where someone mentioned that she was watching the clock. Wondering if that's changed recently since it looks like she's added "not a clock watcher" in the posting.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...eigh/58962906/
Loretta, this one feels too good to be true I guess? Does anyone know if she's real?
Thanks!
Tawayem.
-
02-20-21 01:12 #12511Senior Member

Posts: 174Apparently she "has no issues with getting clients". Which of course is bullshit. I got no problems with those rates when some of the touring fetish film stars come through town but. Hollie aint that.
Originally Posted by TaylorFun69
[View Original Post]
-
02-19-21 22:21 #12510Senior Member

Posts: 59Vanity
I am going to toftt. I will let you all know.
Originally Posted by HappyMan22
[View Original Post]
-
02-19-21 20:58 #12509Senior Member

Posts: 62That's funny Hollie thinking she can pull those rates.
Originally Posted by WhiskeyMooch
[View Original Post]
-
02-19-21 20:48 #12508Regular Member

Posts: 11Yea everything's covered and legit. I love her bubbly personality, I was comfortable with her from the first moment we met. She does a lot of moaning and constantly screaming "yes daddy", if you're into that LOL. She offers great quality service and I enjoy seeing her. She's a gem, treat her well!
Originally Posted by JerseyBred
[View Original Post]
-
02-19-21 20:02 #12507Regular Member

Posts: 1Jewls
Yes, she's good. All covered and she puts in a lot of work.
Originally Posted by JerseyBred
[View Original Post]
-
02-19-21 19:27 #12506Banned Member

Posts: 67Avoid
This well known spot on Hwy 5X.
https://abc11.com/durham-police-inve...c-55/10354827/
-
02-19-21 18:30 #12505Banned Member

Posts: 67Cash app scam
Another cash app scammer.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...eigh/58946818/
-
02-19-21 18:24 #12504Senior Member

Posts: 111Mercy
So I just saw Mercy today for BBBJ incall when I got there apparently her partner was with someone in the room so Car date it turned into no teeth let me fuck her face I was about to finish but she needed air so I didn't cim well she told me to come back tonight in the room to finish what we started. So I will keep you posted.
https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...r/461970527318
-
02-19-21 15:47 #12503Senior Member

Posts: 750Indeed
I actually recommend to save your money and see some high end girls whenever you can or its even better trying your luck now days to pick up a girl at The strip Clubs. Seems like most of the girls I've hit up lately on List and Skip is running Cashapp or Snapchat scams. Actually had a girl from last weekend get me out to 4 points on capital and when I got there and let her know I was there she texted back talking about " I don't know what's going on with your cash app but I didn't receive a payment You didn't have to do that you could have kept it real with me".
Originally Posted by CarolinaPack
[View Original Post]
I was like I dunno what you talking about you got the wrong person we never discussed anything about an cashapp you just gave me an location. But I'm assuming you had a bad night so imma keep it moving hope your night gets better. She text back an Hour later "Oh my bad" LOL WTF. Now I dunno maybe some monger did see her and skipped out on the payment or she thought somebody was gone fall for it and actually go for the cashapp thing. But wasn't gone be me.
-
02-19-21 14:34 #12502Senior Member

Posts: 143I feel your pain
It's dead out there. And the ones that look half decent don't answer their phones. I def miss being able to walk into the bookstore and see 4 or 5 girls walking around. The owner would make a ton of money if he even got 2 girls to come through a few times during the week.
Originally Posted by RaleighConnect
[View Original Post]
-
02-19-21 13:58 #12501Senior Member

Posts: 72Candy Redbone
Anybody know what happened to Candy Redbone? Last post said someone stole her phone and she hasn't posted since. Any info on what may have happened?
-
02-19-21 13:30 #12500Senior Member

Posts: 99Japanese Bella?
You got an ad for this girl?
Originally Posted by Smugly
[View Original Post]
-
02-19-21 12:42 #12499Senior Member

Posts: 174https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/n...m-rdu/37424243
310 hr 175 hhr 120 qv.
LOL.
-
02-19-21 12:20 #12498Senior Member

Posts: 1651Re
Yep, I have been saying the same thing for 2 years now. Absolutely nothing worth seeing.
Originally Posted by RaleighConnect
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





